April Raindrops 2016

ttcnumber2ky- sorry you've been feeling so sick :hugs: hopefully ms passes fast for you.

Fx for all the scans coming up and hooray for all the good scans and heartbeats :happydance:

cupcakestoy how scary! Keep us posted with everything.

Welcome jren!

Anybody having a scan tomorrow? I'm having my first one tomorrow...at 6 weeks 6 days... Getting so anxious even though this is already my 3rd pregnancy!

I might if my hubby doesn't have meeting. So, desperate already. Have you had yours yet? I don't know your time zone.

Afm almost 7 weeks without much nausea. Counting myself lucky. Had a little bit of puke yesterday that's about it. Anyone without nausea?

Anybody having a scan tomorrow? I'm having my first one tomorrow...at 6 weeks 6 days... Getting so anxious even though this is already my 3rd pregnancy!

I might if my hubby doesn't have meeting. So, desperate already. Have you had yours yet? I don't know your time zone.

Afm almost 7 weeks without much nausea. Counting myself lucky. Had a little bit of puke yesterday that's about it. Anyone without nausea?

6+4 no nausea!!

welcome jren.

So good reading all good news on the scan front!

I need to phone the early pregnancy unit and arrange one for six weeks :)

Scrap that. I'm slightly nauseous. Hoping it's the 3am snack of cheese n crackers, chocolate donuts, Welch's fruit snacks, and milk. 😳

You ladies are so lucky having early scans. Waiting till 12 weeks is going to be hard!!! Haven't even had an appt with my doctor yet :(

I look and feel absolutely terrible. Pregnancy is certainly not making me "glow. I feel like death.

When do you have your docs appt No doubt? I don't have a midwife appt yet either?! I can't remember what happened with my dd and it wasn't that long ago ha ha x

Yay for yesterdays scans!

Sorry for those having to wait on scans! I only got an early one because I'm diabetic.

Feeling ok here but every cramp makes me panic because of the bleed on my scan. Just trying to take it easy. Easier said then done with a toddler!

My doctor spot is tomorrow. I'm in the states so they are skimpy on scans unless necessary or along side those that needed assistance. The only reason I'm even getting one at the end if first tri is cause I'll be doing the genetic testing. I'll have another at 20 weeks or so and that will be it. That's how it was with my daughter. With my son I got 4...one at 9 weeks cause I had a complete breakdown, again at the end if first tri for the genetic testing, the gender scan and then again around 32 weeks cause I was measuring big. So unless there's an issue I'll only have two...so hopefully I'll only have two, lol.

At the first appt they don't really do anything...just talk, give you a script for bw and what not abd I think the genetic testing script. With my son it was an hour and a half cause he was my first and all the info was new. With my daughter it was maybe 15 - 20 mins cause they had everything they needed. I'm hoping for at least an internal check so they can kinda gauge how far I am cause I really am not sure. They usually do this at my first one too.

girls, i am SO SICK. constantly. i got up at 3 am to vomit. i am waking up just to be sick! and then i feel so terrible that i can't go to sleep. it doesn't help that my toddler has decided to boycott naps and hasn't taken a nap in a week.

i am so miserable. i can only eat vanilla wafer cookies, 7-up and peppermints throughout the day. :nope:

Welcome jren :hugs:

AFM-- Constant backache and nausea. I don't remember feeling like this with my son.

I'm not feeling much of anything on my end except some breast/nipple pain on occasion. It was really bad yesterday, but nothing since. I occasional feel "gaggy" if that makes sense, like the mention or thought of a certain food will trigger a small reflex but then it gone within second. I'm exhausted, but I'm always exhausted so I don't really know if thats a pregnancy symptom for me LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome! Second beta is today. I am so nervous!

I am sorry you girls are feeling so sickly! I can't wait until I join you on that front. It will make me feel more confident about the pregnancy. As strange as that sounds!! I just don't feel that pregnant yet aside from sore boobs, fatigue, and needing to pee very often.

Gosh you have a lot more info than we get. I was in with my doc 5 mins for the first!!
Sorry to the ladies that are feeling sick, I'm ok if I'm eating but as soon as there's no eating I feel sooooo sick! Gonna be the size of a house ha ha

no doubt and rachy - I wont be seen for an ultrasound until closer to the end of 1st tri, too. Waiting is crap, but it doesnt change the outcome. I keep telling myself that.

welcome jren - fingers crossed your second counts come back nice and high!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->