April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

:hugs: Rachellou. Give it more time!

Haha I knowwww but I’m so impatient! I have literally convinced myself that I’m pregnant this month! My DP more so than me, he’s gunna be gutted if I’m not :-(

Iv had thrush for the last couple days too... not sure if it’s related. Why do I do this to myself?! Haha.
Thankyou

Cornish - any line is a line, and I definitely see a faint line in those! Fingers crossed for you, post pics of your progression over the next week or so!

Cornish those look like bfps to me! I’ll put you down for testing tomorrow and hopefully we’ll see some progress!!!

I’m still testing, still getting bfn but expected af is now nearly a week late so I’m still not out yet. I’m keeping track of all my symptoms etc in an app so I can see at a glance but I’m wondering if I’ve had an anovulatory cycle since I had a solid smiley on digital ov test 16 days ago?

770C6C21-9CF7-4DB5-9C14-C0FAC1C61D40.jpeg Tested again this morning, lines cake up pretty much straight away in the test period and they’re still faint but deffo there! Can’t quite believe it yet but I had the worst nights sleep last night I was really achy and I feel sick this morning, (I had HG with my last pregnancy) so could be that starting.

View attachment 1061393 Tested again this morning, lines cake up pretty much straight away in the test period and they’re still faint but deffo there! Can’t quite believe it yet but I had the worst nights sleep last night I was really achy and I feel sick this morning, (I had HG with my last pregnancy) so could be that starting.

Congratulations! How many dpo are you? Xxx

Testing yesterday at 12 dpo BFN. Today I’m feeling back to normal. No sore boobs or anything so I think I’m out :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->