April Raindrops 2016

just stopping in to ask anyone if they're having any "down there" pain? feels like i've been kicked in the crotch. :(

also, i've gained no weight. none. my pants won't zip. i'm SO BLOATED. anyone else?

Hello can I join. Just got my BFP yesterday. An app on my phone is saying I'm due April 18th. Thanks

I'm extremely bloated, to the point where I've already had people ask if I am pregnant.

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshszqqqo4.jpg

Random question- Does anyone know how long results on a FRER show for before disappearing? Just I'm still taking tests for progression and currently have fri, sat and sun tests and wondering when the results will vanish?

welcome to the new girls!

natasha, i still have my old frers from when i found out i was pregnant with my son - from 3 years ago!! - and they still have their pink line!

Welcome Vicky_92 :hugs:

Samae-- I definitely wouldn't take the Zofran. You see things all the time about "call this number if your child suffered birth defects after you were prescribed Zofran". A risk I wouldn't be willing to take.

Thanks ladies, yea i totally was planning on avoiding it completely, I do not want to take any chances!!! My hubby doesn't understand why I wouldn't take it if my doctor prescribed it for me...he says they wouldn't prescribe it if it wasn't ok to take. I beg to differ, doctors aren't always right. I'm passing on it.

just stopping in to ask anyone if they're having any "down there" pain? feels like i've been kicked in the crotch. :(

also, i've gained no weight. none. my pants won't zip. i'm SO BLOATED. anyone else?

Sometimes I get a sharp pain that shoots downward along the groin line on either side. I'm guessing growing pains?? Who knows.

turns out my terrible stomach pains were because i was constipated. seriously. pregnancy is so glamorous, lol!

Hey thanks for the welcome girls :). My first day of my last period was the 13th of July, and I'm not having any symptoms at all. How are all you ladies?

I'm at work right now just repeating to myself over and over again "don't throw up on your desk, don't throw up on your desk ...". I hate being nauseous particularly on days when I have to work.

I'm at work right now just repeating to myself over and over again "don't throw up on your desk, don't throw up on your desk ...". I hate being nauseous particularly on days when I have to work.

Awww no! Big hugs. Hope it passss quick for you.

It's just funny how today would be the day AF would be due and there's nothing in sight :) I've never missed a period except one time when I was still a young girl (I imagine it was just because things were still working themselves out). So it's just an odd feeling for me.

Sorry to hear that ttcnumber2ky! I'm dreading the day I have to return to work :( But I know I have to if I plan to be on maternity leave once baby comes. I hope you feel better though. Just stay as relaxed as you can and take it one step at a time.

turns out my terrible stomach pains were because i was constipated. seriously. pregnancy is so glamorous, lol!

Right there with you!!

It's been annoying for about two weeks but the last couple nights I haven't been able to sleep well because of stomach pains. Stepping up from stool softeners to Miralax today - we'll see how it goes. I have a scan on Friday (first one!) and I don't want to be all backed up (eeewwwww...hate even saying that/thinking about it) for that!

I think my queasiness would be better if my stomach wasn't so messed up, also. Hopefully if I can get this worked out, I'll feel better - although I also worry when I'm not as queasy as the day before, if the baby is okay! Can't win!

Oh hun.

I repeat that to myself throughout the day! It really sucks!

Hope the all-day MS passes for u real soon too!

Anybody having a scan tomorrow? I'm having my first one tomorrow...at 6 weeks 6 days... Getting so anxious even though this is already my 3rd pregnancy!

Went to ER for left side pain, but US didn't show anything either way, but did see a cyst on left ovary. Hcg level is up to 517(52 hour doubling time) which is good& normal! Er dr. isn't sure why I'm hurting other that maybe cyst or ligament pain. No constipation/ obstruction seen.do have small amt of gas in bowel, but not related to pain per dr. All seems well, just early do far. Pain is just soreness now....praying to see a sac at end of the week US, I'll be right at 6wks by then :)
***Monroe 11***
***Monroe 11***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back