April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Thank you! Hoping I've only put on about 9lbs so far. I only put on about 16 altogether with my dd. I think cos I've got a fair bit of snuggly pudge and big boobs anyway my body duesnt feel the need to pile on extra fat stores!!

my lovely boobs went from a d to a double e so far!!! I am gaining it everywhere. I feel like when its your 1st preg and carrying a boy you gain more

My boobs have gone a bit mad. I'm usually a d to dd but by the time I was 40 weeks with my daughter I was an F! I think I need to go bra shopping soon :( I hate maternity bras though, I need bones and padding to get structure!

YAYYYY Munchkin!!!!!! :yipee: So exciting!!!!

LOL Hoping! I've gained 14lbs since the beginning of my pregnancy, but I was tiny after breastfeeding my DD, so I only weigh 126lbs now after the weight gain! :haha: I think I'll gain a lot more though, I want to eat EVERYTHING. All I can think of is food! :haha:

Don't hate me.. as of my last dr appointment (16wks), I haven't gained any weight. But I was probably about 25lbs overweight to begin with... I had cut out my biggest vices (Red Bull, Beer and scaled back on fattening coffee), so I think if I hadn't been pregnant, I probably would be losing weight.. So maybe a balancing thing? My boobs have grown though.. I went from a DD to an F :-/ I ordered some nursing bras from JCPenney.. they are sitting in my mailbox, so I just need to try them on :)

I think I felt baby today.. I felt a fluttering bubbly type feeling in my abdomen.. not sure if it was gas or baby though.. hopefully I feel it again soon :)

Yeah for a great scan Munchkin! So exciting.

I had a doctor's appointment today and I was worried she was going to tell me to start drinking Boost or something to gain weight, but she wasn't worried at all! She said my body knows what to do. What a wise woman! So far I've only gained 5 pounds, but I was about 15 pounds heavier than I should have been when I got pregnant. I had read with a twin pregnancy you should gain 20 pounds by 20 weeks because it is much more likely you will deliver early, but the doctor isn't worried---and neither am I! Phew. I think I was stressing a little.

Who has the next scan? Anyone this week?

Well all this shows is that ladies all gain weight at different speeds and different amounts.
I have an app that products weight gain based on pre preg weight and height called 'baby bump' and mine currently looks like this....

image.jpg

I think with my dd I was just creeping under the line through the pregnancy and I'd lost all the weight and more within a week or 2 of birth, I was lighter before I started this time though. I'm definitely going to get back to the gym now though and start yoga classes. I think I've been so nervous the whole time til now I've not dared to!

I haven't got any more scans til the start of jan, at 28 weeks I've got my last cardiac scan and the first growth scan then growth scans every few weeks. It's going to creep up fast!! I'm now starting to think about the million things I need to do in the next 20 weeks. We've started nothing!!

Hey Ladies!

Mowat: That's so great that you had a good appointment! :flower: I'm so glad that you feel less stressed now!

Munchkin: WOW! You lost all your weight within 2 weeks post-partum?! That's fantastic! :thumbup:

AFM: 20-week scan tomorrow morning at 8:45 (Canadian Eastern Time Zone). We'll be finding out the gender! I'm running right from the hospital to university though, so I'll only be able to update between 3-4pm!

Exciting! Can't wait to hear Tasha!1

Munchkin.. What app is that?

Munchkin so glad your scan went well! :hugs:

Tasha Fx for a good scan tomorrow :) can't wait to hear what team you are!

Hoping your scan is next week right?

Yay good luck Tasha. Have you got a prediction? I'm lying in bed at ten to nine listening to the rain on the window. Dd got in bed with is at 6 and at 7 I took her downstairs and put the tv on and I just can't quite get myself up! I think all the stress and tension of the last 20 weeks is coming out and I'm just exhausted. Meant to be going to the gym this mirning too, not sure if I can face it!!
I booked in my waterbirth workshop which I had to cancel last time. I'm less bothered about the 'perfect' birth this time but it'll be interesting and if I get even a bit of my labour in the water it'll be nice. My hodpyeal only have one pool though so I might not even get in, and I don't think they let you if you're induced.

I put my scan pics on gender prediction but not had much response. What do you ladies think?? :pink: or :blue:??

image.jpg

A water birth workshop sounds interesting, they don't offer anything like that at my hospital.

I had my scan on the 11th. He is measuring perfect. I dont have any good pictures because he is his fathers child and stubborn. He wouldnt move his head at all to get his profile!!! The boyfriend felt him move for the 1st time the other night! Just waiting on carpet in the nursery then it will be complete. should happen sunday!

It's an NCT one, they do them everywhere. I think it's half a day and about £35.
Put your postcode and due date in here....
https://www.nct.org.uk/courses

Well I made it to the gym. I felt pretty good actually but took it very easy! I tried to go on the leany back bikes but my bump was in the way :( feel better for it though and had sneaky lunch with my dd :) x

Well done getting to the gym. I'm not actually going for water birth this time but I think I checked NCT last time and there weren't any then, although I have moved and this area is more likely to have it. I'm too worried about flooding the downstairs neighbours to try for water birth at home, also it slowed me down.

I forgot to guess, I'm getting boy vibes from your pic but that's not based on anything!

Hoping - that's lovely your OH got to feel baby move, mine can't wait. It must be very surreal for them before they can actually feel something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->