April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Hey all im due april 1st so im 5 weeks 2 days in with my first little jelly bean. Hope it sticks 😊

Im at that stage when i keep predicting the worst. Need to book a doctors appointment today.
Trying to do my best not to stress out but i just left the navy so have no job and im also trying to sell my property so as you can imagine trying not to stress out isnt to easy

Hi Abilou! Welcome. Another April fool xx have you had a loss before? Xxx

Munkin30 no this is my first but my mum lost 2 at 8 weeks

One more day down...

Like! Gosh the days are long though :( when I last went through the first trimester I was feeling sorry for myself having 2 back to bavk first tris but this is my 3rd this year :( I've been pregnant 37.5 weeks since April 2013!!

That just stinks! I feel like im just waiting for something bad to happen which stinks!

I completely understand where you all are coming from! It's easy to be pessimistic when we've all experienced losses. I'm really trying to stay relaxed and positive this time, if I can (I say that now but will probably be freaking out later today). I just keep praying and telling myself that it's in God's hands and all I can do is take care of myself.

I had a major scare last night. I was spotting and cramping. The blood was a reddish brown. My RE told mw to take a double dose of progesterone, one oral and one vaginal. The bleeding was only for about 5 m9nutes, but it was enough to scare me so bad.

Oh galvan how awful. Has it stopped now?
Hi Abilou.
I spend most of the time feeling ok about this pg but once or twice a day I slip into remembering previous things and imagining it happening again. Then I have to pull myself out of it. Thing is after the first mc everyone was well it won't happen again. But it did so how can I believe it this time?
Went to get my wedding dress. Even tho I ordered a size bigger it's never going to fit my hopefully nearly 6 month bump but luckily they're ordering me a bigger size without a fuss so that's good.
Hi to all.x

Yes, it stopped. It was only that 1 time. Thank God. I was so scared last night. I had a stressful day yesterday, my van broke down and I had forgotten my cell at home, it took over an hour to get help and it was 104 degrees out. Then, I had to finish to school assignments that had me stressed because I couldn't figure them out. Add to that cooking, cleaning, and OH painting and me trying to avoid the fumes. Stressful. Today I have decided to let OH and the kids deal with the house, and OH the cooking. I am spending the day relaxing.
I know there isn't anything I can really do to prevent another early MC, but I sure as h@ll will try!

You are so right Galvan and I'm glad to hear the bleeding has stopped! I've read SO many women's posts about how they have had cramping and bleeding but everything turned out fine. It's normal so try not to stress.

Hi Abilou! :wave:

not stressing is like telling me not to breathe.. haha. i keep thinking if i can just get past 6 weeks 2 days (when last loss happen) i will be out of the clear but i know thats not correct. I also googled things about endo which make me cry so i had to quit!

Oh galvan that's so scary :( you're doing the right thing though. At least if something does happen you'll know you did everything. I still blame my losses on things like taking antihistamines or being stressed. This time that's not happening. How long are you on the double dose? Why were you on them anyway?

Nessaw I know what you mean. When I had the mmc I said 'oh it was just a fluke, won't happen again' and after 12 weeks I thought we were home and dry, then the hypoplastic heart was diagnosed. Now I don't necessarily think either of those will happen but there are soooo many other things that can go wrong. My sis's second baby born in December has spina bifida. I never knew how previous my dd was and how lucky we were that the pregnancy was so easy and she was so perfect x

I am on progesterone because I have a LP defect. My LP lasts anytime from 5 days to 12 days. When I got my BFP, my RE had me start 200mg a day. He said that the double dose was just for last night to give an ectra grip in there.

Really glad they're keeping a close eye on you xx

I had a couple of comedy incidents today. I was on the train and wanted to listen to my 'connecting with baby' guided meditation but I hadn't put my headphones in properly so it started playing really loudly, lots of an American lady talking about the beauty of a life growing inside. Oops! And I was going through my diary with a girl at work and the page we were looking at said 'midwife' in big letters. Oops again.

Eurgh the constipation and bloating have really kicked in now :( every pregnancy's the same, and I've never found a solution! Any ideas?

Same with me! Pears seem to help a little bit with both..

Galvan I am glad things seem to be better now, that is never a sight you want to see when using the restroom.

Unfortunatly I am still having some brown spotting with sediment when I use the bathroom. Its more when I wipe and usually after I go #2 (sorry tmi). Im not having cramping but my lower back hurts alot today. I took another pg test with the weeks estimator and its still comes up 2-3 weeks, it should be 3+ by sunday. I dont think it would even go down to 1-2 weeks that fast if something is wrong, since I only started spotting 2 nights ago. Also something I noticed was yesterday I developed a pimple and today another, I know thats not a big deal but any other pregnancy I never got any, my face was always crystal clear only breaking out after birth or after my mmc.

im just so scared that this baby is not going to stick. I wish there was a faster way of knowing whats going on with my body, other than waiting.

I am majorly bloated, but the progesterone makes it worse. It is funny because my pants are too tight when I button them. Lol No constipation yet, thank God.

Tennesse, I hate the waiting game. Even though my bleeding stopped, I am still svared to go yo the RE M9nday for my u/s. I am so scared it won't be in the right spot. I am also scared my betas won't go up like they should. It is horrible having any trouble with a pregnancy, especially tbis early when we can't see or feel anything. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->