April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Being back at school means I don’t have time to think about symptoms but then I get home and worry that I didn't have any! I know I did but just had to get on with it. New class are nice but need a bit of training up.

Well another week has gone and I'm 8 weeks now. My paranoia is gonna be at an all time high this week because I lost the last baby at 8+3 back in March. :( As for now, I'm tired today too. Didn't want to get out of bed earlier. I'm also gagging more and feeling a little queasy so wondering if ms is starting now or what. :shrug: I'm now peeing 12 times a day which for me is more than double my usual before pregnancy (sorry for tmi). :blush: Oh and this morning in bed I sneezed and had that sudden sharp round ligament pain. So hopefully that's good signs that all is well and that baby is well. Oh and suddenly DH is having MS signs and increased hunger today LOL! :haha:

Mowat, I'm glad to hear your spotting stopped again. Please let us know what the dr says and prayers that your appt goes well! :hugs:

Munchkin, now who is googling? :haha: LOL! Just teasing!! :hugs: It's so hard to not stress and worry, I know. :dohh:

Button, aww I know what you mean by wretching all day. I keep doing it off and on today. Kinda not fun. I hope DS has a taking it easy kinda day for you! :hugs: I can only imagine.

Hopingwaiting, I keep getting strange bizarre dreams, too. Vivid ones as well. I've heard it's common in pregnancy. :flower:

aknqtpie, I seem to be having kinda the same problem. I cant seem to stay asleep. I keep waking up at 3-4 am needing to pee and then I cant get back to sleep again afterward and lay in bed with DH while he sleeps until his alarm goes off. He thinks I sleep more than he does. Boy, is he mistaken! :nope: Oh, and I also get paranoid of symptom fluctuations. It's so hard to not go crazy when it happens :wacko: and I told Munchkin that I'd try really hard to stay away from dr google! LOL! :haha:

Thanks Pixie, he's been a giggly little angel. Him napping makes all the difference. All your symptoms sound very promising. I start MS at 8 weeks when I was pregnant with DS.

Awww it sounds like he's adorable (and I bet he is)! :kiss: Nothing better than little laughs and giggles! <3

Munchkin an induced abortion and a mc are not the same thing, even if you have to be induced to.help your body pass the baby. Induced abortions are women who don't want their babies and go have them killed/removed. It's a different procedure and requires different chemicals and surgical tools. Regardless of anyone's opinion on whether it is right/wrong I get so frustrated when medical personelle use those terms because they are way way different. I cannot tell you how much research I have done and papers I have written on the topic. So don't listen to that, it doesn't apply to you. Yes women who have abortions do have higher risks of infertility/mc. My mom's cousin cannot have kids because of the numerous abortions she has had :cry:

OH was gone last nigh (he works on the road a lot).. so I got the bed to myself. I went to bed fairly early, but woke up at 4am hungry as heck.. So went and got myself some string cheese and apple sauce. and then still couldn't go back to sleep.. put on a little CNN and I was out. Totally did not want to get up this morning though. I am glad the only thing I have to do tonight is go grocery shopping.

Any tips on foods for diarrhea? :blush: it's killing me and I think I've lost weight.....and I'm a smaller person so I don't think that's good :nope:

Wasn't it the BRAT diet for diarrea? Banana's, Rice, Applesauce and Toast?

Any tips on foods for diarrhea? :blush: it's killing me and I think I've lost weight.....and I'm a smaller person so I don't think that's good :nope:

Awww I'm sorry StillPraying! :( Yes, BRAT diet helps with that. Bananas, rice, apples, tea, and toast. All are easy to digest and the pectin in the bananas will help bind everything back up again. I hope this helps and your diarrhea settles down soon! :hugs:

So my DH is having preggy symptoms with me. Fatigue, nausea, moodiness, leg and foot cramps, etc. After googling (I know Munchkin, don't shoot me! LOL!) I found out it's called Couvade Syndrome and it's real. It's kinda interesting too and the medical explainations behind it and theories as to the purpose of it's existence is interesting as well and while I feel bad for him, at the same time I'm finding myself getting irritated by it because the moment anything is wrong with him he kinda acts like a baby about it (typical male huh?). So he's whining over his queasiness while I'm gagging, and whining about his fatigue while he sleeps 7 hrs straight at night and I sleep maybe 2-3 hrs straight before waking up needing to pee. Then having a difficult time getting back to sleep after it and then having to take him to his bus to go to work at 6 am because he'd prefer I keep the car during the day. On top of the pregnancy itself I'm exhausted then to hear him whine about being tired I am finding myself a bit like "whatever you're not nearly as tired as I am!" but I hate it that I am finding myself feeling b*tchy like that. :wacko: Ugh! Am I being unreasonable by finding myself feeling more stressed out by his symptoms and feeling irritable towards him about it? :wacko: I mean I love him so very much and he's a good husband but man, if he'd man up a bit about it all and take care of me and show more outward sympathy towards me then I might not feel so irritated by it. :blush: Is that mean and horrible of me to feel that way? :-s I know it's also likely the lovely pg hormones themselves playing into it, too. :haha: Have any of you ever experienced this as well with your OH/DH? :shrug:

