April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Let us know how your appointment goes Mowat! How far long are you now?

Ugh. I hate receptionists like that! BTDT, thankfully MFM has really great staff probably from all the worried parents.

Oh wow I missed a whole page!:dohh:

Welcome Vampire!:flower: haha turnip, I like that.
I also moved from home at 17 and have no contact with my biological mother so we have a bit in common:thumbup:

Mowat yay for a heartbeat! ! Have you put in a complaint yet about that dreadful receptionist? !Twin girls....oh my. Idk that I could handle that. I'd haveto strike it rich and have a live in nanny lol:haha:

PrayingP I just tell DH what I'm going to eat, if he wants it cool, if not he'll make himself something. Lol Don't read too much into numbers/statistics. They're all based on averages. How odd too the whole 2nd Tri date. My MW told me it starts 1st day of week 14. :wacko::wacko: whatever. Lol

My appointment got moved a day so now I find out the gender on Saturday at Noon!!! Aaagggg I can't wait!!!

Where are all of our other ladies??

Mowat, I'm sorry you're going through all of that. I'm happy you got to hear one hb but she really should of tried to find both! :wacko:

Vampire, welcome! I'm sorry you've had to suffer so many losses. :( I've had a few myself.

StillP good luck for Saturday! So excited for you! :flower:

Afm, I had a very rough and big scare last night (I know nothing can seem to stay calm for me ugh). Dh and I were in walmart and suddenly I felt this little gush or squirt and thought that doesn't seem right. So went to the bathroom and found my undies covered in blood and panicked. We left right then and there and went straight to the ER. After a ridiculously long wait (and more blood coming out) they finally got us a room and then they wanted to do this and do that and take forever to get me an ultrasound! :growlmad: When they finally did I insisted on dh being present in the room. Well longer story shortened, baby measures right on par and hb or 171 and was dancing again! We were so relieved as I thought for sure we'd lost baby. They couldn't see nor figure out where the bleeding was coming from though. But I'm now on bed rest and pelvic rest and waiting for my dr office to open so I can call them and tell them what happened as I know they will want to see me right away today. I'm hoping they can figure out where the bleeding is coming from and tell me how long its likely to last for. Meanwhile I am still bleeding red when I wipe but not squirting out (sorry tmi) nor as heavily as last night. So I'm praying it stops soon. The er dr said its a threatened mc and no guarantees and time will tell. Ugh! :( As if I wasn't already worried enough! :nope: So I'll let you all know what my dr says when I get back from there. Just no idea when that will be. Please keep me and tiny dancer in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks ladies! :hugs: I'm so close to 2nd tri now and praying baby makes it! [-o<

I pray you all are having an easier time of things than I am! :flower:

its like when i actually have time to come post on here all the ladies are gone... another one of my friends did the birth defect ultrasound at 13 weeks and shes having a girl. I know 2 women due in dec(boy,girl), 3 in jan(girl,boy,girl), 1 in feb(girl), 1 in march(dont know yet), 2 in april (boy,girl) and 2 in may!!!!! all close to me!!!

Welcome vampire

Pixie sorry you're having a scary time of it. At least you got to see baby is ok. I hope your Dr can figure out what's causing it and set your mind at rest.

prayingpixie- how far along are you??
i had pretty much the same dream last night. i had a dream that i was bleeding for no reason and i had to go to the er. today is my 2nd trimester. i thought i would never see this day!!!!!

heck no my lovely boyfriend cant pick a name. The only name he likes so far is Braxton. Last name is Reeder so any ladies have suggestions?

Mowat, I'm sorry you're going through all of that. I'm happy you got to hear one hb but she really should of tried to find both! :wacko:

Vampire, welcome! I'm sorry you've had to suffer so many losses. :( I've had a few myself.

