April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Thanks ladies! My doppler is on it's way and is due here on Monday. I also go back to the dr on Monday to check on me and baby. The good news is that now I really only see blood when I wipe and its looking rust colored so I think its headed to brown. But I am feeling paranoid too because I haven't had any queasiness nor gagging yet today. :wacko: I realize that by ultrasound and lmp today I'm 11+5 and by OV I'm 12+1 so I'm HOPING that it's due to placenta take over. Before I had this bleeding event, the nurse had told me that a decrease in nausea this coming week or two is normal around this time but since I've had this bleeding event happen, I cant help but feel a bit paranoid about the lack of nausea/queasiness. :wacko: Ugh! What do you ladies think? :flower: I cant talk to DH about it or he jumps on me for "finding something else to worry about." :nope:

Praying pixie - glad the bleedings slowing down and you're managing to look after yourself. My nausea massively reduced at about 11 weeks, without my Doppler if have been proper paranoid! It's very normal and doesn't mean anything :hugs:

StillPraying - I'm still here! I have been reading but every day there are so many posts since my holiday I can't reply to everyone cos on so behind!!
I'm fine, feeling less pregnant but had lots of movements today so I'm happy :) only had wind like flutters before and it felt like light kicks today! I've gone back to a previous work place this week where I was when I lost Rowan and I'm trying to cover up this pregnancy. There's a couple of people keep looking at my belly though so in not sure how long I'll get away with it! I'm on my first child free weekend away since dd was born this weekend and the 2 girls I'm away with don't know but as soon as they see me and know I'm not drinking there'll be no faking it so I song bother!!

PrayingP your DH is right, don't look for other things to worry about :hugs: Symptoms come and go, and lessen as we get farther along. Some days I feel perfectly fine, others I'm so sick I can't function. I'm confused as to how you go off OV date instead of US? Wouldn't us be more accurate since it goes by baby's growth rate?

Munchkin how was your holiday?? Ooohhhh I'm jealous I can't wait to feel baby move :) Are you not wanting to tell your coworkers yet?

Thanks Munchkin! :hugs: I was wondering how your holiday was going and hoping you were enjoying yourself! :flower: Yay for movement!! :happydance: That is so exciting!! :yipee:

I did have one bout of gagging a little bit ago lol! And last potty trip was spotty almost brown colored! So that made me happier and feel a bit more positive that now I'm just clearing remaining blood that is old/aging. Monday cant come soon enough!

I do hope everyone else is doing well. :flower: I truly did not mean to dominate the thread at all. :nope: This whole event has had me really shook up is all. :wacko: So I DO apologize to everyone! :hugs:

Ooh and I got the date through for my 20 week cardiac scan! 12th November.

Can't wait to feel movement, that's the best bit of pregnancy!

Pixie - don't worry about us, you've had a scare and we're here to reassure and support each other so post away!

Hope you're ok Stillpraying.

Munchkin - yay for a scan date! My nt scan is a week on Tuesday but I have my booking in appointment on Monday and my very exciting flu jab tomorrow!

PrayingP that's what we're here for!

Munchkin will this scan be checking baby's heart again?

Button how far long are you now?

11 weeks tomorrow. First tri seems to be taking forever!

Do you see what I mean?!? I'm gone 5 minutes and another page of posts appears!!! :rofl:

StillPraying we only told ohs parents last week and his sister still doesn't know! It's so hard this time because my co workers all knew last time then I had to tell them all what happened at 21 weeks. I don't want the announcement taken with sympathy and sad faces, I want to get past the 20 week scan and be able to say everything's fabulous and not like last time. I certainly won't be sticking it on Facebook til then. Yes the scan will be checking the heart. We were told at the 12 week one that 90% of problems show up at 12 weeks but others can still appear at 20 or even 28 weeks but we're getting safer and safer.

Button - yawn!! You're nearly there hon :) xx

Hi girls!
I don't know where to start. So many posts!
Sorry in advance if I miss anyone.

PrayingP: yay! For gagging lol! At least it's reassuring that your sickness is not totally gone. Will be thinking of you on Monday.

StillP: how are you doing? Has the bleeding stopped? I hope it has.

Munchkin: enjoy your holiday. 14 weeks you're in 2nd tri! Yay! We all need to catch up! I understand you not wanting to tell your coworkers, I'm sure everything will be ok at your 20w scan.
I'm not planning on announcing anything on fb, until... The birth!

Button: we're just 1 day apart. I'll be 11 weeks on saturday and you're absolutely right, 1 tri is taking forever.

Nothing much happening here. Haven't been feeling as sick as usual, but I'm not gonna complain. I was starving today and could only think about food without knowing what to eat. We went for some small shopping with dh (kids are the in laws for the week end) and all I took was cheese, olives and sardines. I had to tell dh that he needed to choose what to eat cause I had absolutely no clue!

