April Raindrops 2016

Sorry I've been Mia for awhile. Yay for the good scans and sorry for people having problems. Hugs.
afm My first appointment and US is on tuesday. So excited and nervous for it!

My first scan is Tuesday as well! How far along will you be?

Hi Ladies! I am due sometime in April, although my periods are not regular so i'm not sure the exact due date yet. Got my BFP on Monday! But I don't see a Dr for another month :( Do any of your feel pregnant? Its my second, and my stomach feels hard almost, but only when i lay down. Could my uterus already be hard and noticeable to me? Other than that, i have no symptoms. my test was on the lighter side, but i took it 3 days in a row, and its been a BFP each time. Can't help but still be nervous about it all, however. Congrats to you all! I will read back through this thread soon! hope to enjoy our pregnancy journey together!

Sorry I've been Mia for awhile. Yay for the good scans and sorry for people having problems. Hugs.
afm My first appointment and US is on tuesday. So excited and nervous for it!

My first scan is Tuesday as well! How far along will you be?

I will be 8w1d based on opks but 8 w 6d based on lmp guessing 8w1d is more accurate because that what happened with dd. U?

Only one more week until my ultrasound. I'm terrified they aren't gonna see the right growth. I'm already a week behind and my levels were taking 80 hours to double. They saw a yolk last time but that was it. I'm freaking out realizing that its only a short week away but at the same time its so far to not have any answers.

I'm sorry it's so scary Navy. I'm really praying you will get good news next week.

Good luck at your scan today Jtink! Can't wait to see your bean!

Welcome Chloe :hugs:

My scan is next Tuesday too busybee and beneathmywing.

First beta draw # is 188 at 4 weeks 3 days.....waiting on the 2nd number....

:happydance: got 3+ on a Clear Blue this morning! I planned on saving it until Sunday but needed to POAS :happydance:

Awesome Powell - we are close in dates. I took one Wed afternoon at got 2-3. I will be buying more this weekend. Hopefully I see that 3+ soon!
(I know they are dreadful at being correct, but I just cant help it!)

Good luck!! I was expecting 2-3 but hoping for 3+

Totally did a happy dance in the kitchen while putting up groceries bahahaha

Only one more week until my ultrasound. I'm terrified they aren't gonna see the right growth. I'm already a week behind and my levels were taking 80 hours to double. They saw a yolk last time but that was it. I'm freaking out realizing that its only a short week away but at the same time its so far to not have any answers.

Iknow how it feels navy. Mine is on Wednesday. Good luck. Hopefully everybody will turn out well for both of us.

Once I have extra cash, I need to get a new digital :) I'd love to see the 3+ mark myself!

Hi Ladies! I am due sometime in April, although my periods are not regular so i'm not sure the exact due date yet. Got my BFP on Monday! But I don't see a Dr for another month :( Do any of your feel pregnant? Its my second, and my stomach feels hard almost, but only when i lay down. Could my uterus already be hard and noticeable to me? Other than that, i have no symptoms. my test was on the lighter side, but i took it 3 days in a row, and its been a BFP each time. Can't help but still be nervous about it all, however. Congrats to you all! I will read back through this thread soon! hope to enjoy our pregnancy journey together!

Welcome! I wouldnt be too worried about not feeling anything yet. There are a lot of us early on who don't feel much. Mine don't normally kick in until 6 weeks. Then Im praying for 14 weeks to get there lol

Scan today for me. Nervous!

Good luck! Im sure it will be great.

First beta draw # is 188 at 4 weeks 3 days.....waiting on the 2nd number....

Great number. The important thing is that it's doubling. Cant wait to hear the second number.

:happydance: got 3+ on a Clear Blue this morning! I planned on saving it until Sunday but needed to POAS :happydance:

Thats AMAZING! I have mine set to take it 20 DPO. I should be exactly 5 weeks then.

Scan went fine. No pictures because of my dang tilted uterus - the RE said I was one if the hardest people to scan he's seen in a long time! Baby has a good heartbeat and measures exactly 7+0. I'll get another scan next week with the best machines and then I'll go to my regular OB. Eek! Relieved! According to Ramzi, this one is a girl!

Scan went fine. No pictures because of my dang tilted uterus - the RE said I was one if the hardest people to scan he's seen in a long time! Baby has a good heartbeat and measures exactly 7+0. I'll get another scan next week with the best machines and then I'll go to my regular OB. Eek! Relieved! According to Ramzi, this one is a girl!

Yay for heartbeat! Good luck next week.

So glad of all the good news about scans and betas!

Navy, sorry it's so stressful hun. Still hoping for good news on your next scan.

As for me, I've been exhausted and my back is killing me. I didn't even go workout today and I called off. I can barely pick up my daughter cause of my back pain. I slept last night from 6:30 to 6 this morning, only woke about 8:30 to put they kids in bed. Then I slept on the couch today from around 9-12. I'm up now, but don't know for how long, lol. Luckily the morning sickness is gone. Kids are at daycare so I have a little time, but then it's just me with them this evening as hubbs works tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->