April Raindrops 2016

Cute pic Bee Bee! And happy birthday! It was my brother's birthday yesterday too

Those are great lines adriansmama!

And Hal I'm with you! I have hunger pains all the time and feeling nauseous if I don't eat. Then feel sick after I eat! It's a lose lose. And yes I've been really hot. Seems early to have symptoms but they are definitely here! I didn't get them this early with my other pregnancies. Hope it passes for us soon

I feel so much more optimistic now !! I was so worried there. Thanks ladies making me feel better

I took more tests two or three days ago to see if my lines got darker (although forgot to post them :haha:) I'm happy to say that I loved how bright they looked!

Unfortunately one of the tests is a blue test but it's all I had and at least I already know and confirmed I'm pregnant so it's 100% not a false positive in this case :haha:

Attachments

• 20150821_125003.jpg
    20150821_125003.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150821_125018.jpg
    20150821_125018.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150821_125041.jpg
    20150821_125041.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
hi everyone can i join...

i got my bfp finally 2 weeks late nearly friday and took a digi yest 1-2 weeks and another frer this morning!!

doc drew bloods for hcg and other infertilty tests last monday and tested postive friday...i ring tommorow for results lol so will have to tell doc about bfp !!

hopign she will re draw bloods and check all is ok!

praying for a sticky baby after so much loss XXX

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150823_062935_zpsm3g1sqjb_edit_1440316535177_zpsl3gbxbli.jpg

I get the feeling this baby is a boy. Idk why, but I just feel boy. I'm also buying stuff like crazy (unisex of course) and I didn't do that with my MMC in June even though I didn't think it would end that way. But now that I am scared that'll happen I can't control myself, whats up with that LOL

Welcome and congrats Emma!

Navy I think this one is a boy too. I'm exhausted and have ms like I did with my son. Time will tell!

I think this one is a girl. I just feel it. This time I am super sick, and just feel totally opposite of my pregnancy with my son. I feel like poo all day with this one. Felt amazing with my son!

Congrats Emma! That's a solid line.

I hope this one is a boy [-o<

Im 99% sure this is another boy. I had the same feeling with our son.

I want mine to be a girl but I keep calling it a he without thinking, so I dont know ...

Same BeeBee though I want a boy so maybe that's why I keep saying He/Him LOL My husband always corrects me and says, "Him/Her" or "He/She" haha

I'm already sure I have a girl. I have a good feeling. I'm already calling it a her/she xD And then I have friends reminding me it could be a boy. I guess we'll see!

:wave: Hiya Emma!! Glad you could join us!

I have a feeling this is a girl too. Last time I kept saying girl but feeling boy. I have 2 of each though so this will be out tie breaker.

I've felt like this a boy since the beginning. And my face is clear (normally have crappy skin that breaks out) and I'm not super sick so both those things back up my thoughts of boy, well at least according to the old wives tales!

If I go with old wives' tales, I'd definitely be having a girl with the skin I have xD I've been breaking out like crazy! Usually my skin isn't this bad.

I had a feeling at start that this is girl but, because of No sickness and not so bad skin I think it's gonna be a boy.

I'm thinking another boy....

Would love another girl though. 1 girl amongst 3 boys just seems a little lonely!!

I have my first OB appointment today !! :happydance: I will be getting the referral for my first ultrasound. What are the chances of seeing a heartbeat around 6+3-6+5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->