April Raindrops 2016

Progression 😇

2nd beta tomorrow

Attachments

• 2015-08-19 19.26.23.jpg
    2015-08-19 19.26.23.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 9
Should I be worried that my own 2 day progression was not that different? It was brighter but not like mommyof2peas' :( It was just to say it was brighter.... It's making me worried and I'm wondering if I should test again tomorrow in case.

Left is 10dpo and right is 12dpo

Attachments

• 20150816_122526.jpg
    20150816_122526.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
Should I be worried that my own 2 day progression was not that different? It was brighter but not like mommyof2peas' :( It was just to say it was brighter.... It's making me worried and I'm wondering if I should test again tomorrow in case.

No. Def not. My tests looked similar to yours and my betas were great. 328 at 14dpo with tripling 3 days later and quadrupling 4 days after that. Sometimes tests have diff amounts of dye in them too. I've already had my 1st ultrasound at 6.3 weeks and HR was good. Don't worry.
Will you have a series of betas drawn soon?

Soo many factors go into the darkness of a test! I've had a few that were lighter than previous then would darken depending on the concentration of urine

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I was one of those affected by not being able to log in.

Welcome bookworm0901, mommyof2peas, and AdriansMama :hugs:

Congratulations to all the ladies with scans and little beans.

Sweety-- It is definitely possible to get a faint positive 6-7 days after O. I did this time around. Hoping everything is okay :hugs:

I'm a little worried ... I took another test this morning with FMU and it came out lighter than my test yesterday afternoon on only a 4 hour hold :(

I'm a little worried ... I took another test this morning with FMU and it came out lighter than my test yesterday afternoon on only a 4 hour hold :(

I know that can be concerning, but fmu is not always the best even though that seems to be the standard. The day I got my bfp, it was barely visible with fmu. I took another test that day after a 3 hour hold and it was much darker. Can you go in and get a beta to put your mind at ease?

Great progression Momof2! And try not to worry Kuji. Like Powell said, there's a lot of factors that go into the darkness of tests. Yours is still darker too. When I was still testing, I had days where it looked like a huge difference in 24 hours and days where it didn't look like much in 48. It was all over the place and my betas were very good.

In going to do a hold and and try again this afternoon maybe my body is just odd lol I'm super nauseous this morning so as crappy as that is I suppose it's a good sign

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I was one of those affected by not being able to log in.

Welcome bookworm0901, mommyof2peas, and AdriansMama :hugs:

Congratulations to all the ladies with scans and little beans.

Sweety-- It is definitely possible to get a faint positive 6-7 days after O. I did this time around. Hoping everything is okay :hugs:

OMG! really? That gives me a great hope cntrygal. I didn't have dark bfp till very late but, just put it on my test since it was clearblue. I really hope that is the case and I just Oved later than I think. Thank you so much for hope.

Sweety, so sorry you're having to go through this nervewracking wait-and-see! I hope you get some good news at your next scan.

I'm getting super nervous for my first scan tomorrow. I don't have any particular reason to but each time there's some sort of test to see how things are going I just get nervous that I'm going to get bad news. With TTC for so long I think I just assume that a few weeks of pregnancy is all I'm going to get to enjoy and then it'll all fall apart. And of course there's no way of knowing until tomorrow at 11:30. I don't know how you ladies do it, waiting till 10 or 12 weeks to scan! Y'all are braver than I am!

I'm starting to think the sneezing all the time is an early reaction to fall allergens - I really don't want to start taking my antihistamine yet because it makes me groggy in the morning, but I may have to - last night I had headcold symptoms and I don't want that either!

Hi Ladies! Sorry I disappeared for a bit. Nausea and fatigue make it hard to do anything but sleep or rest when I am not at work. :(

I am 8 weeks tomorrow and today is my 30th birthday. :) Also, its a strange week because my ectopic pregnancy (had it been normal) would of been due this week.

Major symptoms are bloat, nausea and fatigue. The nausea comes and goes though. Also my boobs are completely filled in a B cup so I grabbed a C cup bra because I know that's an eventuality that's going to happen soon lol. Other than that my sense of smell is strange right now. I can smell things like alcohol or nail polish extremely well (like its right under my nose) but not food as easily. So i seem to be sensitive to chemical smells at the moment.

Happy birthday!!!! :happydance: that would be very strange to think about the baby that was supposed to be due this week...:( but at least now you have another little bean growing inside you! I am also 8 weeks tomorrow! And I totally agree about nausea and fatigue making it hard to do much. I'm the opposite of you, I smell foods and most of them make me nauseous, even some of my favorite foods!

Sweety I hope everything ends up being ok, i think it very well can be. I had an US at 6 weeks because I had some spotting, and they couldn't see anything. We will see tomorrow at 8 weeks what they see!

First scan is Friday. So far away lol!

Don't be scared! Like the other ladies said the tests are all different. Also I never use FMU. I find that I get my best results in the afternoon. I think my tests are so different because I just caught my HCG with the first test. I had gotten a bfp with a IC and then ran out to get frer. SO there wasn't a whole lot of hold time. Then with 12 dpo it was later in the afternoon with more hold.

In going to do a hold and and try again this afternoon maybe my body is just odd lol I'm super nauseous this morning so as crappy as that is I suppose it's a good sign

Don't be worried! Progression is progression! I find that afternoon testing gives me the best lines.

I've been on clomid since my MMC in Nov. I took the last two months off because I was tired of the side effects. So this is a natural cycle. Although its entirely possible that I still have some of the clomid in my system. :shrug:

I HATE MS, but I kinda wish I had some. lol so yes yay!

I have nothing yet. Even though my test look good. No MS, not tender breast, nothing. Its kind of worrisome to me. So 6ish weeks couldnt come fast enough for me!

Yeah I thought it was supposed to be the best ! So much for that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->