April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Wow StillPraying. That's amazing news. I will be thinking of you. Hope you have a positive and calm labour xxx keep us posted when you can my love. Massive good luck :hugs: make sure you break someone's hand in the process ;)

Still: I was just thinking of you hun.
Sorry Induction is not really nice, but you'll have your baby in your arms very soon. xx

Eurgh I'm such a rat bag today, I'm a horrible mummy :( I got breakfast in bed and then went on a waterbirth course thus morning, then oh had an emergency work call so I've been on my own with dd who just wants to play but I'm so horrid I just keep trying to think of things to get me some peace. She's just following me around and it's driving me mad. She's not doing anything wrong but my god I just want some peace. I've put her in the bath at 5.15pm to just get some space. The house is a tip and I can't face dealing with any of it. I'm just praying that once baby is here I'll cheer up. My poor daughter, I'm just being horrid :(

:hugs:
If that makes you feel slightly better, I just left the kids with dad's the whole afternoon, wenter off for a nap and just aasked them not to argue!
I wanted to vacuum the house today, ddo forbade me too (it has become too difficult for me lately, especially with spd) said he would do it but he didn't!
So not a pretty sight in the house today either!

Still praying: sending you positive thoughts that everything goes smoothly!!

Munchkin I've been the same. I'm sure they're picking up on the changes and being extra clingy, my DS is like my little shadow and it's driving me mad.

That makes me feel even worse :( I've been trying to be reallg reassuring with her and make the most of this time with her and some days I can but today was hard. I wonder if it's hormonal?? When I was pregnant with my first angel I was still Breastfeeding and one day it was just horrific, I couldn't bear her on me. Do you think you might start rejecting the older one to make room for the baby?? That's awful if that's true.

I wouldn't say that. It's surely hormonal and exhaustion as well. A combination of everything I think.
you're doing your best. When baby will be here it is going to be different.

Ds2 is older than your dd and button's ds , but he's been really difficult lately, having huge temper tantrums that I can't stand anymore.
I hope it stops soon. He's happy about the baby but it's hard for him to control his emotions.

Update as soon as you can Still! Super excited for you!

I'm sure it's not a case of rejecting the older one for the new one. It's more likely that as we get closer to labour we just want to curl up in a little ball and be left alone. They'll be fine and I'm sure we're feeling worse than we are actually sounding to them.

Thanks button. I think sleep deprivation and hormones are making me feel even guiltier. Dd is in nursery this afternoon so maybe a nap will give me some sanity.
I've got some workmen to yell at this morning which should cheer me up!!

Take out your hormones on them! Go a bit easy on yourself, you've got all the stress of your house being topsy turvy as well as all the joys of pregnancy, but you're near the end now, not too much longer to hang in there.

Thanks :) feeling a bit better having some positive interactions with dd. A couple of weeks ago I was terrified of going into labour early cos there was so much to do. Now I'm terrified of NOT going into labour early cos there's so much to do and I've got no choice whilst I'm still preggers!!

I wonder how Praying is getting on?!? We're nearly at our first rainbow birth!!

Still: hope you're okay and that you're busy cuddling your rainbow. Keep us posted when you can.

munchkin: glad you're feeling better. A nap in the afternoon will surely help.

So exciting to have the first baby turn up, makes it seem a lot more real. Stillpraying hope everything is going well and looking forward to hearing from you.

I wonder how StillPraying is getting on? Induction can take days but I keep checking her ticker stupidly, like changing that will be her priority!!

I keep stalking the page too waiting for a update!!! hope all is well!!!!! I wonder who will go next. I pray its Munchkin or me!!!!!!!!!

Although I do love you hoping please please please let it be me! I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->