April Raindrops 2016

My thoughts are with you, Sweety! We are all totally here for you. :hugs:

Trish, Gemini & hiphop, I'm not from Ohio directly, but my parents (and most of my family in fact) met and fell in love there, and my brother and an aunt & uncle still live in Columbus, albeit on opposite sides of the city, ha. The intensity of buckeye love is... a tad overwhelming sometimes, as I'm not a football or sports fan, lol. One of the running jokes between my parents is their "mating call," like if they are separated in a crowd, one will yell "O-H" and the other responds "I-O." And the hilarious part is that it works! :haha:

I finally have an appointment for my first scan! :) October 5th! I'm just surprised they do it so late now. Apparently they won't see new clients unless they're at least 10-12 weeks along. It'll be a long wait but I'm sure I can keep myself busy until then.

Sweety, I'm so sorry but I have zero insights. Doc doesn't sound concern though, is that supposed to be a good sign?

I would bug the doc sooner than a week's time. I don't know if it might be possible to get an earlier appointment?

I don't think I'll be able to go sooner. The doctors here in Quebec are... special. You more or less have to take what you got unless it's an emergency.

Really sorry to hear your scan news sweety. Hopefully you will have clearer answers next week.

Thanks every one I really want the week to be over soon so, that I know what is happening.
jtink and tag74 i know how hard it must have been. I am still hopeful. I even had name chosen for this baby but, who knows what the future holds.

Really holding out hope for you! I did wait an extra 2 weeks to be sure. I do believe this early...anything can happen.

Sweety, prayers and hugs! I hope everything comes together at your next appt.

I'm so jealous of you ladies. My DS and DD were due at the beginning of the month, so when I joined a group I always always in the first to go for scans etc. Now I'm due at the very end of the month and I'm here at barely 4 weeks while you ladies are going for scans! "
:dohh: I might ninja join a May group just to be ahead :haha:

Had my first appt today. It went fine...very quick. First u/s booked for September 29th.

It's funny seeing Buckeye fans here, I'm from Nebraska, and a huge Husker football fan.

My nausea isn't getting any better and my energy level seems to be dropping. I'm getting excited for my appointment on Friday though, I think it may feel real then.

My scan didn't went well.

I don't know where to start from but, at 4 weeks I went to doc to checkout everything was ok. And of course couldn't see anything. Today after 3 weeks I am exactly 7weeks along and there was just a sac. doctor couldn't see baby or heartbeat. She was very positive about everything and called me in a week which I don't know how I am going to go through. As I write this I am in tears and couldn't even think what to do. She said I might be early than I think. And I am not sure how that is possible.
I dtd on 10th and 12th of july (cd 10nd cd 12 lmp was 1st July). After that I think I ovulated somewhere around13-15th. But, my temperatures were crazy all month. After, that we dtd directly on 18th and ff also showed based on my erratic temperatures that I ovulated on 17th which I doubt (I got the faintest of faint line on 24th). So, it seems
totally impossible to implant and have bfp in just 6-7 days period.
I am prepared for worst because I do believe in theory of survival of fittest. But, it's my heart which can't bear the reality. May be I am lucky and something will change in a week but, I have no clue why I feel doubtful about everything from start. I even mentioned miscarriage and ecoptic to my doc in my first appointment. something just doesn't feel right.
She also said I have a clot near the sac which she said is not much of a concern. don't know why.
Here is scan pic. Any insight, positive or negative are really appreciated. Please pray for me.

Did she say where your sac was measuring at, Sweety? I HATE to say this, I really do, but this is exactly what happened with my MMC in June. I had a scan, there was nothing at all in the sac and I was measuring 3 weeks behind and my levels were extremely low (I was supposed to be 8 weeks, I knew I was cause I knew my exact O date, but my levels were barely past 2100 which was WAY to low)

I have everything crossed that baby is a slow starter or that the Dr just missed them since bean might be tiny.

Hey all, I would love to join you. Im trying to catch up but there are so many pages it will take me a while. I am pregnant with #5 I had two losses last year so am pretty scared this time around.

first beta at 11dpo was 36 will go tomorrow for my second one. LMP puts due date at April 19th

Sweety I am so sorry your scan didn't go as expected. Like others I experienced almost the same. Went for a 9 week scan in March and showed an empty sac. Rescanned a week later and nothing. My life fell apart and it hit me hard.

I truly hope you have a better outcome xxx

I missed your post earlier Sweety. I am so very sorry to hear about your scan. I too am holding out hope that it will be a positive outcome. Hugs to you :hugs:

Since it'll be quite a while before I'll get my first scan, I had to think of another way to announce the pregnancy to some of the family. So I took the nice picture of my tests and put it in a double frame. The other frame has a nice picture of me and SO :)

I can't wait to give it to SO's mother and my grandmother! <3

Attachments

• 20150819_182002.jpg
    20150819_182002.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 8
I'm on my phone so I can't ready through much. Great to see all the Comumbus connections here! Buckeye fans ARE crazy!

Ultrasound went wonderfully! Little baby looks healthy and is measuring a little over 8 weeks with a heartbeat of 168. I am in awe. The heartbeat was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard!

I hope everyone else's went/will go great!!

https://i57.tinypic.com/2z4l91f.jpg

Since it'll be quite a while before I'll get my first scan, I had to think of another way to announce the pregnancy to some of the family. So I took the nice picture of my tests and put it in a double frame. The other frame has a nice picture of me and SO :)

I can't wait to give it to SO's mother and my grandmother! <3

That's so cute! I'm doing something similar. It's my MIL's birthday next week so we got her a frame that has 3 picture spots in it that says, "Grandkids keep the heart young" The first picture is of my nephew, the second my daughter, and the 3rd is my ultrasound pic. Going to tape her reaction.

Aww that's so adorable, Shellgirl :D I'm sure she'll be crazy happy! <3

I wanted to use an ultrasound picture but mine won't be until Oct. 5th. So the tests will do for now :haha:

sweety- So sorry to read about your scan. I lived this waiting nightmare twice last year with my mmc's. At this stage anything is possible though. Praying your next scan is better.

Hey all, I would love to join you. Im trying to catch up but there are so many pages it will take me a while. I am pregnant with #5 I had two losses last year so am pretty scared this time around.

first beta at 11dpo was 36 will go tomorrow for my second one. LMP puts due date at April 19th

Welcome!! Good luck tomorrow!!

Hello everyone :) I just got my bfp today and it is faint but it's pink and it's there !! Lol I was wondering if I could join you all ? Estimated due date is April 27th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->