April Raindrops 2016

With this pregnancy I had better afternoon tests than morning for the first 4-5 days. I hope they keep getting darker for you!

whoop whoop, 13 dpo . Exactly 4 weeks.

It was funny the first test I took, took forever to even come up pregnant. Then a couple more minutes for the weeks. This one came up pregnant right away, then I had to wait a while for the weeks.

Attachments

• 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 12
Got my doppler today me and the oh where having a mess around with it and picked up 3 heartbeats one at 87 another at 130 odd both mine from what I hear and the last was 167 :D that has to be baby's heartbeat surly what do u ladies think ?

I would say the 167 is the babies heart rate. Yay for being able to pick up! I've tried a couple of times with no luck so far.

It wasn't easy to find lol I am a few days ahead of u so I'm sure u will find it soon :D I'm shocked I found it to be honest lol

Hey ladies according to my last period I'm 5 weeks and three days. But I'm having no symptoms apart from a BFP. Should I be worried? Thanks

Hey ladies according to my last period I'm 5 weeks and three days. But I'm having no symptoms apart from a BFP. Should I be worried? Thanks

No need to worry everyone gets symptoms at different time plus some people get it worse then others :)
My last pregnancy I was sick from day one this time iv only been sick twice and I'm 8 weeks tomorrow :)

https://s17.postimg.org/h7ur3wk4f/received_10155866401230562.jpg

7 week scan measuring 6+5 :)

No need to worry everyone gets symptoms at different time plus some people get it worse then others :)
My last pregnancy I was sick from day one this time iv only been sick twice and I'm 8 weeks tomorrow :)

I have a seven year old son. And had no symptoms either with him, although I was very young when I had him and I thought that was why. Thank you for the reply, feel like I'm not even pregnant lol

Great scan Salamander!

No symptoms is fine Vicky. Some ladies are just blessed that way!

Ive been having cramping all day today and it has me worried! I hadnt had any cramps for a couple of weeks now and I feel like its a bad sign that they're back. My scan next week can't come soon enough.

New betas in
150!

Results:

2 Day change = 316.7 % increase.
2 Day change = 316.7 % increase.
Doubling time =1 days or 23.31 hours

Mommyof2peas-- I thought your ID looked familiar. You were in the Octoberbumpkin group. So sorry about your two losses.

Mommyof2peas-- I thought your ID looked familiar. You were in the Octoberbumpkin group. So sorry about your two losses.

I was! I sure hope this one is my sticky rainbow. We have been trying for so long. These betas are promising. Ill go back on Saturday to get a 3rd beta. Then they can estimate when I'll hit 2500 so that I can get a early ultrasound. Its the one nice thing about all this mess. All the extra care I get. :D

Right now my mantra is " Today I am pregnant, I will sit back and enjoy it"

Sorry I've been Mia for awhile. Yay for the good scans and sorry for people having problems. Hugs.
afm My first appointment and US is on tuesday. So excited and nervous for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->