April Raindrops 2016

That's great your scan went so well Jtink! Hooray!

No Doubt, I'm so jealous you can sleep through the night without waking up to pee. I have to pee 2-3 times a night and it sucks trying to get back to sleep.

Lol shell. The first week seemed to be that way and I usually do wake once. I think last night cause I slept so long in the evening and didn't drink anything that's why I didn't have to go. I usually have to wake up for my daughter to feed her, but I think even last night she was feeling like me, lol.

the RE about gave me a heart attack today. as he was measuring, he said, "well, the baby is measuring a little small...." and i almost started crying. he then said something about 8 weeks, to which my husband blurted out, "but she's only 7 weeks just today!!" to which the RE said that ok, then, all looks fine, the nurse told him i was 8 weeks today. whew! baby measured exactly 7, so right on with my dates. i almost had a meltdown lol!

Guys, I got my doppler in and I THINK I found beans heartbeat!! I tested mine first so that I had a control range and it was in the 90s, so I started pushing around on my belly and after about 15 mins for only about 5 secs I got a register of 132-135 before it disappeared. According to my Drs I'm 6+2 so its POSSIBLE to hear a HB but according to my O date I'm 7+2 which I know would have a heartbeat. What do you think ladies? I'm obviously not 100% positive thats what it was, but I'm really hoping it was!

Everything looked good at my US!!! Ended up having to do a transvaginal to see better, but heartbeat was 176 and measuring exactly at 8 weeks! Sooo happy and relieved!!:happydance:

Attachments

• rps20150821_142655.jpg
    rps20150821_142655.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
  • rps20150821_142756.jpg
    rps20150821_142756.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9
That's probably what it was Navy! We first heard our sons heartbeat at 6w4d and it was a little lower than the usual 160s-180s it was a little later on!

Oh Navy that's do exciting!!! I'm glad you heard a heartbeat!!!

Great news about the scans!

I'd never heard of finding a heartbeat that early, with a Doppler I mean, but yay Navy! Hopefully that gives you a little peace of mind. Maybe it'll be easier to find in the next few days and last a bit longer for you!

Everyone is talking about scans and heartbeats on dopplers. I want to try mine now, lol.

Hi ladies!! I know I'm way late to the party but do you mind if I join? I got my (faint) BFP at 9dpo, am 14dpo today and officially 1 day late. My lines are getting much darker so I'm cautiously optimistic that this one sticks.

My EDD according to O day is 4/29, but I'll end up having a c section again so it'll be the week before.

I'm excited to meet all of you and go through this crazy journey together :)

Great scans jtink and samae!! Also exciting find Navy! I hope this helps you through the next week.

Awww! Love your gummy bear scan Samae! I think they're so cute at that stage. I'm excited to see mine on Tuesday. That's awesome you found a heartbeat that early Navy! I tried to find it this morning, but gave up after 2 minutes :haha: I'll try this weekend when I'm not rushing to get ready.

Welcome Hal!

Thanks for the welcome y'all! So jealous of all the scan pictures and soon to be scans! My dr won't see me until 9/18 - whole lot of freaking out going to be happening before then!

How many of you ladies are finding out and who is staying team yellow? I would love to be surprised but I don't think I can hold out. I'm so used to having a girl that if it's a boy, I will need time to mentally prepare!

So I tried my doppler again, twice (after a 20 mins search) I found a beat that registered 135+ before losing it and having to "chase" after it, which very much reminded me of my Dr doing the same with my son at about 7/8 weeks in his office. He was about to give up when he finally found it with DS. I got a few other beats registered but I know they were mine as they were in the 90s and correlated with the beat I felt in my chest. So I'm wanting to be hopeful that I did find beans HB but I'm still scared that it's not.

If you had to chase it then it had to be bubs! What else could be in there with a beating heart moving around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->