April Raindrops 2016

Off to get my first ultrasound!

Glad to see all the scans yesterday went well and Sophie I hope you finally get to relax and breathe a little now :flower:

I'm behind in reading the posts. I hope your scan went well!! I am super relaxed now. Not analyzing every little twinge or pain.

And I'm also sneezing quite randomly!!

I'm more relaxed about things now too :) it's reassuring to know and see things are ok ,
Anyone getting a doppler I'm going to be ordering mine tomorrow :)

I am feeling reassured as well now!
I can't decide if I want to get a Doppler, the more I think about it the more I do so I am probably going to take a look at my options today! :)

I've heard great things about the sonoline B, but I know its a bit pricier than other such as angel sounds.

So I often feel my cervix and have noticed it often a goes right up and then the next day right low down again. Is that normal?

Quit checking it! You don't wanna introduce any kind of infection. It's normal for it to move around some thruout the day

Thanks :) a friend at work bought me one of those tests that tell you how many weeks past o you ara even though i got the beta lol. So she wants me to take it tomorrow

I'm "late" to the group, just found out yesterday that I'm due April 25. :)

Great scan, hiphophooray! And welcome to bookworm, and any other new ladies!

I got my first OB appointment scheduled - my doctor's office likes to wait until about 10 weeks along, so it's scheduled for September 21st. I'm so ready to see it now!

Have we heard from purelygemini? She had a scan and worried because we haven't heard from her unless I missed her post?!

I am so nervous. Gonna have scan in 15-20mins. My eart is beating faster.

Good luck today! I've given in and booked an early scan privately on the 28th 😁 I can't wait till 12 weeks!

Nausea is killing me at the mo and my poor dd has a poorly tum so that's not helping! Yuck!

How's everybody doing? X

Sorry I never had the chance to update everyone after my scan, it was a very busy day! The ultrasound went very well, hb was 132. They couldn't tell what side it was on though to help me with the Ramzi theory. I got it done at this really nice free clinic so I didn't want to push them too much, I was just grateful for the free ultrasound :haha: A doctor will look at the pics and give me a call in a couple days to confirm that everything looks okay. I have one more hospital to check out on thursday night then I'll be making my decision on which one I want to deliver and then get a doctor picked out by next week at the latest.

Sophie thank you for being worried about me, and I'll post a pic of the scan tomorrow :)

Great scans hiphophooray and purelygemini

Good luck sweety!

Welcome bookworm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back