Mmmm cheese. ... :munch: lol I'm attempting homemade spaghetti sauce tonight :haha:

I only had the one gush of blood and then nothing :shrug: strange. PrayingP has your bleeding stopped?

Munchkin I know what you mean not wanting to tell people, if anything :[-o< were to happen having to explain it over and over is a nightmare:nope: I don't have the option in my work unfortunately. But I didn't want to tell family yet somehow they all found out:growlmad:

Button almost there!:coffee:I think I'll throw a self party when all of us ladies have made it to 2ndtri:haha:

Don't know how much longer I can hide my belly---it's really starting to show now. Feels like I can't suck it in any more. Kind of nice actually as that was getting exhausting.

Glad the bleeding seems to be stopping guys. This is not an easy ride.

This is my us from yesterday. Any guesses for gender?:) I can't wait until Saturday!

Attachments

• 2014-10-01 12.19.08.jpg
    2014-10-01 12.19.08.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
StillP, not yet. :growlmad: It was down to tan earlier today then this evening I rode in the car with dh while he ran errands (I stayed in the car with the seat reclined back) and when we got home and I peed again it went back to reddish rust again. ](*,) I'm so frustrated! Tonight its easing back down again to pale rust color but I'm just sick of it already and tired of seeing it. Don't get me wrong, the amounts I'm seeing are quite small and less on my finger after putting prog in each night (ewwwww). As I'm sure you all can understand its just unnerving is all. Tomorrow its supposed to rain and storm here all day so I'm definitely not going anywhere tomorrow and will stay in bed allllllll day like I'm supposed to. :haha: Boring as heck but worth it I know. :thumbup: At least I do have things to do in bed and keep me occupied like tv, internet, grown up coloring books (the kind with intricate designs), books to read, tablet, etc. :winkwink:

Mmm...did someone say cheese? love me some cheese these days lol! :munch:

We still aren't telling hardly anyone (esp right now) until things settle backdown and we reach 2nd tri and even then it will be minimal. I hope you all have a good night's sleep tonight. I'm headed to zzz...land. Talk to all tomorrow. :flower:

Don't know how much longer I can hide my belly---it's really starting to show now. Feels like I can't suck it in any more. Kind of nice actually as that was getting exhausting.

Glad the bleeding seems to be stopping guys. This is not an easy ride.

Let's see a belly pic of those twins Mowat!
Out of curiosity, why/how did you pick your username? It's like the Egyptian word for Mother but I believe translated in English it's spelled with 2 As, idk tho because I've seen it both ways....sorry random I know lol

REally? I had no idea! Our family dog when I was growing up was named Farley. My dad named him after the author Farley Mowat. I always thought I'd name my first dog Mowat, but I've got two now, and neither are named Mowat! Guess I always just like it.

I've been thinking of taking a photo, but I'm afraid of accidentally putting it on Facebook or something. Stupid, I know. I'll look into it as I have absolutely no pregnancy photos from DS---I just didn't think I'd want to remember it I guess. I'm really not as big as I thought I'd be at this point. I think I scared myself early on by googling women pregnant with twins. Some of the photos are really scary!

It's brown now, it's brown! :) Praying that it's gone by Monday and that baby will still be all happy! [-o< I am leaking a little bit onto the pad too but it's also brown. So I'm hoping it's not a bad sign that I'm leaking just a little bit of brown as well as brown when I wipe. :blush: I am still staying on bed rest and only getting up to use the bathroom so I'm hoping it's just part of the old blood that's been up in there that my dr saw the other day! :blush: I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so hopefully all is well! [-o<

Mowat, so that's the story behind your username! I was curious, too, hehe! :haha: But I like it too. :thumbup: And yeah bump pic please! :haha:

StillP, how did your spaghetti turn out? It sounded yummy! :flower:

Munchkin- i thought i was insane saying i felt the baby!! but he is still low and i feel hiim moving and flipping around in there. He has live a living room and bedroom in there. at night hes on the left and in the day is on the right.. i really feel him when hes moving over

Mowat I like history so I know some random "useless information" as my husband says:blush: lol I recently read a lot of books based on ancient Egypt and mother was spelled "Mawat", "Mowat", and "Mewet". I think that's based on different time periods. sorry lol
I've seen some crazy pics of women pregnant with twins! I think it all depend on how you're built and then how your body carries them you know?

PrayingP yay for it turning brown! you have a follow up on Monday?

Hoping how funny that he moves day/night like that! At my last U/S my little one was laying at the top facedown:haha:

AFM: Spaghetti turned out okay...but didn't taste very tomatoey lol it was good with cheese though. Since today is Friday we have to wear our dress uniforms....this morning I put mine on and..........it wont button:saywhat: I had to do the rubberband trick and hope no one notices:dohh: 13 weeks today! last week in first tri for me =) (I'm going off of day 1 of week 14) honestly I feel like there should be 4 tris, 10 weeks each. would make much more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->