• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

So sorry for your loss Charlie. Take good care of yourself.

even though they are powder iv always always loved kfc mash pots. My grandmother use to get them for me when i was sick.

Tuesday i finally get to see my baby!!!!

Have yall told anyone other then close family yet? Last time i told everyone and the next day i miscarried.

I made it to LOs bedtime alive!

I may tell a mum friend when I start with proper MS so I can get her to watch LO if I need to run to the loo when we're at playgroup. I like somebody knowing what's going on and I have a mum friend I'm very close to.

What is all this mashed potatos and gravy stuff? Is it American? I don't go into KFC much being a vegetarian but I'm intrigued!!

We won't find out the gender til hopefully 40+ weeks. Gosh it seems like a lifetime away, so many mountains to climb...

What is all this mashed potatos and gravy stuff? Is it American? I don't go into KFC much being a vegetarian but I'm intrigued!!

We won't find out the gender til hopefully 40+ weeks. Gosh it seems like a lifetime away, so many mountains to climb...

Wow, I cant believe you've never heard of/had mashed potatoes and gravy! Well here is a pic of it. It's potato that is mashed up into a soft and creamy texture and brown gravy sauce for flavoring.
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/155/436078063_140ebb568d_z.jpg?zz=1

While I'm not a huge fan of mashed potatoes (I don't like the texture), I do like potatoes french fried, baked, hashbrowned, tater tots and so on. :)

And I know how you feel about the 40+ weeks feeling forever away. Right now 2nd trimester feels forever away! Ugh! :wacko:

Btw, I've had a rough day today so please pray for/send positive thoughts and/or vibes to me and this baby. A stupid CB digi (w/ weeks estimator) has had me thrown off and worried all day long. :( I'm praying that tomorrow morning's walmart cheapie will be even darker still than saturday's one and if so I will feel better about things. Right now I'm just scared of losing this baby. :cry: Thanks ladies! <3

Munchkin - Mashed Potatoes and Gravy are one of the best food inventions EVER. Aside from brownies, cupcakes and cookies.

Praying - I am sorry, I don't trust those.. everything is fine :)

I don't really get the mash potato and gravy craving either. Now, I could be convinced to crave poutine though!

Good luck testing tomorrow Pixie. And after tomorrow step away from the tests!

Munchkin you've never had mashed potatoes and gravy?!?! Lord almighty it's delicious.

Praying. Back away from the pee sticks! I don't trust those digital how far long you ares.

Omg I can't believe yall have to wait so long to find out the gender (unless it's by choice of course) we have private 3D/4D ultrasounds you can do that can do gender determination as early as 13 weeks! :)

I don't get the mash and gravy thing either. Pretty sure kfc don't do that here-tho rarely go there. Am partial to the northern habit of chips and gravy mind! Had diarrhoea last couple of days. Am changing my vitamins as have read they can have laxative effects. Fx

Nessaw - me too! I just took a folic acid and an iron and vitamin c supplement last night to see if it helps. What ones were you taking?

I was carrying on with centrum fruity chewables as I had just bought some. I can't swallow pills. Last pg I took separate folic acid vit d and chewable vit d with a liquid iron. And I didn't have an upset tummy-in fact the opposite! Hope it works.

It's not fun is it?! I phoned NHS direct just to get some advice and they said to eat normally and it should go in 5-7 days.

StillPraying - we can find out at the 20 week scan here but we're firmly in team yellow camp!

I feel enlightened about the mash and gravy. Is it like smash?? Can you get it in uk kfcs? I bet it's not vegetarian!

Button and nessaw I'm the other way, can't remember the last time I went and I had horrendous tummy ache this morning :(

Well I've been a naughty mummy today :haha: I've got a day off and dd is in nursery, which is unheard of! And I've not told anyone! So far I've been to dunelm to buy scatter cushions and I'm now at home waiting for my cheese pasty to cook before an afternoon of rubbish tv. And the best thing is I can't do any housework because then it'll be obvious I've been at home all day!! It wasn't even on purpose, I thought I was working then realised yestedat I was off and 'accidentally' didn't tell oh. I'll probably confess when he gets home ;)

Enjoy it Munchkin! You won't get many days off like this.

No I know! Luckily dd gets her free nursery places in January so If all works out ok I can start maternity leave mid January :haha: and have a couple of months of peace before baby arrives! I won't know what to do with myself. I'll probably clean and wash and rewash baby clothes like I did last time!!

Mmm that cheese pasty was yum. Now where are the other 3??

Yum!! Wish we had cool food like that here. Broccoli rice?? Well I'm so rock n roll. I say down with lunch at 12.15pm and woke up at 3.30! I obviously needed that.

That's so interesting, I didn't realize the food was different between America and the UK!

I hope you don't mind me sharing a progression pic of my tests. I'm surprised I got such a dark line on an IC.

https://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii298/Lucy25-07-08/Mobile%20Uploads/image-18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->