April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Sorry you had a bad appointment Stillpraying.

Munchkin I'm the same as you, all good intentions of going to sleep early then end up reading until 10.30. I think I'm going to have to start trying harder though as the 4am wake ups are driving me mad.

Glad the works coming on well in both your houses Mowat and Munchkin. It'll be lovely when it's all finished and you can just sit back and admire it.

Ummi I've been reading up on hypnobirthing as well. It's very interesting and I want to try the birth breathing for labour this time.

Thanks button. Yes my job thus afternoon is to load my hypnobirthing cd into my iPod and actually listen to it! I listened a few times with my dd but haven't listened to it once this time. I'm really struggling today, had so many little jobs out and about today and it's just been hard work. I've cried a few times today and dd has been snapped at :( she's not doing anything naughty, just constant yapping and questions and it's driving me potty!! Everything hurts and babies movements down below are getting really painful. I can't do much at all at the moment :( with my dd I never felt this bad even at 41 weeks but I suppose I was resting up more and not trying to do as much. Today is the first day I feel properly done with this whole pregnancy lark, I want oh here to help out but he's working such long days and all day tomorrow too. I'm praying next week he'll be quieter :(

I know what you mean about the constant questions, it's enough to drive you insane! DS was doing that yesterday, even when I gave him the tablet to play on to try and get 5 minutes peace he was asking me what everything was on the game he was playing. I'm going to spend all day at home tomorrow because I just need a break from being talked to!

I found it so much easier first time around as well, you've not got too long to go though. Really hope it flies by.

Thanks button. I've left her downstairs on the iPad now :( it's an educational game but I should really be doing it with her. Oh well, I can't be everything i suppose. I just had to use my Doppler because baby went so crazy I thought it might be in trouble. The heart rare was fine but the wierdist thing was I swear it kept kicking the Doppler wherever a moved it to?!? How would it know where it was and even then newborns don't have control of their own limbs to direct them to specific places do they?!? I did it for ages and it really felt like baby was aiming it's kicks right at the Doppler.

Munchkin: last few weeks/days are the toughest, but you're almost there. Hang in there hun. I so know what you mean! The other day ds2 kept talking and asking questions all the way on the bus! I arrived I was so exhausted! Ho well... my mum told me I was the same!

Afm: mw appointment went well. The mw told me even before I asked that I could usethe birthing centre and that I'd need to ask the consultant to write it down in my notes so the mw knows on D day. Very happy about it.
Baby's head is already engaged! !! The mw said I might not see her for my next appointment at 38 weeks! We'll see about that!

Yay for a good appointment Ummi! I never got to my 38 week appointment with DS and I really hope I don't get to it this time.

Munchkin definitely don't feel bad about leaving her to play on her own for a bit (unless you don't have parental controls set on it and she can spend all your money!) at this stage of pregnancy when you already have a toddler it's all about survival!

Oh and yes they can tell when you're using the doppler and they can kick towards it.

Ok new low for me. I just pood myself :( not loads but I suddenly felt the urge but I was putting washing in so I carried on then got caught short on my way to the loo :( that's never happened in all my adult life.

Well yesterday's urine & blood tests came back abnormal so now I get to collect every drop of my urine for 24 hours....and keep it refrigerated.....gross. tomorrow I turn it in to L&D and then I have to be monitored for an hour.
I'm with you on the hormones Munchkin, my DH is being such a jerk today and not at all understanding how freaked out I am :( so sorry about the poo incident, hopefully that doesn't happen again! Sounds like you have some good signs tho!

Ugh we are all falling apart now!!! We are almost done ladies we can do it!!!!!! I'm surprised I have only peed myself since IV had a upset stomach for a week now. Increased backaches and I have leaked milk for 3 days now. For some reason I feel like I'm gonna go into labor this weekend.

Ooh that would be exciting hoping!! Still I'm so sorry you're having such a worrying time, at least they'll be keeping a really close eye on you now. They might even induce early which I suspect you'd welcome! I do hope they've at least signed you off work now?
No movement this end but no more accidents either!! Dd was up at 5.30 this morning so I'm feeling exhausted and cross :( oh is at work again and the kitchen us full of bits of wood and rubbish so I'm hoping to induce labour by shifting it all into the garage today. C has a friend over for a play date this morning so I'm hoping it'll tire her out at least. She dropped the remote trying to pass it to me this morning and was so upset she went and sat on the step crying because she wanted to throw something. I know how she feels!!

Poor wee girl! I feel like throwing something too! Maybe I should try the stairs if it has a calming effect!
Don't worry accidents happens. I weed myself while being sick at least 3 times. Last time ds2 was on the toilets and asked me to clean him up. That made me sick, I was on all four vomiting in a bucket and wetting myself at the same time. And poor boy was sitting on the toilet! I just told him to clean himself!
At least it did not happen in a public place like it did when I was planning with ds2, and poor ds1 was with me in a museum's toilet!

Still: hope you're Ok and that it's not too serious. Maybe just inducing will solve the problem.
I know what you mean with dh running on my nerves lately. Not the same reasons, but argh! Why can't they understand how we feel?

Hoping: falling apart is the word lol! I feel so stressed out, and so not ready for this! Never felt like that before!
Leaking milk may be a good sign!
Afm: I am feeling my belly tightening more often, 2-3 times in a day. And also at night. We'll see where that leads me.

Munchkin - hopefully this article will make you feel better :)
https://bethwoolsey.com/2015/01/the-day-i-pooped-my-closet/

Oh my goodness that is hilarious! Yep, pregnancy is not pretty. Just so any first time ladies out there don't know, you will most likely poop during delivery. Yes, it is true. Truly magical.

Good morning ladies. Went in to l&d yesterday to turn in my urine collection. They monitored my blood pressure which skyrocketed. They determined it best to induce so here i am on pitocin which is awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->