April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I'm hoping to go do the last part of my shopping tomorrow afternoon.. We need to finish packing out the condo we were renting, then I'm gonna go shopping.

I need to make a list of what I still need :)

Just googled and the full moon is at 1.05pm today in the UK.

Mmmmm interesting to know.We may not have to wait until the evending after all.

Akn: good luck with the shopping! How are you feeling? You said you were sick again in your journal?

I expect us 2nd + timers will have night time babies, I've heard from loads of people that you're more likely to wait until the older kids are in bed before going into labour.

Yes my reflexologist said 2nd time mums often go into labour in the early hours. I did with dd too, first contractions were 2am and then they really got going 24 hours later at 2am!!
You girls are doing well, I'm feeling really guilty cos my sis is up for Easter weekend with the kids, they're staying at my grans house cos it needs dressing for selling and I said I wouldn't do Easter lunch here cos I thought baby might be here and I wouldn't manage but now it's not here I'm just exhausted instead but stop feel like a whimp for not doing it, especcially as they've got so much to do dressing the house and looking after the kids!

Don't feel guilty, you're still heavily pregnant and I'm sure she understands. I wouldn't be hosting easter lunch either.

Thanks button. Yeah she's fine with it and even if it was here she'd have done all the cooking, I just couldn't cope with the mess and chaos. Her kids (1 and 2) are a total whirlwind and the older one just empties cupboards all day!!

You shouldn't feel guilty. It may not be easy for your sister, but it's just a one off. Thu, I couldn't host any kind of dinner right now. Even last week a friend came to see me, but I was such a bad host! I'm glad she understands though.

My 2 sons were born respectively at 1.05 am and 2.35 a.m.! I'm just expecting it to be the same. But we never know...

I'm feeling fine, I think my body is just cleaning itself out.. So mostly gassy right now. :-/

I wouldn't feel guilty.. Let them cater on you for a bit!! You are the Prego one!

Here's to hoping ladies haha

Attachments

• WP_20150404_21_33_04_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150404_21_33_04_Pro.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Finally feeling like I'm getting somewhere! Had another non-stress test and doctor came in to do an internal---we have dilation! Okay, only 1 cm, but still something. She managed a sweep and said I'm 40% effaced and -1. If there's nothing by Tuesday I'll have another non-stress and an ultrasound. Feeling more optimistic now that baby A is engaged at least. Some spotting too which is making me feel happier!

Yay for progress Mowat. Hope the sweep works for you.

Yay for progress Mowat. Hope the sweep works for you.

No full moon baby here. My next potential date is Wednesday when I'll be 38+1, which is when I had DS. I've also got a midwife appointment that day like I did with him.

Whoop whoop Mowat! Making progress!! Hope the sweep does the trick.

I had some contractions last night, but it lasted only enough so I couldn't sleep 1/2 of the night. And after a while they started to ease a bit. I thought that may be it, but no! No full moon baby here either!

That's annoying Ummi, if they're going to keep you awake they should at least have the decency to be the real thing!

Yay mowat and yay ummi, that must have been exciting! But frustrating :( great sign though. I've mentioned this before but I'm 41 weeks tomorrow and I've still not had in internal exam at all this pregnancy. At this rate I might not get fiddled about with at all, especcially if I get in the pool where they can't mess!! No sign of a full moon baby here either :( the only thjngs I've had are really painful upper legs which I was googling last night and could be a sign?!? And I keep getyjg horrid cramps in the bottom of my bump but not period cramps, the sort you get in your legs when you're in bed, it's usually when I get up but it's excruciating!!
My next opportunities are reflexology tomorrow night then a sweep on Wednesday then I suspect they'll try and get me in for induction end if the week or over the weekend. I think I've got a deadline in my head of next Monday when I'll be 42 weeks but it's a long long week ahead if they let me go that far. I do want this baby out where I can see it's safe and well and ok but I also still don't want to be induced and I want my water birth and I'm not horribly uncomfortable, just paranoid and twitchy about movements etc. Difficult!!

I think that's good signs too munchkin. That's also what I got yesterday along with contractions. I think it slowly starts working.
I totally understand how you feel though, and I really dont like the idea of an induction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->