April Raindrops 2016

I wonder why your doctors make you wait so long. My OBGYN the normal practice is an ultrasound at 8 weeks. I'm in NY.

Well had a good day yesterday, ate a lot (healthy) with no nausea or breast pain, so I decided to eat dinner (plain chicken breast, green beans) and stopped having a good day and it all came up. My toddler stood next to me patting my back. Turns out the bad luck didn't end there. We had a ton of rain last night and our carpet is soaked. I have to move all the toys out of the toy room and the couch all while keeping a two year old entertained with limited toys...hello TV time and TV On Demand.

jtink28- I'm sorry you are so sick 😞 I wish that I had some advice or something that could help. :hugs:

I'm getting my hcg checked and have a phone appointment with my doctor Thursday. I'm only around 5 weeks so I won't go in for a scan for a bit. I just hope I get done signs that little bean is ok and I don't have a mmc again.

Hey ladies!

Scan's all perfect! Heartbeat is there and baby is measuring right on time!!! I'm so so so relieved! Although I guess I should have guessed everything's A-ok judging by how bad I feel / felt.

Doc gave me anti-nausea medicine and it works like wonders! Amazing stuff! But I'm mega drowsy at the beginning. Better drowsy than pukey honestly though.

My medicine is Vomex and the active ingredient is dimenhydrinat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 13
Honestly I think they make us wait because it weeds out all the early losses; saves the MD's time.
I've canceled two "first apt's" in the past because of early losses.

Love the scan picture Cheerios! Yay for everything being perfect :flower:

Scrap that. I'm slightly nauseous. Hoping it's the 3am snack of cheese n crackers, chocolate donuts, Welch's fruit snacks, and milk. 😳

Aww, hope it is because of food. I do feel nauseous but, last pregnancy I was hugging toilet like 5-6 times a day. Considering that, instead will take nausea anytime.

girls, i am SO SICK. constantly. i got up at 3 am to vomit. i am waking up just to be sick! and then i feel so terrible that i can't go to sleep. it doesn't help that my toddler has decided to boycott naps and hasn't taken a nap in a week.

i am so miserable. i can only eat vanilla wafer cookies, 7-up and peppermints throughout the day. :nope:

So sorry for your ms. I do feel for you about toddler boycotting nap. Mine has been doing same but, she still needs it or else she will get cranky. Don't know what to do.

Congrats on all the great scans, ladies!!

My first ultrasound is tomorrow!! I am SO anxious and am hoping and praying that it goes well.

I’m currently so sick! The all-day nausea started a little over a week ago. All food looks awful to me, but I HAVE to eat something every hour or two or the nausea is worse. No appetite and I have to choke down most food. Eggs instantly make me want to hurl. I’ve lost 10lbs since getting pregnant. I hope this phase ends soon!!

Great scan Cheerios!
My scan is in 4 hours.. I am starting to get super nervous!

Good luck to all the ladies having scans today! Praying for good strong heartbeats and good news all around!

I went on a two-mile walk last night for the first time in ages, and it felt really good. I didn't feel crampy like I have recently when I've been on my feet for a while. (I think I do better with brisk walking than with ambling around a store and stuff like that.) Earlier in the day I was so nauseous that I pretty much had to clamp my mouth closed to keep from puking...I'd honestly rather puke at this point when I feel like that! (But I was in my car, so I didn't want to right then.)

I've also been sneezing a lot - anybody else? I don't have a cold and it's not allergy season yet here, but I just get these violent sneezes that scare my dog to death! :haha:

Yay for the scans!

I have backache, sore nips when I pump our feed and nausea in the morning. And I'm really hungry, lol.

Congrats on the great scan Cheerios!

Jtink- sorry about the nausea. Hoping it subsides for you soon!

Oh forgot to mention. My HCG is 60,789 by now. So that explains all the nausea I've been having.

And that would also explain the nausea that some of you are having also...... I think HCG will plateau when placenta takes over. So I'm waiting for that! And by then nausea should stop.

And I read that nausea and vomiting is the body's way of trying to "get rid of" a foreign body. So the body thinks that the baby is foreign and tries to get one to vomit! I found it so interesting that it's actually the body working normally as it should such that one is sick in first trimester!

Thought it might encourage you if you're having a hard time with MS now. We'll get through it!!!

Though I must be honest too. With my first 2 pregnancies I hardly had MS as bad as this one and I enjoyed being pregnant wayyyy more!

There's still the golden trimester to look forward to!

Good luck to all the ladies having scans today! Praying for good strong heartbeats and good news all around!

I went on a two-mile walk last night for the first time in ages, and it felt really good. I didn't feel crampy like I have recently when I've been on my feet for a while. (I think I do better with brisk walking than with ambling around a store and stuff like that.) Earlier in the day I was so nauseous that I pretty much had to clamp my mouth closed to keep from puking...I'd honestly rather puke at this point when I feel like that! (But I was in my car, so I didn't want to right then.)

I've also been sneezing a lot - anybody else? I don't have a cold and it's not allergy season yet here, but I just get these violent sneezes that scare my dog to death! :haha:

LikeTheStars, I have the sneezing thing too! So weird. I just get random, fierce sneezes out of nowhere! :laugh2:

Off to get my first ultrasound!

Glad to see all the scans yesterday went well and Sophie I hope you finally get to relax and breathe a little now :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->