• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

April fools is probably appropriate! How about bunnies? Chicks? Eggs?

April flowers maybe!!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_ad8b59a77b15f1ca6f15dc81d0cd9162_zpsecb2d176.jpg

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_fa06ec5907adb1ebdc049b11b83c5996_zps16acc1af.jpg

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_cc1cf2f6111986a0d37b6aa122f7c679_zps3c75f764.jpg

Could we do a rainbow going into an easter basket? Kind of like a pot of gold… but an easter basket?

I'm waiting in my mom to let me know how to do flashing text :haha:

Im very creative but a ding batt w Computers

Love those flowers Sis! How are you feeling today?

Yup, Whitehorse. Love Anchorage. Have you been there long?

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_cc1cf2f6111986a0d37b6aa122f7c679_zps3c75f76_edit_1408207029888_zpsofw6f7wf.jpg

Still not flashing but an idea

Im actually feeling pretty good today beside the fact I didn't sleep much last nite I always get insomnia when PG I know I'm a weird pregancy unicorn :rofl:

That is cool, but you can't read the lettering.. maybe go with a white or light yellow for it?

I was having insomnia earlier this week. I also woke up Monday with a crazy stiff neck/back---it still hurts. I'm thinking it's stress. Just need that first u/s and then I think I'll feel a little better.

I feel like I'm not sleeping well, even though I am sleeping a lot lol.

Mowat.. I've been here all my life.

ladies yall have been busy while i was away sleeping... Cant wait to see what yall come up with. i am not the creative one either!!

I cant sleep that well either not to mention when i do sleep i get up 3 times to pee!!!

I love kfc mash potatos and gravy! Im craving all salty food and hoping its a boy!

Tuesday i finally get to see my baby! ultrasound at 2 pm est!

Hows everyone weekend going??

I prefer the little animated rainbow pic with April Rainbows. :blush: Also, maybe a small pacifier pic can be added to it? Or a stork flying near the rainbow carrying a yellow bundled blanket in it's beak? :) I think that would be so cute! <3 And animation is always fun and eye catching! :blush:

Btw, I too feel like no matter how much sleep I get, it doesn't make any difference in my fatigue. Even my morning cuppa isn't doing much good. I also keep finding myself waking repeatedly and having a hard time falling asleep even while exhausted. So frustrating lol. Meanwhile, still craving cheesy and sweet things. I might drive my own self crazy this time! I also bought a few more walmart cheapies and one box of digis to try to reassure myself with between now and the 29th. :blush: Ugh, it seems so far away! lol! Anyways, between constantly being tired, peeing 8 times a day (sorry tmi), being hungry and then queasy if i eat too much, gaggy off and on, and so on, haha. Hoping all of this will lead to a healthy baby! <3 Also hoping all of you are nice and miserable with those lovely and oh so reassuring symptoms, too! :haha: <3 and :hugs: to everyone!

Really like them! I think the last one might be a bit elaborate?? They look really springlike and that's what it should be! Should we have a special name?? All I can think of is April fools :dohh:

How about the second one? (link to it below) It's so cute and animated and a stork flying carrying a bundle can be added along with the words 'April Rainbows'. I think it'd be adorable! :blush: I'm a fool for rainbows and animation hehe! :haha:

https://s556.photobucket.com/user/qanibal16/media/Rainbow-animated.gif.html

And here is the stork. The bundle color can be changed by anyone who knows how to do photoshop or paint shop pro! :)
https://thumb9.shutterstock.com/thu...rying-a-baby-wrapped-in-a-bundle-94828549.jpg

That looks great praying xx I haven't got a clue how to do any of the techy stuff though!!

Tian Tian the Pandas pregnancy blog....sorry about the swearing but it made me laugh!! For USians the pandas in a zoo in Scotland!! Lots of local references.

MY first wee problem in that the smell of bamboo is giving me the boke.

How had I never realised before the stuff is fucking rank? Like a bottle of Tippex mixed with old man&#8217;s pish. I had to ask the zookeepers to take it all away and bury it.

My husband, Yang Guang, went in the huff cause there&#8217;s not much else to eat round here. So the other night, I was like &#8216;Yang Guang, I could pure go a black pudding supper &#8211; gonnie nip out to the van? And can you also get a can of Diet Irn Bru? And a bottle of Gaviscon? Here&#8217;s a tenner.&#8217; Took him ages to get off his fat arse and then I got carried away with the Gaviscon and gave myself the skitters. There is literally no aspect of this I am finding magical. Is it all worth it?

And on the big day, what to expect? Folks say panda babies are really toty and it could be a case of &#8216;sneeze and you&#8217;ll miss it&#8217;. But what if the baby&#8217;s head&#8217;s coming out and I&#8217;m like &#8216;och here, that&#8217;s just a wee jobby&#8217;? But my biggest fear is all these mad psychic dreams I&#8217;ve been having. Last night, I dreamt I had the wean and it had the body of a panda and the head of John Leslie.

My guts are mental at the moment. What if I&#8217;m in the middle of pushing and I accidentally let out a windy-pop? This happened the other day when I was trying to get a beachball out of my tree and all the tourists started pissing themselves. I was like &#8220;It wisnae me, it was a lawnmower&#8217; but they didn&#8217;t hear because they were all putting it on YouTube. Last night, I blew off in my sleep and Yang Guang went aff his nut &#8217;cause he said it smelled like petrol and gangrene and I wasn&#8217;t a lady to him anymore. Then he stormed out the panda hut and slept in the hedge.

Hi guys. Am no good with tech stuff so happy with whatever you choose.
Charlie am so sorry-hugs.x
Hi and welcome praying.
Just counting down the days til scan on wed. It's not til 3.50 pm so no idea how I'll keep busy! Got a couple more symptoms that I had with the twins-lightheadedness and slight breathlessness. Haven't got up in the night yet for wee but going more in the day. Like you guys am napping in the day but don't feel better for it when I wake up. Can't remember who asked about gender but I felt my twins were boys and was right. I feel this is a girl but fiance wants a boy due to family issues-his brother has 2 boys and one def has a degenerative disease. The other hasn't been tested yet. I think he wants to continue the family name. It's a long story! I want to stay team yellow. He wants to find out. We'll see...
Hi to all.x

Oh and I feel cold all the time. This happened before but I thought some of it was because it was winter! Am finding these encouraging because they are the symptoms from my second pg and that went well until the twin to twin transfusion. The consultant said all would've been ok if it had been a singleton. Didn't have many of these symptoms with the blighted ovum. Just tiredness constipation and weeing in the night which went away by week 7/8. Sorry am rambling a bit!
Munchkin love the panda blog!

I just want to lay in bed and sleep all day.. but going down to our downtown market today with my girlfriend&#8230; I need to find some energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->