April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I've been in the induction ward since 9 am. I'm still waiting for them to give me the propess. They have monitored me and everything is good, which is a huge relief because of the wobbles I had yesterday.
And I'm starving! Waiting for my lunch!!!

Well... Nope! Not yet!
They realised I was dehydrated (oh! Really???? After all the sickness I've been having and they did not take seriously???? Anyway...). So they put me on a drip and won't induce until I'm better. I don't think I'll go home now. Ah well...
Now I'm waiting for another ctg, see how it goes and maybe after that start propess??? Who knows?

What a pain Ummi. I hope you've got a good book and I hope you're better soon.

I had a few mild contractions earlier but they stopped. Hope I don't do get too much of that before labour starts properly.

Those kind of contractions are so annoying! They look like the real deal, but they're not! Argh! Been having them all week end too and even this morning, but now they're gone now.

Oh my God! I missed that! How exciting! I'm so so happy for you! Keep us posted!

Woohoo Button!!! are you getting contractions too? My contractions started about an hour after.

Ummi.. Hope you are getting nice and hydrated so you can have you a baby!!!

She was born 2 minutes after midnight, at home, 5 hours from water breaking. Just a little graze even though she had her hand up by her face. She weighs 8lb 4oz (I think that's what they said) she's had a huge feed and she's just beautiful. I can't walk because my pelvis is absolutely killing but she's out, I got my home birth and I'm not pregnant any more!!!!!!

Congratulations button!

I've been transferred to labour ward. Having some contractions on my own. Nothing much. Still haven't the propess. Haven't slept since 6.30 yesterday morning. I'm knackered.

Amazing amazing button!! Just as you'd wanted it and sounds like you did amazingly!! Hope you got some sleep :)

Ummi we're all behind you. Hope thjngs are moving now xxx

By the way, I've been updating the first page with birth dates etc but in my baby brained state it might not be right or complete so have a look all you baby mummas and let me know.
Is it just ummi now before we head off to baby club??

Yup just Ummi and her little girl. I must have forgotten to say my little girl is called Cordelia Rose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->