April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Munchkin BIG :hugs: I can't even imagine what u r going thru w that stage of loss!! Most of my losses have been 5wk-8wks so I'm freaking out right now cuz my test still says 1-2wks
:(
I think we are all dealing w the uncertainty and we are ALL waiting for the other shoe to drop just know that u are not alone!!

ladies stop googling and taking tests... It just freaks you out and makes you stress more which is not good for baby!!!!!!

Hi guys. Scan went well. Just one baby in there which was a relief. Good heartbeat and measuring 4 days ahead but think I'll leave ticker for now.

YAY Nessaw!!!!! :yipee: That's such wonderful news!!! Wow, self-control, I'd have changed my ticker in a heartbeat if they said I was measuring ahead! :haha: I'm over the moon for you!!!! xox

Hello ladies:flower:

Welcome Lynne, sorry for your losses. We've all been there :hugs:

hoping & nessaw:happydance: so happy for you guys having good scans!:wohoo:

Munchkin you have every right to feel that way. And we're here for you to vent to. :hugs: The truth is you don't stop worrying, not until you're holding that bundle in your arms and they tell you everything is good. but then you have a whole new set of fears. So right now, just focus on one fear at a time. don't drag in others that are so far in the future. :flower:

Haha I'm loving the differences in countries, how interesting. I about died when she asked "what is IcyHot?!" lol don't think I've ever heard anyone ask that!

AFM....my follow up appointment is today...at 230 (it's 1038 right now). I'm not sure if they're going to do another u/s or what but I am terrified. part of me is excited but the other part of me is just so scared I cant concentrate. mostly afraid though because all of a sudden today I feel fine. no symptoms. just fine. :shrug:

Easier said than done not to test or google... we all want to NOT worry but after many losses it's hard Not too!! :(

Went for another beta

:hugs: munchkin. I can't imagine going through that. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Congrats Nessaw! That is awesome!!

I am too scared to test.. so that has kind of prevented me from doing so.. hahaha.

Oh girls, I'm spotting! I spotted twice with Ana and everything was okay, but this is also exactly how my mc started...and it's the same day (7w3d) to boot! :cry: :cry:

Nessaw - yay for a great scan!

Tasha - I'm sure it'll be fine, it must be scary but if you spotted with Ana and she's turned out great then it's likely to just be a random spotting. Try and rest and relax.

Put Ur feet up and try not to bend at the waist and pick up over 5lbs that's what they told me!
:hugs:

Hugs tasha.x
Sis when do you get your beta result?

Tasha:hugs: I know how scary that is. Just take a deep breathe and relax. Call your Dr if you're really concerned and they can probably reassure you. You didnt recently dtd did you:blush: sorry I just know women who freak themselves out and then it turns out that was the cause.

1 hour until my appointment :nope:

My weird hungry symptom has come back though. It's like I cant get full. I ate a whole bowl of TopRamen and 30 minutes later I was hungry. I'm like a bottomless pit! It's kind of freaking me out!:dohh:

Just as I feared my HCG was 226 down from 258 Fri I go back Sat but it doesn't look good!! :cry:

Spotting stopped!!!! Phewww!!

Oh Sis!!!!!!! :hugs: Especially with the scare I just had, my heart goes out to you completely!!!!!! I'm so so so sorry! I wish I could do something to help, I wish I could say that everything is going to be okay, but I can't! :cry: I pray that you get your rainbow baby soon hun!!!! We're so here for you!!!

StillPraying: You're right, we had just dtd before. :blush: :wacko: I had had some pinkish discharge this morning, but had forgotten about it when DH was begging me for attention. Poor man has done 10 hours of overtime in 2 days (so 30 hours in two days), so I've barely seen him. And then there was blood. I'm so scared of him now!!! :shrug: What are you supposed to do??? Not have sex????? I have a feeling he is not going to like this! :dohh:

Oh no sis. Big hugs. Keeping everything crossed.xxxx

Sis - I'm sorry, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sis4Us. I'm so so sorry hun! :( I hope you get your extra sticky rainbow baby soon! :flow:

Tasha: I'm so glad your spotting stopped! :thumbup: That's exactly why DH and I are trying to hold off from BD'ing. For fear of that. Also in our previous mcs DH and I had DTD and then miscarried right after so now he has a fear of causing harm bless his heart, even though we both know he's not to blame for them and that they aren't his fault. <3 So if we can make it to the 2nd trimester this time then we will dtd but that's a few weeks away. Ugh!

StillPraying: any word from your appt? Inquiring minds want to know! :haha:

Nessaw: congrats on a great scan! :happydance:

Button, how are you doing?

AFM, I've been sick and dealing with life junk going on (ugh) but I have just over a week to go till my appt and 1st scan! I'm excited but nervous too! Praying that will show a very healthy baby and very healthy hb! [-o&lt; Roll on 29th!

Sis my HCG dropped too remember? It's not over till it's over. :hugs:

Tasha so glad it stopped! :happydance: I asked my Dr about it and she said that spotting after sex has nothing to do with miscarrying it has to do with blood in your cervix which is normal. Since you had spotting I'd call your dr and ask his/her opinion on dtd.

Yall trying to hold off on dtd...good luck lol my dh would NEVER go for that unless the dr told us we couldn't. :haha:Even with my SCH the dr told us that in the first trimester sex/exercise etc cant affect baby. I found that comforting. It's frustrating though because unless you're doing hardcore drugs, theres really nothing you can do/not do to prevent losses :nope:

AFM appointment went well, baby has grown the correct amount and heartbeat was there :cloud9: she dated me at 6+5 yesterday so I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow. My EDD is 10 April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->