April Raindrops 2016

Off to get my first ultrasound!

Glad to see all the scans yesterday went well and Sophie I hope you finally get to relax and breathe a little now :flower:

Ohhhh! Excited for u!

Update us soon!

Glad to see all the scans yesterday went well and Sophie I hope you finally get to relax and breathe a little now :flower:

Good luck! Mine is in an hour!
Just walked to the park with DS and I feel awful. Soo nauseated but I just ate a huge meal so trying my best to keep it down!

My symptoms are starting to ramp up - my stomach always feels tense, as if I was trying to suck it in and hold it for the longest time (I'm not but that sort of muscle-exhaustion is what it feels like for me). Crampy and gassy. My boobs are going "OMG WHAT is going ON with us?!" and they haven't gotten bigger (yet), but they are definitely feeling heavier. So. Painful. Like, all the time now. And I hope they don't get much bigger - I was a DD before! And the nausea has started to come in, so that's fun, although no vomiting yet.

Excited to hear about all the scans!

I can't get off the couch today. Every time I stand up I throw up. I'm hoping it's just today, because this is hell. My poor son is bored inside. It's a movie day here and I feel so guilty for just turning on the tv.

Ash, I'm chesty too and mine never got bigger in either if my pregnancies. They did get a little bigger though when I started breastfeeding my daughter.

Ugh, sorry about the sickness. I know that's not fun. At least mine is only lasting the morning.

So many great scans!

I'm finally starting to feel off...the tiredness is insane and my nipples hurt, especially when I nurse my son. Sigh. Only....34 more weeks to go! ;)

Excited to hear about all the scans!

I can't get off the couch today. Every time I stand up I throw up. I'm hoping it's just today, because this is hell. My poor son is bored inside. It's a movie day here and I feel so guilty for just turning on the tv.

That sounds really bad.

Are you taking any anti-nausea medication???

I started mine today and the difference is heaven and hell. I kid you not.

i don't have any medication, but i have a scan this friday, and i'm going to ask about something if it doesn't get better. i got some sea bands today, and they seem to take the edge off, but not much.

Scan went great!! HR was 138! I was too excited to ask about placenta placement for the Ramzi Theory though lol.
Here's my little bean <3

Attachments

• 2015-08-18_15.46.53.jpg
    2015-08-18_15.46.53.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 13
Going solely on the picture and what I assume to be the right and left, bean seems to snuggly settled in the right, meaning the placenta isn't really to far from that in this stage, so according to Ramzi, it's a little bitty boy in there haha. Maybe take the scan with you at your next appt and ask him where he thinks the placenta is?

Yay hiphiphooraay!!!

That's a VERY clear scan pix! Awesome!

Going solely on the picture and what I assume to be the right and left, bean seems to snuggly settled in the left, meaning the placenta isn't really to far from that in this stage, so according to Ramzi, it's a little bitty girl in there haha

Thanks Navy! DS insists its a girl (he is almost 3) and I and my sister both have a strong feeling its a girl too! Of course hubby says boy lol. Obviously we will be so happy with either but would absolutely love one of each :)

Going solely on the picture and what I assume to be the right and left, bean seems to snuggly settled in the left, meaning the placenta isn't really to far from that in this stage, so according to Ramzi, it's a little bitty girl in there haha

Thanks Navy! DS insists its a girl (he is almost 3) and I and my sister both have a strong feeling its a girl too! Of course hubby says boy lol. Obviously we will be so happy with either but would absolutely love one of each :)

I changed my post, I got myself turned around (pregnancy brain XD) but again, thats just going off the pic, I don't know which side is actually right or left of your womb. I'd take it back to your Dr when you go back and ask him what side he thought it was on :)

If you go by traditional left hand side/right hand side like Ramzi descirbes it indicates boy, if you go by the pic below it indicates a girl. I think U/S are reversed (like a mirror image)
https://i.imgur.com/AXQe1po.jpg

I changed my post, I got myself turned around (pregnancy brain XD) but again, thats just going off the pic, I don't know which side is actually right or left of your womb. I'd take it back to your Dr when you go back and ask him what side he thought it was on :)

Lol thanks! I will definitely take it back to him and see what he says. I have 3 different pics and one looks like baby is on the opposite site and one looks like its in the middle haha. I know he said I have a retroverted uterus last scan, but honestly I am not sure what that means! Im just so happy I got to see bean and heartbeat!

Yes, little bean and heart beat are the most important parts!!! So glad you got to see an awesome scan!

I'm behind in reading the posts. I hope your scan went well!! I am super relaxed now. Not analyzing every little twinge or pain.

And I'm also sneezing quite randomly!!

I'm behind in reading the posts. I hope your scan went well!! I am super relaxed now. Not analyzing every little twinge or pain.

And I'm also sneezing quite randomly!!

I'm more relaxed about things now too :) it's reassuring to know and see things are ok ,
Anyone getting a doppler I'm going to be ordering mine tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->