OMG Praying I so know how you feel! My DH got a "cold" aka a sore throat, and he whined and whined over it while im running to the bathroom ever 15 minutes either to throw up or the opposite :blush: I've also been feeling super cranky/irritable as well...maybe because I haven't been able to take my Zoloft?? I'd say do what I do and just ignore them haha.

Oh my goodness Praying! I would just smack my OH if he pulled that.

Don't think OH is brave enough to try anything like that.

Got my first appointment letter. Booking in appointment on 7th October which seems ages away!

Omgosh, if things could just be calm for me for pete's sake! :dohh: Ugghhhh!! :wacko:

I've had a not so fun morning... I put my prog in at 11pm last night (which is when i put it in every night) and woke up at 2 am needing to pee. After I peed when I wiped I saw this pinkish glob on the toilet paper and realized it was part of the prog that hadn't fully broken down and absorbed yet so I've been all worried all morning that perhaps I didn't absorb enough in the 3-4 hrs time that it was in and that it will cause my levels to drop and cause me to miscarry. UGH! :wacko: I just heard back from the nurse at the dr office and she confirmed that it was most likely the prog just hadn't fully broken down yet and that it was in the process of it and that it should be fine for today as she is sure that I did absorb some of it but to make sure to put it in again tonight as normal and to try to wait longer before getting up so as to let it fully dissolve and absorb. I wont lie, I AM still worried about it and praying that it will be ok and baby will be alright. :wacko: Ugh! [-o&lt; If you ladies could, please send a little prayer or thoughts up for me and the baby that everything will be ok with him/her and that this wont cause any problems. I'd really appreciate it SO much! :blush: :hugs: I'm still one week away from my next scan (7 days and counting) so really hoping to see a wiggly healthy baby and feel totally reassured again. [-o&lt;

I hope you ladies are having a good day so far! :hugs:

Button, how is your ms today? :flower:

Mowat, believe me I wanted to! :haha: By the way, how did your appt with your mw/dr go and what did they say about the spotting happening again?

StillPraying, so glad I'm not the only one whose DH acts like a baby with stuff like this lol! :blush:

Munchkin, where are you? I hope everything is going well with you! :flower:

Where are all our ladies? Seems that there is only 3 of us lately!

Pixie - I'm sure it's fine, you would've absorbed some.

My ms is a bit worse today. Just had to run to the loo. Not actually been sick yet.

Awww thanks Button and I'm sorry it's been so miserable for you! :hugs: Hopefully just a few more weeks till 2nd tri and then it should ease up for you! :flower:

StillPraying, I know right! It's like everyone up and disappeared! :shrug: Even Munchkin is MIA! :haha: Hopefully folks will start coming back around soon. :flower:

Hi all. Made it through the first week back at school. Have been so tired every night now I'm not having my afternoon naps. My new class are lovely. Not too much hard work-fx! Steadily bubbling along with nausea, sore boobs and a stuffy nose. Bloating has stopped now but I remember it stopping around this time with the twins. Still not waking in the night to pee but that took at while to kick in last time. Have had to tell some people at school who I didn’t want to yet as am meant to be leading a meeting the day of my 12wk scan.
Pixie am sure enough dissolved.x

Thanks Pixie with DS I started MS at 8 weeks and had HG at 14 weeks and it all finally went away at 18 weeks. Really hope seeing as it's started earlier that it's over sooner. With no HG would be ideal!

Aww Button, well for your sake I hope that's how it will go. :hugs:

Nessaw, welcome back! I understand about school taking up time. I can imagine you must be exhausted each day. I don't think I'd of told them about all of it if it was me, I'd of just said that I have a very important dr appt that I cant reschedule. :winkwink: Also, thanks, hopefully you are right about enough dissolving! :flower:

I'm still peeing my normal daily amount, random off and on gagging, fatigue and moodiness so hopefully all is well. Definitely gonna fully empty my bladder tonight right before I put my pills in in hopes of them staying in longer and making sure to fully dissolve and absorb and there being nothing to see tomorrow morning. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->