• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Oh and I'm really looking forward to my broccoli and cheese pasta bake for tea

As someone who has visited the uk, I can tell you the food is quite different in the uk than it is here in America. I mean yeah we do have some of the same things but even then usually they are different tasting because of preparation and ingredients (such as seasonings). All this talk of food is making me hungry! :haha:

Lovely button. Looking great! I love a good progression pic. These are 'some' of the tests I did!!

image.jpg

Munchkin I think you win! Especially if that's only some of your tests!

Munchkin: Hands down, I've never seen so many pregnancy tests together in my lifetime! :haha: Nice. Oooh, I'm glad you were able to have a calm day and nap on top of that!! You're so strong for being able to stay team yellow, I cannot wait until my 20 week scan to find out!

Button: Beautiful progression!!! :thumbup: So glad for you!!!!!

Sis: I didn't quite understand your post about the gender prediction tests: when you said that the tests predicted 8 boys and 2 girls, do you know if it ended up being correct?? xox

Stillpraying: So jealous that you get to find out the gender at 13 weeks!! :cloud9: That's wonderful!!!

Hoping: YAY for having your first ultrasound tomorrow!!!!! Let us know how it goes!!! :wohoo:

AFM: I want cheese too, ladies!!!! I just have horrendous eczema on my hands and dairy makes it worse! So frustrating! On my worse days, I can hardly bend my fingers, and if I do, my skin cracks and it bleeds due to the swelling. :wacko: I'm trying so hard to avoid dairy, but I cheated at lunch by adding cheese slices to my delicious garden-fresh tomato sandwich...and then by finishing LO's yogourt! Oops! :haha:

less then 24 hours i get to see my baby!!!!!!!!!! tomorrows gonna go by soooooooo slow!!

Its a FB group I have for women trying for a Girl only 2 got lucky and I think one had the test ring true!!
The cabbage test I think the string, penny and bakng soda were wrong for all I think it really depends what u eat and everyone eats diferent stuff!!

I've heard those Harmony test work pretty well but haven't tried them and u have to wait until 10-12wks I think too!!

I will be getting the Materniti21 test when I hit 10-11 wks and will know gender and genetics then!! :)

No harm in doing it for fun!!

Yay hoping! Exciting day. Get the pics on here sharpish. How are you feeling?

Your lines look great Charlie!
Does being in the car make anyone else feel positively awful?:sick:

what can you take for a backache?? when i 1st started my cycle i always had bad backaches and my mom always warned me i would have back pains durning preg and labor!

i am scared for tomorrow... i have all of my preg symptoms but im scared they are gonna find something wrong.

Hoping.. you can take Tylenol.

Fx'd for your appointment tomorrow!!

ehh i hate Tylenol always have it has too much caffeine in it makes me jittery

Good luck for your scan hoping.x

Hoping we are told we can just take paracetamol which I think is the same as tylenol? Can you not get a version with no caffeine? Have you ever tried yoga?
Good luck for today. It's normal to be scared, you'll be fine :hugs:

i checked and i can use icy hot so thats what i used!!!! now im counting down the hours untill my scan!

What the heck is icy hot?!? It's a whole new world!

I hope your scan goes well, Hoping!!

Munchkin, YAY for 8 weeks tomorrow!!!! Time is flying by!!! :happydance:

Sis: Thanks for the info on the tests! I think I'll skip, given what you've said. I might get my hopes up and be disappointed!! It does make sense that the tests would show differently depending on what you eat! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->