April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Ummi - Glad your scan looked good. Take care of yourself though so you can get better!!!

StillP - We will be moving around the time the baby is born too.. I am hoping to buy something come this spring when everyone starts putting their houses on the market. I imagine we will probably hire a moving company to take care of moving and packing. It's so worth the money.

Me being pregnant is completely out in the open.. everyone knows. I use it as an excuse for when I am being bitchy at work. Works well. Also, I got engaged on Monday. Even though DF and I have been talking about it since before I got pregnant, it is nice that it is official. We are eloping in Vegas over Thanksgiving... :) Going full tacky and having Elvis marry us :)

Hi ladies :howdy: This week has gone by fast!

Agh Mowat & Akn ya'll feel my pain:hugs: lol I'm hoping we can just move after. I'd rather have a few quiet weeks in a smaller house then be trying to move and then go into labor you know? Oh well. it'll all work out in the end I suppose. I think I'm mostly sad at not being able to do a nursery...even though baby will be sleeping with us for quite awhile anyway. :baby:

Akn congrats on engagement!:wedding: Vegas will be a blast I'm sure, and who doesn't love Elvis! Get lots of pics:thumbup: I'm with you on everyone knowing about being pregnant. It's my excuse when I show up not in uniform or I'm late :haha:

I wouldn't be able to kove whilst heavily pg this time around. Just the thought of it makes me tired.

Vegas! Wow! You'll get some there akn! Keep us posted on how it goes!

Still: you should tell to give you some pregnancy uniform! Haha!

After one of my work colleagues announcing her oregnancy at 12 weeks yesterday I think I'm going in today showing off my bump :) it's a different radio station to my normal one and the one I was at when I lost Rowan but I'm sure word will get around fairly quickly! I'll still leave the official announcement to the 12th November if all is well.
StillPraying if it's any comfort I really stressed about the nursery before dd was born but actually I really wished I'd waited because I'd have done it very differently then. Also the first 6 months of her life my beautiful nursery turned into a dumping ground anyway for pram bits, travel cots, bags of clothes to sort etc!
I don't relish the thought of moving heavily pregnant though :(

Akn amazing news, that sounds awesome. And you'll have a lovely bump to go with your dress too :) if me and oh ever get round to it I'd love to do that but I think our families would go ape!!

What a beautiful bump!

Mine is really showing yet. Well I'm almost 4 weeks behing you. But I've got a B shaped belly, and I usually don't show before 20 even 24 weeks!

still: tell them to get a fashion designer!

Well no ones asked yet!! Grrr. I think everyone's too polite in case I've just had too many buns. I was the worst mother in the world this morning :( my dd woke late and she'd been so tired I didn't have the heart to wake her :( we were in such a rush I gave her some hot milk but she eats so slowly I thought 'she can have breakfast at nursery' but we were a bit late there too so breakfast had finished so she went without anything :( she has a snack box in her bag so I told them to give her something out of that but it was crisps and raisins and a cereal bar so not really breakfast! I had a banana in my bag and I reallg wish I'd just left her that. Bad mummy :(

Aw I'm sure she'll be fine just this once. You can make it up with a healthy dinner. Your bump looks fab!

I told a few more friends today so getting there slowly. I'll probably see a few more people at playgroup on Monday to tell.

Munchkin lovely bump! :flower: I imagine people feel odd asking as I've done that before, asked a woman how far long she was.....she wasn't pregnant....:blush: Aw sorry about your DD but don't feel too bad, she wont starve:thumbup: She has snacks so she wont go without completely. Don't you hate that feeling though? ugh it makes me feel literally sick when I think ive done something wrong with DD :cry:

Ummi I'll post a pic of this monstrosity when I get a chance. I look like I'm wearing a circus tent:dohh:

Congrats AKN!

Lovely bump Munchkin!

Another migraine today. The doctor gave me some drugs to tide me over until my appointment on Monday. Apparently some women get bad ms in the second trimester! Awesome news.

What a beautiful bump!

Mine is really showing yet. Well I'm almost 4 weeks behing you. But I've got a B shaped belly, and I usually don't show before 20 even 24 weeks!

still: tell them to get a fashion designer!

I meant NOT really showing! That must have been wishful thinking lol!

Still: circus tent ! Oh my! You should make the men wear it! Haha!

Mowat: sorry for terrible migraines. I used to suffer from them years ago and it 's awful. I feel for you.

Munchkin: don't worry, she'll be ok. You may feel awful but she probably won 't remember! She may even be happy to eat crisps for breakfast! Lol !

Thank you. She seemed fine, not too grumpy and I never got that call from social services ;) I think it's just cos at work I often do stories about kids going to school without any breakfast and now I'm one of those mothers!!

Ummi I've always got a bit of a mummy tummy anyway so I fill out quickly and look preggers pretty early on.

Mowat poor you :( I never get headaches unless I'm pregnant, they're bit migraines but it's definitely hormonal.

Still - we definitely need pics of your circus tent!! I'm lucky to be able to wear pretty much what I want to work so long as it's not too slobby. I reallg love maternity clothes, much prefer them to my normal clothes! They're so comfy and cos I've always got a bit of a tummy they fit so much better anyway!!

One woman at work commented but that's it!! I'm sure they all just think I've eaten too many buns or daren't ask in case it's just buns!!

Just tell them it's the one bun you're baking not eating!

Re: bump. It is really funny cause dh reckons I'm showing, but I didn't dare tell him it was my stomach! Lol! I think baby is pushing my upper belly upward and outward! *feeling sorry for myself* lol!
Well a few more weeks hopefully and it's show properly.

I always get a top bump first. The bit above my belly button grows and gardens early on and then it sort of slopes off underneath, then the bottom bit (uterus!) grows and catches up. I can feel my uterus now but it's not the whole of my bump by any measure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->