April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Yay button! I never know if my bumps dropped or not. I don't think it ever dropped with dd and this time everyone says it's really low so I think it's more to do with my muscle tone! Having said that my heartburn felt lots better when baby was v low down but beginning of week I was glugging gavisgon and it turned out baby had moved up again?? Last night I didn't have any gavisgon so maybe it's moved back down?!?
DD us very annoyed at me doing the ball exercises cos she's too little :( doesn't make for a very relaxing session!!

I'm sure she'll probably pop back up again but for now I'm enjoying breathing, eating and sleeping! I've read that 2nd + babies tend to go in and out of being engaged a lot before birth.

Eurgh all these essential oils are making me feel a bit sick! DD will go into labour too at this rate!!

Lol! Maybe you ought to take her for a long walk to get some fresh air!

That was the plan but it's raining as always and OH is still asleep after work last night :( we'll get moving soon though cos I'm seriously bored!!

Ah it's stopped for a bit here. OH has just taken DS off to a museum and my friend is picking me up at 12 to go for lunch so I'll have a nice morning to myself.

Hurrah! OH still isn't up and we're playing jenga in our pjs. Really ought to get moving!! The cleaner came round yesteday and dd was in her pjs, she had to go suddenly so coming back today and she can't see dd in the same pjs again!!

The two times the midwife has been to my house DS was in his pjs both times, oops!

I honestly don't think they mind! They tend to be more worried if the house is perfect and parents dressed up because they're not spending enough time doing baby stuff. I always feel judged by the cleaner though because she's a whirlwind and I just feel like a big slob!!

I was just really dehydrated, which caused me to have some contractions and made me sick. They pumped me full of IV fluids and sent me home. I am not too worried about my cervix being closed, I am only 37 weeks.. as much as I would love to go early, reality is, I will probably go on the later side since this is my first!

I really haven't nested too much. I am not a nester at all. Not sure if it will ever hit me lol.. I have too many other things I need to get done.. so maybe I am mentally nesting? haha.

Someone needs to have their baby(babies) soon.. I am getting baby fever!

I'm doing my best akn ;) glad you're feeling a bit better. I went for a long walk today in the rain, couldn't even do my coat up so I got soaked and OH had to put my boots on for me!! We came home and I just collapsed I was so tired but I've just done a yoga DVD so that's 2 exercise DVDs and a long walk today. Also inhaling those oils again. Bleurgh!!! No sign of movement although I got loads of pains during the walk but nothing since. Baby is far too comfy!! X

Managed a short walk too, but I'm pretty uncomfortable now. I've decided if I'm in this for the long haul I'm going to aim for a weight record for twins at our hospital! It's important to have a goal, yes? The nurse said the other day there had been ones around 8 pounds so I think I can totally beat that!

Wayy more pressure and pain today. Cried all day.. Why no reason! I just want this baby to come now!

Its full moon tonight!!!! I have spent all day crying feeling sorry for myself and now its 230 am. I just got back from the store getting Tums. I have had more pressure and discharge today but no plug. I also peed myself today... Fun times

You're allowed to cry all day by this point hoping :hugs: it's exhausting going to bed every night thinking you might have to run a marathon and then wake up dissapointed ever day. I've just decided I'll be 14 days over again and be done with it. OH said last night that we're another day closer to meeting baby and I think that's a lovely way of thinking about it too! You're properly on the home straight now, and the end is very much in sight so just gdt those box sets out and veg til then.
Mowat 2 8lb baby's sounds horrific!! I'm terrified this one baby will be 8lbs!! I like your attitude though. Well done for the walk. By the end of our walk yesterday I was almost doubled up with achey everything!! I'm trying to decide if baby's head is engaged again or not. You'd yhink I'd notice if there was a massive baby's head wedged between my legs wouldn't you?? I'm getting movements and stinging down low again and I wasn't up with heartburn last night but who knows?!?

Middle of uk. I think looking at it it is full moon here tonight but I'm not being too optimistic!! An Easter bunny baby would be fun though.

It's full moon and a blood moon eclipse tonight on the west coast atleast.

Yes here too, I think full moon is tonight, blood moon too. If we don't have our babies, we better transform into werewolves then!

Hoping: lots of :hugs: don't worry about crying. It feels good letting it all out before baby comes. Just like munchkin said, you're one day closer to seing your baby.

Munchkin: well done for doing all these exercises. At least it's good for you, keeps you fit!

Mowat: I think you are already in the champs' category to me!
Yesterday I finally did my last bits of shopping, and finished packing my bag. What a relief!But I was just so exhausted afterwards! Went to motmother care, tesco and lidl. By the end of it I just put what I needed in the basket/trolley and left dh to get on with it at the checkout while I was waiting in the car. Evening meal was frozen pizza, coleslaw and ice cream! My spd hurt so much in the evening I could barely walk!

Anyway, I now feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"