• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I really hope those babies come soon Munchkin and Hoping.

I know, this is going to be our last and I know I'll be thinking while I'm in labour once I've done this I never have to be pregnant again!

That's what I'm thinking too, though I'm finding it a little bit sad. It's not that I don't want anymore kids, but I wish they came ready made! M/Cs and infertility took a real toll on me for the past 4 years, and this pregnancy, ho my! Has been so hard on me! But I love being preggo, minus the sickness.

Today, I'm just exhausted. I has some contractions at 4.30 am. I went to the loo, prayed and then it stopped all together! But afterwards I just couldn't go back to sleep until 6am! *sigh*
How's everyone else today?

I'm tired as well. Next door were banging about a bit and I kept thinking it was DS waking up, we also had a helicopter circling for a while and I also kept waking up because I was hot.

We're 38 weeks today!
I have mixed feelings, I wish I'd go now, and at the same time I could still wait a week, just after my sons exam next Tuesday. I'm really worried labour starts on that day!

Sorry button you had a craps night too. Wish I was the only one.

Happy 38 weeks Ummi and akn as well. I went at 38+1 with DS so it'll be interesting to see if I make it to my midwife appointment tomorrow. Haven't had a signs though so could easily end up be another 2-4 weeks.

I am tired and cranky today... Was hoping someone would have a baby by now! :)

Are we going to start a parent group when all of our LOs get here? I think we should!

I slept all day but kept waking up thinking hes not moving as much what's going on. 16 hrs till I check in. Freaking out

Shall we call May rainbow babies?? I feel like this ones stuck in there forever!! After my 3rd reflexology session today I've had a couple of proper contractions, the sort that wave over your entire bump and upper legs and make your face burn. Then...... Nothing as usual. I even resorted to some ahem personal relaxation!! Which resulting in more bloomin painless braxton hicks but nothing else!! I'm pretty sure I'm constipated which is giving me encouraging pains but probably just need a big poo!!
Hoping is being induced tomorrow though so we will DEFINTELY have rainbow number 2 soon now.

Hoping that sleep will do you so much good! But don't worry cos even if you feel like a zombie, you'll find the energy once labour gets going. The sleep today though will hold you in good stead even if you don't get a wink tonight!! You'll be amazing. I can't wait to see your beautiful rainbow!! :hugs:

I think I've decided I'm going to ask the midwife tomorrow if I can go to 42 weeks. Partly because I feel like my body's gearing up anyway so I want to give it a bit longer, partly because dd went to 42 weeks before I laboured naturally and partly because I think I'll be I hospital longer with induction and I don't want to leave her :(
If I do get induced though I'm going to go into my bubble and listen to music and my hypnosis tracks and do some yoga and breathing and my oils and try and ignore everything / everyone around me. My worst worry is that room where you a wait to be induced, I'm not so worried once it gets going.

Not long now Hoping, then you get to stop being pregnant!!!! Oh and meet your baby of course.

I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow as well Munchkin. I said to OH just now I'd rather just have her now because going to the appointment sounds like much more effort than labour. She's been very heavy today

Is it bad.. I want mine now so I don't have to come back to work for a while? I am burnt out from this place and need a break.

No akn I think that's totally understandable!! Can't believe you're still working. I stopped at 37 weeks and thought that was late!!

Akn: I think you're right, would be nice if we followed each other's baby/ies. I thought about opening a thread should I be the next one. But it doesn't look like it's going to be me yet!

Hoping: not long to go now. The best is to come: meeting your baby!

Munchkin: I'd do the same if I was you, wait until 42 weeks. Your body seems to be doing its job, that should be ok.
I've got exactly the same signs as you, a few proper contractions, pain in upper legs and that burning face sensation too! I thought that was weird since I never noticed that about my face with the boys.

Just noticed the fruit on my ticker, a pumpkin! Ho my! I've got one in my fridge and it's big like really big, like huge! I can't have that in my belly! Lol!

Right ladies, I don't mind hoping going next cos she's so fed up and uncomfortable and overdue but the rest of you need to cross your legs til my baby is out!! I was the last to have my baby from the antenatal group last time, my due date was March for goodness sake, I can't be the last of the April babies!!

Looool! I don't mind waiting a bit. Just a bit. Next week after my sons exam would be perfect for me! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->