April Raindrops 2016

Kuji, I have an underactive thyroid and it did take us two years to conceive our first, though I blame it on the birth control I was on prior to us trying. The second and third one came easily which is why I dint think it's thyroid related. I do take meds to regulate my levels and they test me in the beginning and then once a trimester. As long as you're monitored and do as you should toot should be ok.

Thanks, No doubt, it's good to hear :) I have an underactive one as well. It's 4.something so it's really borderline. The doctor will be monitoring me every 6 weeks it seems which is fine with me. If it were to get worse, I'd like to know!
So far he's not prescribing medicine although if it gets worse, there's no doubt I'll need some.

I got the results for my Thyroid blood tests today. Apparently I'm borderline, almost at a thyroid issue. I was supposed to get more tests in 6 months but I told the doctor I was pregnant. He looked at me in shock. Apparently he didn't expect me to be pregnant and said that it's usually so hard for people with thyroid issues to be pregnant. So now I have to go in 6 weeks instead to get my next blood test.

I guess I couldn't help but be very happy to be pregnant right now despite the odds! I worked so hard for this baby and I really hope it sticks through!

With my last MMC when we checked my lvls they were 4.9. We didnt find any other issues so I wonder if thats why I lost him? I had test done after and my lvls came back down to mid 2's . I have a new doc. My old one went off to d administrative stuff. So Im going to ask her to check my lvls again while pregnant just to make sure everything is ok.

Sorry I don't post often but I try to stay updated on everyone's posts as best as I can. :)

Welcome new mommies! I love seeing the little bean pics. Prayers are going out for all in the thread. Still a long road ahead for everyone, hehe.

Doing pretty well here. Peeing 50,000 (accurate) times at night, wanting to eat everything all the time. Haven't made my appointment yet. Still figuring out new insurance.

Sorry I don't post often but I try to stay updated on everyone's posts as best as I can. :)

Welcome new mommies! I love seeing the little bean pics. Prayers are going out for all in the thread. Still a long road ahead for everyone, hehe.

Doing pretty well here. Peeing 50,000 (accurate) times at night, wanting to eat everything all the time. Haven't made my appointment yet. Still figuring out new insurance.

Sounds just like me haha peeing a lot, eating everything in sight

Haven't made my appt yet either because of insurance lol

Hi all, haven't read back too far yet - cautiously joining you all, got my bfp last Wednesday. Not sure what else to say yet! Hope everyone is well 😀

ETA based on my LMP my due date will be 23/04/16 but that may change!

Welcome to the new ladies!

My sickness has Gone to happening at night. Last night I lay in bed for hours feeling sick and it's happening again now it feels like...Blah. I also want to eat everything. Last night as I lay in bed feeling sick I told my hubbs I wanted chili cheese dogs, chili cheese fries, chicken Alfredo, pizza, lasagna and a banana split blizzard from DQ, lol. He told me to wait til I felt better, lol. Tomorrow we're going to a chicken and waffles brunch. They are so good! And it comes with corn bread, greens and mac and cheese! Yum! I'm so excited, lol!

Hi All,
I also cautiously got my BFP on 8/18 in the morning and retested at work and it was a definite positive. We have been trying for 12 months and his was our first month of Clomid. I had my HCG levels drawn on Tuesday at 12:00 and it was 119 which was 13 dpo! I did another HCG level test at 10:00am on Thursday and it was 221 which was on 15 dpo. So it didn't quite double so I am very very cautiously waiting the results of my 3rd hcg draw today. I am very nervous and don't want to even consider myself pregnant yet as the nurse said my numbers were very close but that they really like them to double every 48 hours. Fingers crossed! Good luck to all the new mommies to be! Hope all are feeling well. I am exhausted!!!!!

I had a chili cheeseburger today for lunch!! So good lol. I have been feeling sick already which seems kind of early. And yes -- peeing all the time. I barely leave the bathroom before I have to pee again!

Anyone else struggling with extreme fatigue?? I'm struggling with working my normal 55-60 hours a week. Gonna let both jobs go soon. The nausea is off and on now, still don't have much of an appetite. But I am starting to get the sudden and instant random cravings, I have to satisfy it right away or else the feeling will pass and food will sound gross lol!!

The constant peeing has started to let up though!

Anyone else struggling with extreme fatigue?? I'm struggling with working my normal 55-60 hours a week. Gonna let both jobs go soon. The nausea is off and on now, still don't have much of an appetite. But I am starting to get the sudden and instant random cravings, I have to satisfy it right away or else the feeling will pass and food will sound gross lol!!

Yes!! SOOO tired all the damn time!

Hi everyone. Welcome to all the new ladies and Yay for the scans. AFM ugh feeling so nauseous since yesterday so drinking lemon mint water which sorta helps. Any other suggestions? It's especially bad in the evening. No vomiting yet so Fx'ed that slays away how is everyone else feeling?

Get some sea bands!! They're for sea sickness but ive heard they work great for morning sickness

I was super tired all of week 5, could hardly function. Been better the past couple days, but I'm not counting on that feeling lasting! I'm not sure how long I was exhausted with my first pregnancy but I remember packing a huge blanket in my car and taking naps in the parking garage at work in the winter on my break LOL . Then I'd pass out every night at like 8pm. If only I had that luxury with a toddler around! ;)

I am. But, with toddler around don't have luxury to have those long naps.
Was dead tired last pregnancy too. I use to come home from work like at 7pm and go to bed directly. Then, hubby use to bring us some food and wake me up around 9 for dinner. I really dread if same intensity fatigue hits me it would be difficult to get through day.

So happy to see all the scan pics! Navy, I hop yours goes well, I am rooting for you!

I got my 8 week done on Friday at 8+1. Baby measured 7+6, heartbeat was 156 and doc thinks placenta is in a good place. I am getting another scan done on Sept 4, at 10 weeks. Then theyll scan me again at 12 and then my RE will be done with me. I found a midwife this week that I liked so my first appointment with her is Sept 10.

I got some cute stickers for bump pics and they start at 8 weeks so I took one tonight! Also, I am an artist by trade, so of course I had to make it more than just a pic. :p I hope to start seeing some bump pics from the rest of you ladies! (I seriously look 15 weeks in this pic lol. I am very bloated right now hahaha)

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/kai1985/8weeks.png

image.jpg
Happy to say that after so much worry these past few days I finally got some good lines this morning !! :happydance:

Yay Adriansmama! Those lines look great!

Adorable picture BeeBee!

Does anyone else get nauseous around lunch time? I am still only like a minute pregnant and this didn't happen at all with my first - but for the past 4 days around lunch time, I've gotten really bad hunger pains, I'll eat lunch and immediately have a stomach ache and then about an hour later I get really hot, start sweating and have to throw up. With DD, I was only nauseous at night and that didn't even start until about 6 weeks. It's awful because it happens at work and not while I'm at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->