April Raindrops 2016

I checked out for most of the weekend but I think I'm caught up. I am still working out 6 days a week, 3 of those days I do cardio and weights and the other three I do classes (zumba, bare and yoga). My morning sickness is in the evening so its easy to keep it up. We will definitely find out the gender...I don't do surprises well.

Has anybody else's BO gotten worse? I used to be able to get everything ready in the morning before I put it on and it kept getting worse. No I am washing my armpits with antibacterial soap every night and using the clinical strength antiperspirant to control it.

Good luck to everybody with scans this week, I can't wait for mine on Friday.

That hasn't happened to me this pregnancy (yet) but it did with my first!

i knew it would all be fine, sophie! huge congrats on the good scan!

i swear, this pregnancy is crawling by. anyone else feel like time is just creeping by??

i knew it would all be fine, sophie! huge congrats on the good scan!

i swear, this pregnancy is crawling by. anyone else feel like time is just creeping by??

I do. Draaaaaaaaaaging something awful.

Sophie, that is excellent news about your scan :)

Cheerios, good luck for your scan tomorrow xx

Just realised my nipples are like bullets tonight, standing to attention and a lot bigger than usual. weird.

Great news Sophie!
Cheerios I have a scan tomorrow too! Fx for both of us! ( & Gemini too she has one as well! )
JTink Its dragging for me as well already! I just want to be huge, buying things, feeling kicks and preparing for delivery!

So jealous of all you ladies having scans. Won't have my first one til the end of first tri.

So glad to hear your scan went well Sophie and you got to see a beating heart!

My scan also went well! Baby is right on track at 6w6d and little heart was beating away. I was so scared when I went in and just let this huge sigh out as soon as I heard the heart. The doctor didn't see any reason for the spotting. He said he was 95% sure it wasn't anything internal, that it was most likely my cervix. Even though I haven't had sex as I've been put on pelvic rest, apparently it's just in a very fragile state during pregnancy and anything or nothing at all might cause it to bleed a smidge.

Welcome to all the new girls! Sorry so many girls are having such a hard time with morning sickness. Mine creeps in quite a bit as well, but I have found relief with Skyflake crackers. They're like saltines except they taste much better to me. There's not a bunch of salt all over them and they're more buttery or something. They're also individually packaged, so you can throw a couple packs in your purse and have them handy throughout the day. I got a big tub of them on Amazon for like $12 :thumbup:

yay for all the good scans today! that's lovely news from everyone!!!

okay, for all you ladies in the US - have you guys had the new-ish Fairlife milk yet? holy shitballs, it's SO DELICIOUS. the chocolate milk is too die for, too. apparently it has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk. it tastes amazing - and milk seems to be the one thing i'm craving right now. if you haven't got it yet, go get it. i recommend the chocolate milk!

That literally made me gag jtink LOL Milk is the LAST thing I want today even though I was chugging it last week hahaha though to answer your question, I haven't see that brand in my area.

Sophie, that is excellent news about your scan.

Cupcake, glad all was ok and fingers crossed for your next scan!

Cheerios, how exciting for your scan!

Today, I had my first beta and it came back 122 which was better than my last pregnancy that ended up in a MC. Fx all stays well.

I think it's a really good sign that your beta is higher than the last time Tag!

Soooo excited to all the girls having good betas and scans.

And good luck to all the girls having scans tomorrow and this week!!

I wanted to write to each of you but can't keep up and didn't want to leave anyone out.

Hey ladies!! Can I join this thread? Yesterday I had a great beta blood test. I have another one scheduled for tomorrow! My EDD is April 25! This is my first pregnancy. I'm so excited and looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->