April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I know what you mean ummi. At my 20 week scan my placenta was low and weight was on the low end but I've barely thought about it because I was expecting some really hideous news and those things are just so insignificant! If that had happened with my daughter I'd be freaking out about the possibility of c section or early induction or whatever but so long as baby gets here safely and isn't expected to die young I'm happy!!

It's a girl! And she's a pain in the bum so I have to go back in two weeks for them to scan the heart and I'll have a scan at 32 weeks as I have a low lying placenta.

Yay happy news!! Soooo hope I'm having one of them too. I always respect an awkward foetus ;) my dd was mucking about so much at the 12 week scan. I was so proud!!

Well so far we have 4 pink, 2 blue, 2 yellow (well 3 because of mowats :yellow: :yellow:)
We sadly have 5 angels and 7 unknown.

Hello Ladies :xmas6: lol sorry I'm a Christmas fanatic so I love being able to use the Christmas smilies!

Button yay! Welcome to Team:pink: Glad your scan went well other than her being difficult haha at least this way you get another scan! :haha:

Munchkin team:pink: is winning! Everyone I know that is pregnant is having girls! So maybe the odds are in your favor lol
Prayers that we have no more angels:angel:

PrayingP what time is your fetal MRI? It is today right? Keeping you in my prayers:thumbup:

Thoughts are with you PrayingP xx

Stillpraying i had a midwife appointment today and she reckons it sounds :pink: :happydance:

Yay! For V day!!!!!
20 weeks is a big step, but 24 is an even bigger one. I had to explain that to the boys because they thought that now baby could come anytime. I explained them simply about V day, but that any mum would rather their baby stay comfy inside the longest possible time.

We are certainly making those small steps until we see our rainbows.

Yay for v day!! I hit mine Wednesday. Btw I just figured out what vday is. Got a quick check up tom. IV been swelling so much lately I'm scared of pre eclampsia. My sister had it. I retain sooo much water

There might be a regular April group Beautymyth. This one is specifically for those that have had previous losses---not that you aren't welcome here!

Yay for V day!

Hope everything is ok hoping and it's just the joys of pregnancy.

Yay for V-Day and Yeah for another team pink!!! :)

Beauty - There is another April group. I was part of it for a little bit, but there were so many people and it moved so quick that I stopped following. This is a better paced one! You are more than welcome to stay!

Yeah beauty you're very welcome to stay :) shall I put you on the first page?

And word from Praying P??

I think I've been getting my first braxton hicks tonight. My bump feels really hard and stretched and really uncomfortable but not crampy as such. Don't remember having them with dd.

My bump feels really tight too sometimes. Especially in the evening after a long day. Isn't it a bit early for bh? It did cros my mind it was bh, but I really thought it was too early.

I have no clue what to expect with BH when I get them.

I have my first birth class tonight.. DH is going, even though I know he doesn't want to go.

You might not get them akn, I didn't with DS.

I am so tired, DS woke up at 3am and I didn't get to go back to bed until 5.40am and even then he was still awake I just managed to escape! Surely we should be past all this by now?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->