April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

still praying i know what you mean some websites say 1st trimester is 13 weeks and some say 14!
yay for tomorrow you finding out what your having. what time are you going? im in est
im using the rubberband trick myself im lucky at work i get to wear scrubs.

its not even just the 13/14 week argument though, it's the fact that there is a strange "limbo/in between" period between all of the tris where you don't feel like you belong in either one. I'd say weeks 12-15 especially. lol

My appointment is tomorrow at noon (pacific time). I cant hardly stand the wait!

Mowat I like history so I know some random "useless information" as my husband says:blush: lol I recently read a lot of books based on ancient Egypt and mother was spelled "Mawat", "Mowat", and "Mewet". I think that's based on different time periods. sorry lol
I've seen some crazy pics of women pregnant with twins! I think it all depend on how you're built and then how your body carries them you know?

PrayingP yay for it turning brown! you have a follow up on Monday?

Hoping how funny that he moves day/night like that! At my last U/S my little one was laying at the top facedown:haha:

AFM: Spaghetti turned out okay...but didn't taste very tomatoey lol it was good with cheese though. Since today is Friday we have to wear our dress uniforms....this morning I put mine on and..........it wont button:saywhat: I had to do the rubberband trick and hope no one notices:dohh: 13 weeks today! last week in first tri for me =) (I'm going off of day 1 of week 14) honestly I feel like there should be 4 tris, 10 weeks each. would make much more sense.

Yes, I have a followup appt on Monday at 2pm. Praying we still hear a hb and that spotting has stopped by then and at that point hopefully be put back into the very very low risk of mc category. [-o< I'm also feeling really really fatigued today. Even more so than my usual daily tiredness.

Wow you're heading into 2nd tri now too! :happydance: I'm hoping like heck that I'll be right behind you in a week! [-o< 4 trimesters? While I understand, wouldn't that make it all seem like an even longer process? :shrug:

HopingW, that is so cool that you're feeling movement now! So pleased for you (and a little jealous lol)! :haha:

its not even just the 13/14 week argument though, it's the fact that there is a strange "limbo/in between" period between all of the tris where you don't feel like you belong in either one. I'd say weeks 12-15 especially. lol

My appointment is tomorrow at noon (pacific time). I cant hardly stand the wait!

Good luck for your appt StillP! Cant wait to hear all about it and see a pic! :hugs:

I'm so tired, bloody flu jab! My left arm is sore so I could only lie on my right and when I turned over in my sleep it hurt and woke me up.

Blech to the flu shot, both Hannelore and I have decided to nap all day after we got it. Daddy has to work, so he's bringing home dinner.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Ashley is getting the nasal spray in two weeks, hope he'll be ok afterwards.

Hi ladies! I'm so happy! My doppler arrived today and I found baby's hb! :happydance: I'm so relieved! :haha: My spotting is brown and definitely spotty and minimal at this point. :thumbup: Roll on Monday! :) The only weird thing going on is that I'm having this belly pain above my belly button. It's kinda achy and kinda sore feeling. It seems to get better after I eat a sandwich or two so I'm not sure if its stretching going on and my body making room for growth or what. :shrug: But if it continues then I'll ask the dr about it on Monday.

Button, I'm sorry about the sore arm from the jab. I don't get the flu jab. Honestly, I am very blessed in that I only catch the flu once every few years or so but if I get the shot, I get sick each time. Try getting a washcloth though and dampen it with warm water and ring it out only most of the way and stick it in a plastic baggie and seal it. Then hold it against where you got the jab. It should help relax the area and ease the pain. That's what I do when I get a shot and it seems to help me. :thumbup: Hope it helps you, too! :hugs:

StillP, your appt time cannot come soon enough! :haha: I think I'm just as eager to find out what you're having as you are! And if it matches your baking soda test, then that will be so cool! :thumbup:

As for the debate on trimesters, my dr office says 13 weeks is 2nd tri and week 12 is the last week of first tri. Since they say that, I'm going with it! :haha:

Vampire, I'm glad your DH helps look after you guys like that. It's so nice to have a DH that cares. Mine is the same way and has been home all week (working from home), bless him, looking after me since I've been on bed rest. :kiss:

Thanks pixie, it's a lot better today and OH is taking LO out tomorrow morning so hopefully I can catch up on some sleep and feel more alive tomorrow.

So glad you found the hb, it's so reassuring.

Awww good! I hope you get a nice long nap! :hugs: And it sure is! I just laid here listening to it for a good several mins hehe. :cloud9: Music to my ears! <3 Well worth the $40! :thumbup:

Well girl again for us

Attachments

• 2014-10-04 15.29.23.jpg
    2014-10-04 15.29.23.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 6
Huge congrats Stillpraying!!!!!!!! :happydance: How exciting to find out the gender this early on! I have to wait until 20 weeks!!

Awww I'm sorry it's not a boy, StillPraying, but as long as baby is healthy! :winkwink: Congrats though!! :hugs:

My arm was so sore after my flu shot. I went to my trainer the next day and it was really weak too.

Glad to see everyone is doing good. I've been silently stalking, but busy at work, so haven't been able to post much. I'm starting to feel normal and getting out of the first tri funk. I can finally drink coffee without feeling like I want to get sick.

I have my NT scan on Thursday. Excited to see the baby again, but nervous still. I am sure I will be this way until the baby is here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Stillpraying: Were you hoping for a boy? xox I have a question for you: is this pregnancy similar/same to your pregnancy with your 2 year-old daughter?? I'm hoping for another girl, but have a feeling that it's a boy because I was crazy sick with my daughter, and this time around it's like a walk through the park! xox

What! The baking soda test was wrong! I can't believe it. Were you hoping for a boy? Sorry if you're disappointed Stillpraying.

So glad you're bleeding is slowing down Pixie. Doppler!

Thanks yall. We were hoping for a boy but I'm okay with another girl, really just happy she's made it this far :) Yes Mowat the holy baking soda was wrong lol Tasha this pregnancy has been completely different than my DD. With her I wasn't sick long, this one I've been sick since 5 weeks and threw up even today. My skin/hair looked amazing with my first DD, but with this one I've been breaking out and shedding hair worse than my dog lol. I don't believe symptoms tell gender honestly. They say sweet cravings are girl but just the thought of sweets makes me ill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->