April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

This is the uniform. Circus tent. :wacko:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-19-08-29-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-19-08-29-51.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Lol thanks. we wear them on Fridays and this is the maternity version. Mon-Thurs we are in camouflage uniforms, and I don't have to wear the maternity ones yet!

That looks rather nice for an apron! Lol ! I'm sorry you have to wear this. They could defo get a designer in!
I'm wondering how the preggo camouflage one looks like!

Hope you're all good!

i have decieded this weekend that i need to get maternity clothes! Im getting fat all over! But on the plus side i can feel little punches and movements! Iv never felt this before its pretty amazing

Happy Monday Ladies:juggle:

Hoping yay for feeling baby move:baby: my favorite part of being pregnant! ugh although I love maternity clothes they are just so expensive!:growlmad: I actually bought some secondhand this time around. Im just not cool with spending $30 on a shirt that i'll only be wearing until Spring:growlmad: lol sorry. rant over. :blush:

Akn mine too! It makes me feel less like a :mamafy: and more like I'm prego:haha:

AFM....I'm going to Mickey's Halloween Party in Disneyland today!!:happydance: I'm so excited. The 3 of us will be dressing up as Pirates (DD chose this:haha:). I cant wait to see how she reacts to all of the characters!:dance:

Where is everyone these days:-k Seems like we haven't heard from some of our ladies for quite a while:shrug:

Still: I feel the same about buying maternity clothes. Second hand is a great choice. The tops I've got will do just fine as they are either quite large (even more since I lost some weight). But I will have to buy some trousers (never have in my other pregnancies) but hoping not to spend a forune on that. The ones I got are elasticated (some are not so I won't be using them anymore) and will do for a few more weeks.

Afm: ms came back in full force for the past week. It's been quite tough. Yesterday the only meal I had was some pasta and tomato sauce for lunch and that's about it. A glass of juice in the morning and one in the afternoon. At dinner time I had such a hard time, I couldn't swallow anything, I had a mini breakdown and started to cry. The thing is ms makes me feel so terrible, some days I can barely touch the housework, and just hanging the clothes to dry is such a chore! Even after that I need a rest.
Today has been a bit better so far, but I don't how that will turn this evening.

Stillpraying I am unbelievably jealous! I am waiting until both LOs have dropped their naps before attempting disneyland paris.

I will not be buying any new!! I am cheap! I bought bigger scrub tops from goodwill. The maternity scrubs run about 80 dollars a pair HA!

Ummi I'm so sorry you're having a hard time :hugs: I know how you feel that is exactly how I was! My house went to complete pigsty :cry: I'm at 15 weeks now and only just now starting to feel better! Hang in there hon, it wont last forever. Just try to keep hydrated as that is most important. Sleep as much as you can!
I found some really great maternity clothes secondhand. Also stores like Ross/TJMax (Idk if you have those in the UK) which are like stores that get all of the excess clothing from other stores and then in turn sell it for much cheaper.

Button we decided to go ahead with it since she's almost 3 and who knows when we'll be able to go again. not to mention how expensive it all is :growlmad:

Wow! You ladies have been chatty! Sorry I haven't been around as much. Been so tired, I've barely been online. I don't feel like writing a book so I'm gonna be brief. The bad news is that the spotting STILL continues! I feel like screaming! Had a dr appt, didn't seem concerned :grr: said again that it should stop in a week or two (yeah I'll believe it when I see it, that's what you said last time). Think I'm gonna have to get used to the thought that knowing my luck this junk will continue for the rest of the pregnancy even though no clue where it's all coming from! :hissy: Meanwhile, I DO have good news! Got my genetics screen back this morning and negative for trisonomies and low for downs! :thumbup: And we know the gender! It's a................................................... GIRL!!! :pink: :happydance: :cloud9:
I'm not sure how many are on team pink now here but I know I just joined! :haha: But I think we all figured mine would turn out to be a girl! :blush:

Akn, congrats on the engagement and upcoming nuptials! So happy for you! :hugs:

Ummi, so sorry for the ms. :( Mine I swear has been worse at times than in 1st tri too. ugh. Hang in there! :hugs:

StillP, oh my! I can see why you hate that uniform! Poor you! :hugs: I hope you had/have fun at DL! You lucky duck you! :flower:

HopingW, YAY! That is so exciting that you're feeling proper punches now! :happydance: I cant wait till I feel mine!

Mowat, ss about the migraines. :( I know those are miserable! I used to get some doozies of migraines! I hope you feel better soon! :flower:

Button, was it you that was having cervix issues with dilating to 1? I cant believe I cant remember who it was! :blush: If it was you, is it doing better now?

Munchkin, awww don't be so hard on yourself, I bet she was happy to get to eat crisps for breakfast for once. I bet she will have a nice big yummy healthy dinner and all will be well! :hugs:

And for you ladies showing off your bumps, they are so cute! :flower: I'm showing now too and only a few people are brave enough to ask the risky question! :haha: I'm also finding that I'm getting full faster these days so I guess my own organs and stuff are already being moved out of the way to make room for my growing baby and uterus. :shock:

Congrats on a girl bump pixie!

It wasn't me and I can't remember who it was either.

I'm 14 weeks today so whoever's rules you go by I'm now officially and undoubtedly in 2nd tri!

Congrats prayingP. We seem to have lots of girls! I'm secretly hoping for a girl too, even though considering our history of mc, it wouldn't really matter in the end. But that would make my day!
It was me who was dilated to 1. The doc told me it was due to the infection and that after the treatment it should be back to normal. She also told me to continue with the progesterone anothe 2 weeks and it should all be cleared after that.

Button: yeah! For 2nd tri! I thought we were 1 day apart? Have they changed your due date? I'm the last one in firt tri then!! ^^

They changed me to the 21st at my scan so I'm going with that. With DS I was 2 weeks early so I may still end up one of the first to give birth, especially if some ladies go overdue.

I'm also secretly hoping for a girl but I don't think I'll be that lucky! I quite like the idea of a little brother for my DS as well so I'm not too fussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->