April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Glad to hear a update!!!!

I have slept the last two days away. During the day I can sleep 3-4 hrs without peeing or heartburn but at night the heartburn starts and I pee every hour!!!! What gives??

Still: fab news! You both are doing really well! Dont worry we'll all join you at some point!

Hoping: I could sleep the day off too. Feeling so tired lately. It's kind of weird because at certain times I feel like I have more energy than I ever had during this pregnancy, but it gets all used up pretty quickly and I'm exhausted again!

Can't believe we're all still hanging in there! Someone needs to go second already!

Went in to the hospital yesterday and had another non-stress test. Babies were happy, but not much in the way of contractions. Not sure how big they are, but my last ultrasound was a week and a half ago and doctors were happy with results. I heard the nurse talking with the doctor on the phone afterwards and she was saying how tired I looked and totally done---I must look worse than I thought! Doctor wants to meet me on Saturday at the hospital to do a sweep. I think I'll burst into tears if I'm not close by then as I'll be almost 39 weeks.

You've done great to get this far Mowat.

Sleeping the days away sound good to me too. My OH has finished work today until around mid May so I'll be able to nap in the day if I've had a bad night, hopefully that'll help.

I swear all these babies just wanna stay!!! This is insane!!

Mowat I didn't realize you were this far along. Those babies need to come!

I'm having so much trouble sleeping at night too---I've been having a nap almost daily. Never had time with my first baby to have naps, but I feel much more tired this time for sure.

Hoping: lol!

Mowat: you've done such a great job. I can imagine how fed up you must be by now.
Hang in there, maybe Saturday is the day.

Lets all sit outside under the moon for a couple hours and see what happens..

Sounds good hoping!! I went back to bed at 9.30 this morning and slept til 12!!

Mowat I'm not surprised you're exhausted. You never seem to moan either. Hopefully baby's will be ready soon.

Button enjoy those naps

Ummi maybe that energy means you're nesting?!?

My reflexologist last night said to help with peeing at night you should elevate hour feet higher than your heart for 20 mins before bed and then all the fluid will drain into your bladder and you'll do a massive wee before bed then not have to get up so much?!?

I got up this morning and did an exercise DVD on my balance ball then had a sleep (!?!) then this afternoon I went for acupuncture. Was a bit naughty not telling her I'd had reflexology the night before and she was definitely hitting some points that were giving me strong sensations and then I got home and did pregnancy yoga and now I keep getting lower back pain and cramps and I'm terrified! OH is working 200 miles away and won't finish til 10pm at the earliest then he'll be totally shattered. I didn't tell him I was going for acupuncture. Oops!! It probably won't do anything but really wish I hadn't done it whilst he was so far away. Dd also had a random 2 hour sleep late afternoon so she won't be asleep til god knows when.

I went to L&D last night, I had been getting sick and drinking water made me feel even worse. So got an IV drip and zofran.. Feeling much better, and was able to get sleep.

My cervix was closed and high :(

So sorry akn :( that's rubbish! Are they still not talking about induction? Hope you feel
A bit better soon. I've still not been examined this whole pregnancy so I've got no idea what's going on up there!!

Naughty Munchkin! Hope you still manage to get some rest and your dh too before baby comes along. I'm sure acupuncture and reflexology can do the trick!

I think I am nesting too. I cleaned the changing table (it's 6 yrs old! From when I had ds2) and the baby bath. Dh came back and saw everything in the bath and like OMG!!! Washed all the beddings, blankets etc... I won't have time to do any spring cleaning when baby comes, so I'd better do it now!

Just saw your post akn. Sorry you were so sick. As for your cervix, it could all change in a day or 2. Hope you feel better soon.

Wow that is nesting!! I wish I could be bothered to do half of that ;) I'm trying to chill now but I keep getting really bad stabbing pains really low down. Goodness knows what's doing that if baby's heads still free?!? I'd love to know if it's moved down again but even if I could reach round my bump I don't think id know what I was feeling!! Really want to see a midwife before next Wednesday :( just watching the leaders debate where OH is working so hopefully ge'll get to leave soon. Not much happening here though so not too worried.

I dont think I ever had the nesting stage... I seriously sit in the couch all day. My legs and knees are killing me so I am boy cotting walking. I did just walk around the block since my sister and nephew stopped by but that's it. I'm over being pregnant 6 more days...

I'm going to try and go for a walk tomorrow to help get baby bavk into position but just walking up the stairs at the moment gives my cramps and pain so god knows how far we'll get! At 13 days overdue with dd I was power walking, no idea how I managed that! Still feeling crampy here tonight. It might not develop but I seriously think the acupuncture has done something.

I love the idea of all of us sitting outside under the moon! Hilarious.

Wow, you're hardcore Munchkin! I'm thinking you're next to get going.

Are they suggesting anything Akn? Is this labour related or a flu?

Nesting? DOn't think it will be happening this time!

I find it funny how seldom they do pelvic exams too Munchkin. Seems so important to me, but I guess they just figure you're going to go when you're ready? Dunno.

Don't worry, I moan a bit at home. I don't feel like I have any right to moan when I had multiple losses and I know how lucky I am to be here! Sure I'm uncomfortable, but many people would be so happy to be in my position I feel like it would be ridiculous to complain. And anyway, it will be so worth it, right? Really a couple of months of discomfort is really nothing in the grand scheme of things. Okay, now I'm going back to moaning!

I think we're all allowed a good moan at home! Poor OH gets the wrong end of my moaning but when I went to acupuncture she went through a huge list of pregnancy ailments and I had hardly any of them and actually I'm doing fine. Sometimes I think I moan at OH because I just want him to help me out and if he thinks I'm fine he won't bother!!

Well no progress last night so looks like I'm in the full moon club!! Every time I woke up to wee my bump was rock hard but I've had a few nights like that now. I woke early and now I'm going to do another exercise routine on my ball. They're very gentle routines and I'll burn some essential oils again. Just doing stuff that makes me feel good so I won't be too bothered if it doesn't work!!

Sorry you're feeling rough akn. I agree though don't worry about what your cervix is doing, it can all change quickly.

Munchkin it sounds promising. I think I'll start doing some exercises on my ball later as well.

My bump has dropped this morning, slept much better last night. I'm off out to lunch today with one of my mum friends while my OH and her OH look after the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->