StillP good luck for Saturday! So excited for you! :flower:

Afm, I had a very rough and big scare last night (I know nothing can seem to stay calm for me ugh). Dh and I were in walmart and suddenly I felt this little gush or squirt and thought that doesn't seem right. So went to the bathroom and found my undies covered in blood and panicked. We left right then and there and went straight to the ER. After a ridiculously long wait (and more blood coming out) they finally got us a room and then they wanted to do this and do that and take forever to get me an ultrasound! :growlmad: When they finally did I insisted on dh being present in the room. Well longer story shortened, baby measures right on par and hb or 171 and was dancing again! We were so relieved as I thought for sure we'd lost baby. They couldn't see nor figure out where the bleeding was coming from though. But I'm now on bed rest and pelvic rest and waiting for my dr office to open so I can call them and tell them what happened as I know they will want to see me right away today. I'm hoping they can figure out where the bleeding is coming from and tell me how long its likely to last for. Meanwhile I am still bleeding red when I wipe but not squirting out (sorry tmi) nor as heavily as last night. So I'm praying it stops soon. The er dr said its a threatened mc and no guarantees and time will tell. Ugh! :( As if I wasn't already worried enough! :nope: So I'll let you all know what my dr says when I get back from there. Just no idea when that will be. Please keep me and tiny dancer in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks ladies! :hugs: I'm so close to 2nd tri now and praying baby makes it! [-o<

I pray you all are having an easier time of things than I am! :flower:

are you finding out the gender?

Omg PrayingP how scary! Drink lotsof water and rest. Try not to stress too much hon! Keeping you and baby in my prayers! Are you anemic at all? Maybe taking some iron or eating iron rich foods will help?

Hi ladies. I'm back from my appt. The dr found the baby today for the first time with the doppler and it was at 166 bpm. <3 He also did a pelvic and said he does see a bit of dark blood up in there but it looks older rather than fresh at this point and since when i wipe now its really light so he thinks its tapering off and my cervix is still closed. I'm to remain on bed rest at this point and he will see me on Monday to check on me and baby again to make sure all is still well. So while I'm relieved I'm still really nervous because we all know this isn't normal. Also I'm SO close to 2nd trimester (12 weeks on saturday if you go by LMP but by OV, 12 weeks now) and I thought I had just a few days until I was "safe" and now I feel like that safety goal has been pushed further back and I feel really frustrated and impatient. ](*,) Ugh! If all is well on Monday, then I will still have my appt at the high risk dr on wed and we will still do the nuchal scan and the harmony blood test to find out the gender. Since each time baby's hb has been high and the baking soda test also indicates girl, I'm really thinking that this is a girl. DH is still convinced of it. haha So that's me right now. I'm still really freaked out by all of it and nervous and a bit scared but right now all is looking like it's headed in a positive direction so I'm trying to feel good about that and think positive that this is gonna settle down and stop and that the baby will be fine and all will be well. [-o&lt; Thank goodness I have a laptop that I can use from the bed! :thumbup:

Omg PrayingP the same thing (gush of blood ) happened to me this am!! They found baby and hb, said everything looks fine. My MW checked my cervix and did an exam but didn't see any blood so she thinks it was old blood from the placenta taking over.
I'm glad you're doing better, just take it easy and drink lots of water okay? I agree I think you're having a girl :)

I'm sorry prayingP and Still that you went through this scary time. :hugs:
Take it easy the both of you. No more scare now! xx

Omgosh! You too StillP? :wacko: I'm so sorry you had a scare too! I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I was in absolute tears last night and beside myself with fear. :( Not fun. I absolutely HATE still seeing blood when I wipe after peeing. But I'm praying that will end soon! [-o&lt;

Are you still having bleeding or is it only when you wipe?

Pretty much only when I wipe but it's not brown yet. :wacko: The dr earlier today said that he saw dark colored blood in my vaginal canal and now I am seeing it when I wipe (ugh awful scary :( ) So I am praying like heck that that's what I'm seeing now. The rest of the afternoon it was a light shade of red. Hopefully it will fade off to brown here soon so I can at least feel better in knowing that at that point it's old blood. [-o&lt; I keep being fearful that it's all going to start back up again. Thank God DH can work from home and look after me so I can stay in bed and rest. But I am still really scared and anxious about all of this. :cry: I was so hoping to spend the last week or last days of first trimester happy and relaxed as I cruise right on into 2nd tri but now I bet I wont be in the clear until about a full 14 or 15 weeks. :nope: Ugh! At least we ordered my doppler today and it says it should be here on or by Monday. The sooner, the better! Now I have to wait the next 2 days and entire weekend before getting (hopefully) more reassurance. :hissy: But at least once it's here I can listen to her hb daily (and you know I will lol). :blush: Meanwhile, please if you would keep me and this baby in your prayers, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you so so much!! :hugs:

Everything crossed for you ladies! Try to take it easy.

Scary stuff ladies! Sounds like the baby's are none the wiser though. Milk it for all it's worth and stay resting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->