April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Mowat: lovely bump pic!

PrayingP: I'm sorry about all this. You don't need to apologise at all. We do understand. I really think you've handling everything very so far. Taking it one step at a time is the way to go. And we'll all be here for you every step of the way.

Still: I'm glad you all enjoyed disneyland. That was the right time to go and enjoy it before baby comes.
To answer your question, I don't think I'll have a follow up for that. I'm in Algeria atm, and the doc has been great. But I'm going back to the uk in 2 weeks time, and I'll go and see my go there and get my booking in appt with the mw. Tbh I don't know what care I'll receive re: recurrent mc. I don't think they will agree to give me the anti-coagulant injections. But I'll ask nonetheless and I'll take a stash with just in case. I'm sure 100% that it's that treatment that helped so far with God's permission, but the doctor I saw in the uk for RPL told me that there was nothing they could as my blood tests showed nothing. But the doctor here explained that even if there nothing that shows in the blood, it was worth a try and for many women it works. And in my case so far so good.
Anyway when I go back I'll explain everything and see where we'll go from there.

I think I started to feel flutters for the past few days, but not really sure. I think I'll be sure in 1 or 2 weeks. But that makes it up for all the sickness I suppose.

Hope you're all good today.

Missed your last post PrayingP. Sorry your results aren't back yet. I hope they will soon. Just like me, you don't know whether that's winds or baby lol!

Hoping: lovely bump!

Looking good hoping! I'm not getting many movements still. Occasionally there's a period I get a lot but it's still pretty faint. I think it was 20 weeks by the time I was getting big kicks last time. She was just starting to really go for it after we knew we had to terminate. The most heartbreaking time of my life :(

StillPraying - I'm staying yellow, we have done each time. I love speculating and predicting though ;) I hope the drs can give you something. To be honest I feel pretty normal and un pregnant at the moment!!
Praying pixie - how annoying not getting the results :( it will be nerve wracking but you're being looked after at least.

Is anyone else getting full really fast? Just a few weeks ago I could put away a half a pizza easily by myself (I was a bottomless pit)! :blush: But now just the smallest amounts of food are making me full really fast! Like this evening, I ate some grapes, then this evening I had a salad for dinner and just a few chips (chips was DH's fault for eating them in front of me lol) but I was only able to eat a small part of my salad (before the chips) and felt full! Even though I haven't eaten much this evening quantity wise, I feel stuffed! :wacko: Is anyone else having this, too? :shrug:

What's HG Still? I've been having daily headaches (migraines really) for weeks now. The pills the doctor gave me help a little.

Nice bump Hoping!

I'm full super quick as well, Praying. I've been that way for most of the pregnancy. I'm sure things will change again soon.

I'm staying team yellow and I'm going to stick with my due date of April 12th.

https://pregnancyhumor.com/blog/201..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

Yall have to watch this I seriously can't stop laughing

I'm full quie quickly too. But when I'm not sick, I try to eat very slowly so I can eat a bit more other with that and being sick I would barely eat anything.

hello all!

Lovely bump hoping :flower:

ummi I hope they give you re/mc care, I should think they would. How long do they recommend you do the injections?

Munchkin my sister like staying yellow too. I imagine it would be very exciting but I'm more of a planner and couldn't stand the not knowing lol I actually read your story on 2nd Trimester Losses the other day :cry: My heart truly breaks for you.:hugs:

Mowat HG is Hyperemesis Gavidarum, like extreme prolonged morning sickness:nope: I've been having daily headaches also:hugs: they suck. Team:yellow: for 2 babies! how fun!

Doctor here said at least until 17 weeks, but preferably until the end really (well I should stop like a week or 2 before my due date). I'll see how it goes. Tbh I'm not confortable stopping it at 17 weeks. I'd rather at least wait until 24.

I like planning things, knowing that we have the technology to know the gender beforehand, I couldn't be yellow team!

Happy weekend ladies! We've made it another week:flower:

Ummi I'm the same way lol I just HAVE to know:wacko:
Are the injections daily? will you be able to take enough back with you in case your drs in the UK won't give them to you?

AFM had a prenatal check up yesterday and my mw gave me medicine for the headaches and nausea so hopefully it works! Her heartbeat was at 156 :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

I'm glad they gave you something for the sickness and headaches. Hope you get some relief from them.

Yes it's daily injections. I'm taking 20 boxes with me, that's 40 days worth of injections. That should last me exactly until I'm 19 weeks and 1 day. In the event that they won't give some prescription for it in the uk, I will have to make them come to uk for me. Hopefully it won't have to come to that.

Yay! Another week gone! :thumbup: I'm def 15 weeks now! :happydance: I'm not sure if I'm getting bigger week to week yet or not but my back is already feeling it frequently and now I'm getting what seems to be 2nd tri insomnia. :dohh: I cant get comfy at night and then when I am comfy, I just cant shut my brain up and get to sleep even though I'm exhausted! :wacko: Annoying. Oh well. Anyways, I just wanted to show you ladies this adorable little onesie I came across while looking around online for stuff lol! :blush: I hope you ladies can see this! If need be copy/paste the link into a new tab.

https://images5a.snapfish.com/232323232fp635;9>nu=3387>3;2>75:>WSNRCG=34398557:9347nu0mrj

StillP, I hope the meds work! :hugs:

Ummi, I hope you will be able to get more before you run out upon returning home! :hugs:

Oh PrayingP!! It's so adorable! Even the baby is too cute! It almost made me cry. Hormones. I guess. I wonder if I could get one like that in the uk.

Yay! For another week gone. Sometimes they go really fast and other times that's just too slow. You are one step closer anyway. I seem to suffer from insomnia too. But I'm ok with that atm, I'm too tired. It's getting better, even if the sickness is still here.

Btw: As of today, I'm officially in 2nd tri! Yay! The last one to jump on the wagon!!

Just time for a thought for Tennessee, galvan, sis4us and Charlie who didn't make it this far :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->