April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

ugh I am so over working. I need a vacation!:comp:

Ummi glad you made it home safely:thumbup: DH doesn't want to do any flying because of all of this crazy Ebola stuff:wacko: I'm not sure how it works over there but here in the US your dr/mw puts in the referral for your U/S. I'd just give them a call and see what they can do.

Button how lovely that they clean up the mess! lol I don't think DH nor myself would be able to handle that part! :blush: What made you decide on a home birth? Just curious, like I said, I don't know much about them:shrug:

PrayingP your Dr wouldn't let you do a water birth?

Mowat YES I have that same thing! Ugh so annoying!:growlmad: Glad you're still doing well.

Munchkin don't people irritate the heck out of you?! It's like... does it make them feel better to make such idiotic comments?! ugh the nerve of some people!:growlmad:

Hoping yay for progress on the nursery! Super cute bump:winkwink:

Yay for all the 20 week scans coming up! :happydance:So let me see if I got this:
Hoping Nov 11th
Munchkin Nov 12th
Mowat Nov 21st
StillPraying Nov 24th

Is that all we have so far?

That we know of yes. We've got 2 Team Yellow and 2 Girls. The others haven't found out or haven't said yet.

My scan is 8th December Stillpraying.

The main reason I want a home birth is because I'd be worried about getting to the hospital in time. With DS my waters went at 3.30 and I started contractions, I was already 8cm dilated when I got to the hospital at 5 and I've heard second labours can be quicker. Also I didn't like being in the hospital afterwards, I much prefer the idea of having a shower in my own bathroom and climbing into my own bed after. The midwives in my area are very pro home birth, especially for second babies where there were no complications with the first.

I had my 16wk appointment yesterday. Heartrate was 121.. I have my anatomy scan scheduled for Nov 26 .. I will be 19+1. :)

Hi ladies!
My 20-week scan is November 14th! We're so excited to finally know if it's a boy or a girl! This baby MOVES! DH has been able to feel kicks since 18 wks!

Yay Tasha! I keep trying to catch the kicks but I always miss them and my mummy tummy pads them anyway :rofl:

HAHA Munchkin! LOVE it! :haha: It'll come soon enough, and then your belly will be all baby bump! ;)

Well ladies. Tomorrow is D day. I'm desperately trying not to think about it but the nerves are starting to kick in :( wish me luck.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Munchkin! :hugs: I have high hopes for you! :flower:

How'd it go Munchkin? We're all thinking of you and praying for you! <3 Please come back and update! :hugs:

Not much to report here. Still VERY tired but everyone says I have the glow. :blush: My next dr appt is Monday next week so we should be booking my 20 week scan at that point so I'll let you all know when that is as soon as I know. Still not feeling proper kicks yet either which I thought I would by now since we know placenta is posterior. But hopefully I will feel this baby girl kicking and moving soon!

I hope all you ladies and your rainbow babies are doing well! :flower:

Hello all! Well despite me being totally convinced something would be wrong baby is looking fab, got great views and no concerns. I'm finally starting to believe there might be a baby here in spring! Wahoo!!

image.jpg

YAYY great picture!!!

If one more person says i have gained weight i will punch them!!!!! I have gained about 30lbs so far i swear i can look at food and gain weight even though i never use to gain weight. i have been at 140 for 7 years now!!!
anyone else gaining weight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"