April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Ummi - Glad that you don't have to be induced at 38w!!

Hoping & Munchkin.. hopefully you aren't induced and baby comes soon!

Afm.. nothing really to note, a little bit of nausea and some period like cramps.. but that's about it!

My doctors are all changing opinions too! Was supposed to see surgeon tomorrow but he told my doctor he didn't think it was necessary and she called to tell me to just go to hospital for non-stress test and no sweep. Supposed to go in on Saturday for another non-stress and possibly meet doctor for a sweep. Funny how they said I had to get them out soon to now not worrying! Geesh, make up your mind! Well I'm ready to go now! These babies are officially to heavy to keep carrying around---ugh.

What's wrong with those doctors? Can't they make up their mind! Argh!!

Me too I thought Mowat would go first. Hopefully it's your turn soon.

Imagine girls we all go on the same day??!!! That would be hilarious!

I wish there was standard policy on these things it's ridiculous! Have you had growth scans mowat? Do you know approx how much baby you've got up there?!? What position are they in???

I've had a lot of cramps but I think it's more bowels, I'm always either constipated or the other and I'm having to take lactulose which I think is giving me cramps :( feel like poo today, dd got up at 6.10am and I'd forgotten to escape to the spare room in the wee hours like I usually do! Sweep at 10.30. If this puts me into labour I'm screwed!!

It's a full moon on Saturday, I wonder if any of us will pop then? I had DS on a full moon so it's a possibility for me.

DS had me up twice last night, think he was scared of the wind, so I'm feeling dead as well munchkin.

It was so busy when I had DS on the full moon. The hospital and birth centre were full and it was all boys! I thought it was an old wives tale but a lot of hospitals actually put on extra staff during the full moon.

I truly think the full moon thing is true. Well not for everyone obviously, but yeah, I've also read about hospitals being very busy that night and putting on extra staff.

Right I am now super annoyed. went to midwife today was meant to have that sweep but she wouldn't do it because babies head is free! It's been fully engaged and low for weeks, she could barely feel the head last week and put 1/5th palpable and offered to do a sweep then why did I turn it down???. Now because my normal midwifes ill and it's bank holiday I can't get in for a sweep or get an induction booking til next Wednesday. I know the bloody things don't work anyway but I'd psyched myself up and now just fed up. Haven't done any of the things to start labour naturally yet but I think I'm going to have to get started especially as the bloody heads popped out! I'm now bouncing on my exercise ball inhaling essential oils and drinking raspberry leaf tea and I'm trying to book in with my acupuncturist and reflexologist! This means war.

Sorry Munchkin. :(
Maybe you could try a long walk tomorrow, weather permitting. That's what did the trick for ds2. And going out during the full moon, it could work, you never know...
Come on baby!

Thanks guys. Had a long bath with smelly oils and booked in for reflexology at 8 so feeling a bit more in control!!

The last two days I can't stay awake I'm so tired. My body is pissed at me. My feet hurt

Hi ladies! Is everyone at or past 37 Weeks now? Someone needs to join me on the postpartum side!

Hoping don't stop the EPO, it doesn't put you into labor but it readies your body for labor. I had no tearing and no issues with induction and I credit that to EPO. The majority of c sections from induction are as Munchkin said, your body wasn't ready. I hope he comes before you get induced but in the meantime try to help your body get ready for labor.

Mowat Kudos for holding on to those babies so long!

Munchkin glad you enjoyed your birthday And didn't spend it pushing lol

What is this full moon business about?

Katie is outgrowing preemie clothes now, I think she's putting on weight-Yay for breastmilk! So mad with the hospital as they gave me the wrong information and so she hasn't had her 2 week checkup :growl: nipples are finally getting accustomed and less painful. if y all have never had a clogged duct....Lord almighty it hurts! I found the cure tho if any of you end up dealing with it.

Hey still! So glad Katie is doing so well, you must be feeding her the right stuff :) it must be quite hard work though, I think the littlies tend to work very hard at putting the weight on which means much harder work for your nipples!! What's the cure?? I will blatantly suffer again because I'm red headed and we have more sensitive skin!! Apparently loads of babies are born on the full moon but not sure I believe anything any more!! Everyone's past 37 weeks now, can't believe no one else went early!! Particularly mowat and her twins!! She's hardcore :)

My reflexology went well and we had a long chat about gestational periods and induction. My daughter was born naturally 14 days over, I was about that late too and my mum was 10 days over so we just like cooking our babies well :) the first session was just 'Opening up the feet' and getting into it but I'm booked in Monday for the 'induction' session which she's worryingly confident will put me into labour that night!! Really need to not get too optimistic. I think the worse bit is that I feel like failure because babies heads popped up after so many weeks :( I feel like I've been too lazy and not spent enough time walking or bouncing on the ball a and too much time resting. I reallg need to try and chill so need to just do nice things. Got a cleaner in today so house will be lovely and sparkly and oh is working really late tonight 2 hours away so hopefully that'll put me into labour just to spite me!!

Love hearing updates on little Katie Stillpraying. Glad you're both doing well.

Yeah apparently the full moon puts a lot of women into labour. Really hope it works for hoping and munchkin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->