April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Oh my goodness Stillpraying---6 weeks! That's rough. Hope you can figure out something to let you stay home eventually. I could never do a daycare, but you sound like you'd love it!

Yeah! No bleeding for over a week! Stopping progesterone today too, so that should help too. Still no word on the high risk appointment, but I'm still hoping they can arrange it for when I go for my scan. Doctor next week at 12 weeks and I'm hoping she can hear heartbeats at that point. Still have this horrible thought I'll fly down for my scan in October and they won't find heartbeats! Just wish I had a doppler. A lady on another thread was going to send me one, but I don't want to harass her.

Nausea is back here too ladies! Kind of don't mind it. Have a horrible cold now though and I really wish I could take a neocitrin! Have to settle for lemon tea I guess.

Anyone getting big yet? I tried to wear my smallest maternity pants the other day but they're still enormous! Just in that nasty in between stage. Though I'd be bigger at this point with two in there, but I'm honestly happy I'm not! Ticker is showing limes now! Babies are huge!

Just had a small bit of bleeding. I really hope it's just my cervical erosion but I'm waiting for a call back from the Dr. My OH said he can look after LO on Friday for me to go to the EPAU. I'm going to be using my doppler every hour between then and now I think.

Hope it's nothing to worry about. Can't you go to the epau now as an emergency just to make sure eerything is ok?

No you have to be referred, they're pretty good about it though and I'll probably get a call from epau today after I've spoken to the dr. It's a pain in the neck taking LO with me so I'll have to wait until OH can look after him anyway.

Ok. The one I go is on a self-referral basis (after you had at least one loss).
Hope the time goes quickly and you get the reassurance you need. xx

Thanks Ummi. It seems to be different every drs you go to doesn't it! I took LO to epau for a scan last time where they were worried about an ectopic and I had the Dr scanning me while I held LOs hand and the nurse read him a book. They were so good with him but it's an hour to get there by public transport and I don't want to make them entertain a grumpy toddler again.

Yes, I understand totally. Where do you go to? I go to homerton. I went to whipps cross for my first mc, and that was a horrible experience. (The epau, but the maternity there was great when I had ds2).

Princess royal in farnborough. They were nice when I had my mc. Trying to stay positive, had no more spotting and if everything is ok it means I get an early sneaky peek at bubs. Just need LO to go to bed so I can get the doppler out.

Yup! I really tht if it has stopped then I'm hopeful it's good news for you. Getting the doppler is a good idea too. Fast forward to friday now!

Awww Button, I do hope you find the hb and can put your mind at ease! I know how nerve wracking and worrying that is! Please let us know how you get on! :hugs:

Mowat, YAY for no more bleeding! F'x that coming off the prog will help with that! I hope you hear from the high risk dr soon! If not, can you call and find out what's going on?

AFM, 3 days and counting till scan day. I'm back to feeling less queasy/gaggy today and of course it's got me paranoid. :dohh: Still have my other symptoms though so I'm hoping that maybe perhaps my placenta is starting to take over prog production and this is the beginning of that. Friday cant come soon enough, even though I'm totally nervous and paranoid of it all going wrong, but trying to think positive and praying that all is well with the baby. [-o<

I have a naughty baby! S/he was hiding behind a very loud artery and only came out to play after 10 minutes of looking. Found it though so that is reassuring.

:haha: Awwww so glad you found him/her. That does sound typical hehe! They like to find whatever tiny corner to nestle in and stay there lol! I'm so pleased for you that you have that reassurance! :hugs: Just wish I could get DH to try again to find my doppler. :blush:

At this rate pixie your baby will be born before you find your doppler!!

Yay for finding baby!
And LOL at your last post! You may be right tough!

So glad you heard the heartbeat Button!

Hope you scan hurries up for you Praying!

I think I'll wait until tomorrow to call and see about my referral. It's so annoying waiting!

Getting a bit of brown spotting now when I wipe but my nausea is back. Me and LO have a bit of a cold so I've decided I have plenty of excuses to stay home in the warm snuggled on the sofa. I will try and drink more today as well as I've been really bad about that.

Mowat: I would not call them, I would harass them!! Believe me I'm really good at that! Lol!

Button: nausea is back it's great! You can still use your doppler for reassurance. Not long before you get a scan.

Button, IKR! LOL! smh. I might just beg DH to let me buy another one. :haha: I also hope you and LO feel better soon! :flower: And use the doppler to reassure yourself when needed. Have you called the dr office yet to report the spotting at least and see what they think? They might be able to push your scan date up some to get you seen sooner! :hugs:

Mowat, I'd call for sure! The squeaky wheel gets the grease! :winkwink:

AFM, I'm 11 weeks now (yay another week gone)! My scan is in 2 days (after today) and I'm a bit of a nervous wreck. :dohh: I was a little late putting my prog in last night and then this morning I wasn't nearly as wet down there as I usually am (and usually change my undies every morning) :blush: so that's got me paranoid. However, as I was dropping DH at the bus this morning I had a wave of queasiness hit me and caused me to gag a few times (that's my normal for ms) so hopefully that's a sign that everything is fine with baby but of course I don't know. :shrug: Praying Friday gets here quickly and that when we get the ultrasound started we immediately see baby gummy bear wiggling and bouncing all over the place! [-o< That would really put my mind at ease and I'd be so happy then! Darn paranoia and fear. :growlmad: If this scan goes well and baby is good then at that point I think that I can relax and know that baby is gonna make it this time. But I just need to see our baby healthy and growing beautifully, again. :blush:

I've spoken to the epau and made an appointment for Friday. They could have fitted me in earlier but I need OH to look after LO and he's manic until Friday. Sounds like everything is promising for you pixie. Roll on Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->