April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Bahahahaha!! Or Candy? I got one even better for you Mowat: my MIL is a nurse who also works in a hospital. She was working in L&D when this couple who didn't really speak any English came in. They had a baby girl & as with most hospitals they put boy/girl, male/female on the end of the crib thingies. Well when the couple saw this they thought the hospital had named their baby "Female" so they kept that as her name, pronouncing it "Feh-mah-lee".

I'm having a 'I don't feel pregnant at all' day. Only mildly queasy now and again. I am tired though and I'm sure I'll feel rough later. I seem to be better in the mornings and start feeling nauseas at around 3pm at the moment until I go to sleep.

Hi girls afraid I'm leaving you. Have been to a and e today after 2 days of back ache and brown spotting this morning. Have had a missed miscarriage. Baby measured exactly the same as the scan in august. Taking pills to start it off later. Good luck to you all. Xx

Oh my gosh nessaw I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say but my thoughts and my heart are with you my love. Such awful awful news I'm so so sorry.

I had the tablets with my mmc and with Rowan so if there's any help I can be please please let me know. So sad :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Same here, Button. I'm not really having any queasiness/gagging and it's starting to worry me. :wacko: I'm hoping it's just that I'm 10 weeks and that the placenta is starting to take over and my hormones are leveling out but I cant help but feel paranoid! I wish to God that I could find my doppler! :growlmad: I really don't want to spend money on another one just to have mine turn up at that point. :nope: UGH! *kicking myself* :dohh: So apparently the last 2-3 weeks of 1st tri have to be hard too due to diminishing symptoms and more paranoia. I cant wait to be out of 1st tri! :blush:

Thanks munchkin have had them before so know what to expect unfortunately. The doctor was trying to be positive but then I asked my hcg level and it was 2000 so I knew there was no chance of seeing anything on the scan. Have felt things weren't right for a few days. Think this may be me done with ttc. Can't go through this again. 😕

Nessaw: I am so so sorry :hugs:
I know there is no word I can say that will make you feel better. Hope this goes as smoothly as possible considering the situation. :hugs: <3

PrayingP: if you order a new one and find the other one, you could always sell it. Anything to put your minds at rest is worth it.

As for ttc again, you don't have to take a decision right now. You need time to get through this and heal again. You can take your decision at a later point.
Wish there was something I could do or say... :hugs:

Omgosh Nessaw, I didn't even see your post! I am so so sorry! :( I'm heartbroken for you! Prayers that this process is as easy for you as possible and that you are able to heal quickly both physically and emotionally and be ready to try again before long! My heart and prayers go out to you hunny and your OH! :hugs: I've been through this too and I know how painful it is. :( If you need anything or just to talk, I'm here and you can pm me. Take care of yourself, ok! :hugs: <3 and prayers! :flow:

I'm so sorry Nessaw. I'm thinking of you and hope you heal quickly.

I'm heartbroken for you Nessaw. Prayers for you and DH. Don't make any decisions on ttc just yet. Give your heart and body time to heal. Even though we've all been through these it's awful because there is not much to say to make it better. Just know we are all here for you and will do anything to help. :hugs:

Take your time nessau and just be as kind to yourself as you can. We're here if you need us xx

Oh Nessaw! Just devastated for you.

I noticed you are in England----when you've had some time to heal you might want to pop over to the recurrent miscarriage thread. There are a lot of ladies from the UK and they have some great advice. There are a couple of great doctors that are really helping people! Could be something as simple as adding prednisone.

Wishing you the best.

I just found baby's hb on my doppler. S/he was hiding behind one of my hb so I ha to suck my stomach in to get a number reading but it was there in the 160s and kept shifting. I feel like I can relax a bit.

Hurrah! It's a great feeling. I checked regularly until my 12 week scan and I felt so much calmer going into it knowing there was something alive in there at least. I'm going on holiday tomorrow for ten days and I'm seriously considering taking mine!

Nessaw how's it going? Have you got to go into hospital hon?

I had the most terrible day :cry: what I would give to be a stay at home mom.

So sorry Stillpraying---what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->