April Raindrops 2016

Maybe an alien, Powell? LOL Jk though they do sometimes look like itty bitty aliens in there LOL

Lmao! They really do look like aliens until they hit the gummy bear stage

jtink and samae, yay! for your scans.

Navy, what a good news.

Welcome new ladies.

Afm, I have been having very bad spells of nausea and dizzyness. Don't know what to think. I am on bed from morning because I feel so weak. Thanks God it's saturday here so my hub is looking after my dd.

Hi. Can I join? Tested today and got a faint positive. Will be testing again tomorrow morning to confirm! But edd according to FF is 4/28/16 :) H&H 9 months to you all!

Here's my scan pic from Tuesday! They put my edd at 4/6 instead of the 4/4 that I have it at but I'll wait to change my numbers until I get another scan. It's so cute, you can see the head on the left hand side and even see the little feet nubs on the right hand side!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 16
So stupid question lol how do I get the "April raindrops " picture on my signature ? It's not working for me lol

Sorry to hear you're so dizzy Sweety. That's good that dh is there to help with dd today.

Welcome Meohmya! You edd is my hubby's bday!

Love your scan pic Gemini! So cute you can already start to see head and limbs.

Adriansmama, on the first page of the thread, there's the links that you can copy straight to your signature.

AdriansMama, the forum codes can also be found on page 6 :)

I love you can see the arm and leg buds already Gemini. I can't even tell which way up mine was lol xx

Gemini - great scan pic! Congrats!

Hi meohmya! We are only one day apart :)

I should be around 6+6 when I go in for my scan. Is that far enough along to see a heart beat?

taber, you should most likely see a heartbeat for sure if your dates are correct!

Thanks for the welcomes ladies! Excited to be here :)

Cute scan Gemini. Can't wait to see more scan pics!

Hi to all the newbies!
I'm suffering at the mo with tonsillitis 😞 feel horrific and can't eat. Rubbish!!

Hope you feel better, Rachy!

Six weeks today! Anyone else have achy hips? My muscles in my hips seem to ache and been feeling random twisting feeling in my right hip.

I got the results for my Thyroid blood tests today. Apparently I'm borderline, almost at a thyroid issue. I was supposed to get more tests in 6 months but I told the doctor I was pregnant. He looked at me in shock. Apparently he didn't expect me to be pregnant and said that it's usually so hard for people with thyroid issues to be pregnant. So now I have to go in 6 weeks instead to get my next blood test.

I guess I couldn't help but be very happy to be pregnant right now despite the odds! I worked so hard for this baby and I really hope it sticks through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->