April Raindrops 2016

Sorry I never had the chance to update everyone after my scan, it was a very busy day! The ultrasound went very well, hb was 132. They couldn't tell what side it was on though to help me with the Ramzi theory. I got it done at this really nice free clinic so I didn't want to push them too much, I was just grateful for the free ultrasound :haha: A doctor will look at the pics and give me a call in a couple days to confirm that everything looks okay. I have one more hospital to check out on thursday night then I'll be making my decision on which one I want to deliver and then get a doctor picked out by next week at the latest.

Sophie thank you for being worried about me, and I'll post a pic of the scan tomorrow :)

Yay!!! I was really worried. So happy for good news!

I just ordered my doppler :D
I Choose the sololine b doppler ,it should be here tomorrow :)

trish, good luck on your ultrasound today!! :)

i bought some sea bands at walmart yesterday, and even though i still feel sick, i will say that when i woke up this morning, i didn't immediately throw up. i actually haven't thrown up yet today. i'm nibbling vanilla wafer cookies and sipping 7-up and i seem ok. still queasy, but ok. i don't know if it's the sea bands or just that today is a better day, but i'm happy that something seems to work!

also, on the discussion of dopplers, i will NOT be getting myself one. i just know i would drive myself to anxiety with one. i have a tilted uterus, too, and it would just scare me. i didn't get one with my son, and it was fine. i just think that for me, it would be too much anxiety.

Welcome bookworm!

So excited to hear all the good scan news yesterday!

Good luck to those with scans today!

LittleMiss I can't wait to hear what you think of the sonoline b!

Trish good luck on the ultrasound today! Also I see that you're from Columbus, I was born and raised in Cleveland and went to OSU as well!!

Jtink I actually busted out my sea bands yesterday. Although they kinda feel weird on my wrists, especially my right one idk why, they seem to have helped. Not sure if it's in my head or not but I'll take whatever works lol!!

My scan didn't went well.

I don't know where to start from but, at 4 weeks I went to doc to checkout everything was ok. And of course couldn't see anything. Today after 3 weeks I am exactly 7weeks along and there was just a sac. doctor couldn't see baby or heartbeat. She was very positive about everything and called me in a week which I don't know how I am going to go through. As I write this I am in tears and couldn't even think what to do. She said I might be early than I think. And I am not sure how that is possible.
I dtd on 10th and 12th of july (cd 10nd cd 12 lmp was 1st July). After that I think I ovulated somewhere around13-15th. But, my temperatures were crazy all month. After, that we dtd directly on 18th and ff also showed based on my erratic temperatures that I ovulated on 17th which I doubt (I got the faintest of faint line on 24th). So, it seems
totally impossible to implant and have bfp in just 6-7 days period.
I am prepared for worst because I do believe in theory of survival of fittest. But, it's my heart which can't bear the reality. May be I am lucky and something will change in a week but, I have no clue why I feel doubtful about everything from start. I even mentioned miscarriage and ecoptic to my doc in my first appointment. something just doesn't feel right.
She also said I have a clot near the sac which she said is not much of a concern. don't know why.
Here is scan pic. Any insight, positive or negative are really appreciated. Please pray for me.

Attachments

• DSC_0468.jpg
    DSC_0468.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 13
I'm sorry sweety, I have no insight. I will be praying for you and bean!!

PurelyGemini & Trish, I am in columbus too! Lol Go Bucks! :D I actually just found a scarlet and gray baby carrier if she drops the price I am getting it :haha:

I had some really werid sharp pains last night left side, they felt like burning knives stabbing me every 2 minutes, I also had a bit of high blood sugar (200's) so I am panicing a bit :/ nausea is still here though, but I dont know whether or not at this point the already in me hcg would cause sickness no matter what the circumstances are? I am just trying to keep positive.. I will most likely be buying a Doppler next week to ease these fears but I am also a bit worried it will make me more nervous if I can't find the HB right away or all the time!

So relieved you had a good scan Gemini! I was feeling a little concerned we hadn't heard from you as well.
Glad yours went well too Beneathmywing and good luck on yours today Trish!
That's good sea bands are bringing relief to some of your gals. Nausea is awful. Mine stays away as long as I eat frequently, but if I don't, it really kicks in. I woke up last night and couldn't fall back asleep and the nausea came and haunted me the whole time :wacko:

sweety, i really hope that your next scan goes well.

sadly, i had a blighted ovum in january. i went for my first scan at 8+2, and there was an empty sac measuring less than 6 weeks. it ended in miscarriage for me. i sincerely, truly hope this isn't the case for you. hugs.

I'm sorry Sweety. i had a similar experience last month. I'm thinking of you.

Purelygemini- glad to hear your scan went well! I was concerned as well so it was good news to hear everything is okay. Can't wait for mine. 1 week from today! Starting the countdown.

Thanks every one I really want the week to be over soon so, that I know what is happening.
jtink and tag74 i know how hard it must have been. I am still hopeful. I even had name chosen for this baby but, who knows what the future holds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->