April Raindrops 2016

They're usually fairly good, but some women don't see it until 8 weeks which can be normal :) I saw DS for the first time at 7+1, only a few days further than what you'll be :) And several ladies here have seen the HB between 6+2 to 6+6 :)

May I join in please in due 23rd April by lmp

Also how do I connect the April raindrops to my siggy? Xx

adriansmomma - I have my first ultrasound at 6+2 (Aug 31) hoping to see a HB then...I'll be sure and update.

Welcome oldermummy!

Another reason I think this is a boy...I'm so worried. I was like this with my son. Nothing has happened to make me think anything is wrong, but I just feel that something is off. I was exactly like this with my son and everything was fine. I was just telling a close friend/co-worker and even she said she remembers having these conversations with me and running to bathroom to check on me when I texted her. I think part of my problem is that I'm getting these headaches which I know can be normal, and I did have them with my daughter due to lack of caffeine and I think it's the same reason again. I usually get a headache just before my cycle starts and that's why is worrying me.

Welcome heychrissie, MeeOhMya, Hal423, mommy2be1986, emma4g63, and Oldermummuy78 :hugs:

I am so nervous for my ultrasound tomorrow! I'm still nauseous and tired. I'm worried about an ectopic or blighted ovum this is our first natural pregnancy that has made it to 8 weeks. We got pregnant in May naturally, but ended in MC.

I have my first OB appointment today !! :happydance: I will be getting the referral for my first ultrasound. What are the chances of seeing a heartbeat around 6+3-6+5?

I have my first OB appointment today !! :happydance: I will be getting the referral for my first ultrasound. What are the chances of seeing a heartbeat around 6+3-6+5?

Good luck today! Keep us posted. I'm not really sure the chances. I've been told you can see the heartbeat between 6-8 weeks. Each pregnancy is different.

Good luck cntrygrl and adriansmama. Keep us uodated. I am thinking of going to scan tomorrow instead of day after tomorrow because hubby will be probably at home because of tropical storm passing by. I am scared though that waiting one day might change something?
I was 7weeks when i went last time and couldn't see baby which was heartbreaking. So, if I go tomorrow it will be be either my pregnancy is viable or not kind of result.
I am scared. Should I wait another day? what do you gals think?

I will update for sure !! Probably won't get much accomplished today but having this appointment makes it seem more real of that makes sense lol
How far were you when you had your first ultrasound sweety?

I will update for sure !! Probably won't get much accomplished today but having this appointment makes it seem more real of that makes sense lol
How far were you when you had your first ultrasound sweety?

Good luck! I know, the reality hits when we actually see them on screen.

I was exactly 7weeks (based on lmp). Just saw my dd's scan from 6weeks it looks kind of similar to her but, there is nothing to be seen in this one.

:hi: oldermummy!

Adriansmama, I saw DD heartbeat at 6+4 and this one at 6+1, so I'd say you have a good chance! It is touch and go at that point though, I know a lot of doctors won't do them until after 7 weeks for that reason.

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and 8 week ultrasound. The two appts I had before were with my RE. Even though I've already seen the baby's heart beating, I'm still really nervous something could have happened. I really hate this worrying, it's just dreadful.

shell, i'm the same way. i just had my 7 week ultrasound, and saw the HB, but i have another ultrasound tomorrow at the OB, and even though it's only 4 days later, i'm so anxious. i don't remember feeling this way with my DS.

Welcome oldermummy!

Good luck on your scans ladies! I'll be calling today to make my first appt. My doctor usually won't see me till about 8 weeks tho.

Sweety if the difference in the days means your husband can go with you, I'd personally want my husband there for support. <3

Sweety if the difference in the days means your husband can go with you, I'd personally want my husband there for support. <3

Yup, that is why I am trying to go tomorrow. I am prepared for good or bad but, it would certainly help to have my hubby with me.

I agree with Babymonkey!!
GL to everyone with upcoming scans and appts!
Has anyone been having weird dreams? The past few nights I have been having some CRAZY dreams! Last night was the strangest of them all, my MIL had a tiny baby girl they couldn't take care of and she was really sick, so we took her as our own and nursed her back to health. She was tiny, only about 2 pounds! Yesterday's dream, my FIL drove us all off a bridge into the water to go fishing! Soo strange!

All went fine . Nothing happened really lol I have an ultrasound next Friday morning bright and early !! I'll be 6 weeks 4 days .

Hi everyone!!

Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans! I can't wait to see more lil bean pics :)

Hiphop - yes! I've also been having insane dreams. Not about babies but just pure insanity about old friends and old jobs/coworkers. I wake up like WHAT was that about?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->