• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I'm trying to force this one out with chocolate today!! Happy Easter ladies x getting wierd pains down low still but doesn't feel like contractions as such. I wish I had a crystal ball!!

Maybe that's why they're all still in there Munchkin, they knew there was chocolate coming and it's the only way they were getting any!

Ok grossfest, many apologies in advance!! so is this my plug?? Is this a good thing??

image.jpg

Maybe? I'm a little confused too. After my sweep yesterday I had bright red spotting off and on. Then today I've had more mucousy darker red discharge. More like yours Munchkin, but deep red.

You're right about wanting sticky babies Ummi--we brought this on ourselves!

I'm glad you lot aren't as mean as the ladies on babycentre! I just read a thread with a pic just like mine and the woman got properly linched for posting it!! When you've read as many ttc posts as me a bit of mucous is a bit too normal!! I think if it's red tinged it could be a show?? But after a sweep it could be dislodged stuff rather than your body genuinely doing stuff. Sounds positive though!!

I think it could be a good sign Munchkin and Mowat.

Eurgh baby centre is horrible :( just read a couple of other threads about different things and the ladies are soooo mean! Sticking with baby and bump!!

Don't know if I've been over there---sounds like a place to avoid.

Spotting has stopped here. Just got up from another 1 1/2 -2 hour nap. Sleeping so much better during the day than at night. Tummy feeling unsettled which was a good sign with my DS.

Munchkin: I think that could def be the plug. That's what mine looked like first time around. I never noticed it with ds2, and this time I think I'm losing it bits by bits, like 1 -2 mm in size.
And don't worry, we've been stalking each others for months now, we shared our wobbles, our happiness, we peed ourselves, pooed ourselves, so what's a pic of mucous plug, huh? ^^

I agree babycenter sucks. I haven't lost my plug. I have felt like death all day and my belly doesn't hurt just feels like its about to rip apart!!! Hes coming out the wrong way. I had a dream I had him Monday night as in tomorrow night!

I hate that my ticker says he could be 5-11 lbs!!!!!! Makes my lady parts hurt! My oh is a procrastinator so we did everything early. I'm trying to talk to him about things that need to be done before Wednesday. Hes like oh ill be here... No no dumbbo you will be at the hospital with me.

Ha ha bless him hoping! Men just sometimes haven't got a clue :) I keep saying baby's trying to come out of my tummy button, the movements are so painful there. I again was convinced baby would appear overnight but it's 7am and nothing!! Had a couple of what I'd call period pains last night but only mild. Got reflexology tonight and I do deel like things are ripening so praying it could be enough to tip me over the edge!! So exciting for you that Wednesdays the day!! It's getting v close now hon :hugs:

Thanks ummi, yeah some women are properly mean. I've only seen it a couple of times on here and the posters get shot down pretty quickly by everyone else!!

Mowat yes I think an upset tummy can def be a good sign.

I realised this morning I'm missing StillPraying :( I wish that Katie would stop hogging her!!

Can't believe I'm a week overdue now and no sign of an induction date. Tick tock tick tock.....

Dh is the same. When the docs were talking about induction he was like: no, they can't do this, I'm not ready! Or when I had this last shopping to do (I don't drive, need to pass my licence some time in the future) and he needed to take me he said: we still got time!!! What? ????
Oh and last one to date: if baby comes during the day, we can leave the kids at home!!! Huh??!! (I've got a friend who's offered to take them day or night and she lives right on the way to the hospital)
A a a aah huh! Men!

Dh has had a bad cold last week, and now the kids got it and I have a sore throat. I'm now hoping baby stays inside until it clears out. Hopefully it shouldn't be long.

I miss Still too. Hopefully she'll be able to pop in soon.

And i also said the same thing to Dh last night. Baby was kicking in my upper belly and I said she's trying to come out the wrong way! !!! Haha! There's no green exit sign in there, poor babies have to find they're own ways!

Same here I feel like hes ripping out and I thought id go into labor soon but here I am 4 am and nothing but belly getting tight. Doesn't hurt

My pelvic bone hurts.. like she is pushing down there.. but my rib cage hurts too.. not sure if she is long or hasn't really dropped? I don't know.

Part of me wants to start trying some of the wives tale induction stuff.. but part of me is like eh.. that's too much effort, and she will come when she comes.. or when the doctors decide she has been in there too long.. lol.

I feel like I have a head on my hip and a foot in my rib all the time. I'm just freaking out over here!! I have talked to the oh about Wednesday so much that he thinks its tomorrow haha. I'm sitting awake at 1 30 am praying labor would come but no no its not.

So sorry hoping :( I know just how you feel. I'm waking all through the night with a belly like a rock and nothing comes of it! Had my induction reflexology last night, had some pains, bounced on my ball but it's gone nowhere :( I've got a free reflecology session at the birth centre today then praying I'll get a sweep tomorrow but it'll probably all go nowhere!!

I know how you feel akn, and actually trying all these things is just frustrating because you think they should do something!! I think it's best to just chill as long as you can really and assume baby will appear in time, although that's what I did had now time is running out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->