April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Still haven't packed labor bag.. maybe I will make a list of what I need to pack and that will help me get it packed lol.

Oh yeah, sorry totally forgot! Pesky cervix. It can change in a few days xx

Hope you have a lovely birthday, hopefully eating cake in between contractions!

Hi ladies :flower: sorry Ive beenabsent I've been checking every day to see who rainbow #2 will be!

Munchkin sorry about your heating and remodeling issues:wacko: how stressful! Hopefully they'll get it all sorted soon so you can relax and have baby!

Mowat how awesome you've been able to keep those babies in this far, I thought for sure you would be the first of us to go lol

Ummi so sorry you've been sick, you definitely should go get assesed. That's how I was and it turned out to be preeclampsia so definitely get it checked out.

Hoping hang in there, most 1st time pregnancies go past EDD. And being induced is so not fun:nope:

Akn congrats on the new house!

AFM had to run out and buy some preemie clothes for miss Katie...the newborn clothes swallow her! She nurses like a champ tho so hopefully won't take long for her to gain weight :kiss: this is the first time I've dealt with bleeding /cracked nipples:cry: so not fun!

Aww so lovely to hear from you still!! I know, I'm amazed no one else has gone yet. I didnt think it would be me but we're all hanging in there strong!! Glad baby Katie is doing so well. My dd was 6lb 9 and we had do get tiny baby clothes for her cos she kept pulling legs and arms out of leg and arm holes!! I also had horrid bad nipples, she was of course lots bigger than Katie think sometimes i think if they're dinky they're working so hard to catch up they just feed and feed, which is just what they should do but ouch!!! Also if her mouth is a bit smaller she won't be getting so much boob in her mouth so I imagine it'll hurt more too. I used tubes and tubes of Lansinoh and spent lots of time with my bonks out drying off. I also had Breast shells that aerated and kept clothes off my nipples between feeds. Made my look like madonna!! (A bit ;)) I also used nipple shields when it was really really bad just for the first Ouchy Ouchy Ouchy bit of the feed (you know the bit I mean ;)!)

Sounds like you're doing amazingly though so well done!! Once my birthdays over on Monday I'll be desperate to pop. Sweep booked for Wednesday so praying I'll be joining you after that!!

I think I will be the last to go..lol.. Or it will be between Button and I :) lol

Glad to hear baby Katie is doing well!!!

So glad to hear from you Still! We missed you!
She did not really look that tiny on the picture. I'm sure she'll go stronger and stronger!
Cracked nipples are no fun. Ouch. I'm certainly not looking forward to that part of motherhood, that's for sure!

Thanks for you advice. I may have to go because was still sick the first day, yesterday was really good and happened to be sick again today, but was much better than usual. I'll what happens tomorrow and if sick again I'll follow your advice.
Keep us posted whenever you can. xx

Hi ladies. Congratulations on little katie still. Glad to see you're all doing so well and about to pop! I hope you don't mind me popping on to let you know I got a bfp today-2-3 weeks on the cb digi. Am very nervous but really hoping this is it. Good luck to you all.x

Nessaw my love that awesome news! So happy for you. When's your due date? I remember after being on the July rainbows thread with Rowan and losing her it was so exciting going back on and telling them. And it was a few days after my due date I think so it's a good omen you're back here now!! Do keep us posted honey. Can I put something on the first page with your expected due date or would you dafter I didn't??

Nessaw! That's wonderful news! Please do keep us posted! So happy for you hun!

Munchkin that's very kind. Hopefully edd is dec 2nd. X

That's brilliant news Nessaw, congratulations!

Great to hear from you Stillpraying, I'm glad you and Katie are doing well.

Akn I have a feeling I'm going to go early again this time, although that could just be wishful thinking!

Ooh exciting nessaw, a lovely December baby. So pleased. Will update first post xx

Just to let you ladies know, I've been getting loads of tightenings this evening. Not Painful but very regular. It's probably nothing but I'll keep you posted ;)

Ummi is also on the 21st.. so she could be late like me too :)

Hope it's something Munchkin!

Hehe! Yup! We could have a May baby! (I hope not for all of us!)
Just started to pack my hospital bag. Will finish tomorrow hopefully. It feels more real now.

I'm not having a may baby that's for sure!! I very much doubt any thjngs going on but it's fun speculating ;)

I hope I don't have a May baby... Mama wants diamonds :) jk. I just really don't want to go that far over due.

Ummi - Glad I am not the only one who hadn't packed my bag. I am going to do it tonight. I made a list of the things I still need for my bag and then gonna throw it all in there tonight. Gonna work on washing baby clothes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->