April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I think IV officially hit my breaking point. This morning I was having a few contractions but nothing since.i went from being max earlier to crying hysterical. Stupid hormones!! I think I gonna block all calls for the next two weeks. No people I haven't had the baby no I dont have any signs yes I look miserable thanks.

We need to get this baby thing on a roll. They all need to start popping out!!

Ugh, cracked nipples! I'd forgotten about that Still. Hope you heal up fast. Nice to hear mama and baby are doing so well. How's your DD handling the new addition?

Nessaw! So nice to hear from you. Yes, please keep in touch!

Aww hoping I'm so sorry. I keep feeling like it'll happen soon too but it's just loads of false alarms! I'll probably end up being induced 10 days over!! OH is a self employed workaholic, he's literally not had a whole day off for at least the past month but today is his last day and he's off all next week so yes I'd like to squeeze it out ASAP now (after he's sealed the kitchen floor tomorrow obviously ;)) I now don't care if it coincides with my birthday or not, I'd just like to get this one out now!! I'm not too uncomfortable at the moment and I slept like a log last night but woke up with huge paranoia it meant baby had died. I immediately drank 4 glasses of ice water and it's now wiggling and stretching happily but that feeling is horrific. And I'll be peeing continuously all morning now!! I have a friend who's due same day as me and she was induced last night cos she's 44. I don't want to be induced but I am a bit jealous!!
I know what you mean about turning your phone off. I can see why 'confinement' was such a good idea.

Ok ladies I just had a wierd thought, none of you have ever seen me or a pic of me. Do you have an image of what you think I look like from my posts on here?? Bit random I know!!

What's sleep??? Its 445am here and I have been up for an hour watching tv which is a bunch of infomercials. My friend who has the same due date had her baby yesterday. 10 days late???? I'd cry.

Bless you. Generally I think I'm sleeping better this time than with my dd but she's still up before 7 every morning and I'm regularly awake at 4am so maybe my concept of a good nights sleep has just changed!! I must admit in slightly proud of making it to the full 42 weeks with my daughter but I was going absolutely mental by the end!! Have you thought of reflexology? I suspect that's what got dd out in the end xx

Full term here is 40 weeks. Hes not gonna come till my cervix changes. I am gonna beg to be induced on my due date. I suspect that ill end up with a c section since he's gonna be big. I have so many newborn clothes he will never wear!! Do you know what your having or is it a surprise to you too

I think we all need to post bump pictures. 39+1 weeks

Attachments

• WP_20150326_11_08_09_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150326_11_08_09_Pro.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
Yeah hoping full term here is 40 weeks but they let you go over. Last time it was 14 days but my consultant mentioned 10 days this time. Still don't know what we're having so it'll be a lovely surprise! I'm hoping the sweep on Wednesday will do something!! Lovely bump. Once I'm dressed I'll do one of mine.

Lovely bump Hoping, sorry you're still having a rough time.

Got a call from the midwife and she said my iron levels are fine and she'll be round this afternoon to do my booking in for a home birth, yay!

How exciting button!! Brilliant news. It would be lovely not to have to leave the house :( will a midwife be with you the whole time? What pain relief can you have?

Well this is my current bump!! Feeling massive but very grateful today.

image.jpg

That's it I'm booked in and as long as I don't go into labour before Tuesday im all set!

Yeah I get a midwife with me the whole time and two with me when I actually deliver. I can have gas and air at home and I think you can have some others like pethadine but I didn't ask as I only used gas and air last time.

Hurrah button! Sounds like better attention than you'd get in hospital :)

I'm really looking forward to it. Especially the bit where I get into my own bed afterwards and don't have all the hospital hustle and bustle going on. I just hope I don't have to be transferred, although would be over the moon if an ambulance did turn up.

Button - glad you get to have your home birth!

I need to go take a new bump picture.. haven't had one in a few weeks lol. I am horrible about taking them. I feel like Ella has pushed out a rib.. my ribs hurt so bad right now.. I am sitting all funny at work to try and keep her out of them. How is it possible for her to be in my ribs and head butt my cervix at the same time!!!

Half-assed packed my bag last night.. so it's good enough in case I go into labor, but still have a few more things to get for it.

Hoping - If anyone asks you if the baby is here yet.. send them this link https://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com :haha:

Nice link!!!! I'm going to a wedding tonight with all my friends who haven't seen me fat and pregnant. Ugh!!! My friend brought over a bag today for me that is for the hospital. Has lots of pads haha

I was thinking yesterday as I was buying the remainder of the things I needed for my bag.. that someone could make a killing if they made hospital bags that a mom could just order. Like go online.. and have a basic kit, and you can click stuff to add into the bag.. and then it is delivered.. all packed..

I would totally use that service.

Hi girls

I was sick again today, so went to the triage this afternoon.
Now, I'm just back from the hospital, it took the whole afternoon, but they saw me straight away.

So, no pre-e thank God. But a bad bacteria showed up in my urine. And they think that's what was making me so sick. So I'm on antibiotics for 5 days. I hope that goes away. Surprisingly, they've just changed the plan 're: clexane and aspirin and I'm on them again. Now they don't want me to go past 38 weeks and they're planning on an induction.

I see the consultant on Monday to discuss it and probably make an appt for D day! I don't know what to make of all of it. It's not bad news, but I'll have to readjust!

Akn: we're at the same point regarding our hospital bag. I threw a few things in before leaving for hospital, I was so worried they would keep me, and dh would never be able to find what I need if I asked him. I think I really need to take this seriously now! It seems clear that I'm definitely not going to have a May baby now, and in a week and x days baby should be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->