April Raindrops 2016

Love that scan! How far along are you?

They put me forward from 7 weeks 3 days to 8 weeks but I'm not changing my due date yet il see what the 12 week scan says first lol they can be out by a few days this early :)
I'm so happy everything is fine and the bleed they found would explain the spotting iv had .
I'v still got my fingers crossed for the other lady's that have scans today hope all is well

Hey Ladies, may I join? I'm due 4/4/16 according to lmp dates. I have a 20 month old little girl.

Had a lovely pregnancy last time but seems the nausea has hit me with this one!

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all x

Hey Ladies, may I join? I'm due 4/4/16 according to lmp dates. I have a 20 month old little girl.

Had a lovely pregnancy last time but seems the nausea has hit me with this one!

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all x

:hi: and welcome!

I checked out for a few days and a lot has happened!!
Welcome to all the new ladies!! Congrats to you all.

Little miss- love the picture! So happy you received reassuring news and saw the hb!

Shell and Sophie- good luck with your scans today!

I checked out for most of the weekend but I think I'm caught up. I am still working out 6 days a week, 3 of those days I do cardio and weights and the other three I do classes (zumba, bare and yoga). My morning sickness is in the evening so its easy to keep it up. We will definitely find out the gender...I don't do surprises well.

Has anybody else's BO gotten worse? I used to be able to get everything ready in the morning before I put it on and it kept getting worse. No I am washing my armpits with antibacterial soap every night and using the clinical strength antiperspirant to control it.

Good luck to everybody with scans this week, I can't wait for mine on Friday.

Oh my goodness, so much has happened since I was last on here!!!! Wow! Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:
Navy I'm sorry for everything you have been having to go through, I hope everything ends up being ok and working out!
I had been up north with my family for a little less than a week and of course that's when my MS starts. It has been awful. It's the worst in the morning, but it lasts all day, and I can barely eat anything. I have absolutely no appetite :( I talked to my doctor about it and she recommended trying vitamin B6. She also wrote me a Rx for Zofran just in case.....but I have heard bad things about it during pregnancy, I didn't even think they prescribed it anymore. I don't think I'm going to get it. What have you ladies heard?
ALSO, apparently they tried calling me while I was gone, to tell me my progesterone level had dropped. It was 43 on 7/23, and 23 on 8/7. They said they expected it to be a little higher, so wanted me to start taking progesterone. I have been taking the progesterone now for 4 days. I'm supposed to go back 2 weeks after taking it to get my level rechecked.

Anywho, sorry for the long message...the nausea is just so bad though :( I came back from vacation and was thrown into working 12 hours 3 days in a row. I'm exhausted, this is my one day off.
I have my first prenatal appt today and my US this Friday, I can't wait.

I was just about to say that I didn't think it was prescribed during pregnancy anymore but didn't want to scare you. Personally I wouldn't after the things I've heard because I think it'd stess me out more :/

I was just about to say that I didn't think it was prescribed during pregnancy anymore but didn't want to scare you. Personally I wouldn't after the things I've heard because I think it'd stess me out more :/

I have no connection to this progesterone thing but, just wanted to say you seem to give honest advice on many posts. I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->