• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Sweetmama I know the courts are a pain in the arse but one would think if she has already lost one child to Childrens Services it shouldnt be that difficult for your boyfriend to get full custody of the babe. However I know that what seems as an obvious no brainer to us is usually the longest most drawn out process with the court! Sorry about your loss wow 25.5 weeks a loss is always hard but I feel like it would be even harder to cope with that far along if you dont mind me asking and please dont be offened or feel like you have to answer cause you dont but do they know the reasoning for this to happen to your angel baby? Is it something you will have to worry about with your next pregnancie Im sure you will worry some cause how would you not but will there be reason to be extra concerned?:hugs:

No offense at all. She had Trisomy 18, which the docs say isn't hereditary or what not and sometimes the eggs have chromosome issues and some don't it was just luck of the unfortunate draw I guess. I went through a really hard time for about 18 months after it happened due to a very hard break up with her father a week after we lost her but now I am with someone who is so good to me. And I do worry that it may happen again but it's a risk I'm willing to take just to be blessed with a babe.

Sweetmama so glad your with someone your treats you real good. Sorry for your loss I have my fingers tightly crossed that you get your BFP soon xx

I have heard of that before. Thanks for sharing your story! Cant wait till we see our :bfp:

Hi can I join u please, il b testing around the 20th xx

Welcome Fabpop! Sorry March was a bust but this April group is pretty fun! Glad to have you!!

hello ladies. Ive just come across this thread and I'd like to join :) this tww really sucks.. I'm 7 dpo and I'll be testing soon. how early do you start testing?

hello ladies. Ive just come across this thread and I'd like to join :) this tww really sucks.. I'm 7 dpo and I'll be testing soon. how early do you start testing?

The earliest I ever tested was at 11 dpo. I had gotten bfps 3 times, the first resulted in my last son and the other 2 I had miscarried.

GL to you!

I usually want to hold out and have terrible will power so I wind up testing around 9DPO I wish I had it in me to wait till 11 or 12 DPO though less heartbreak that way I think!

thanks ladies for your replies. I did test today just to make sure that the trigger shot was out of my system (I had iui done a week ago and trigger shot 9 days ago) so the shot is out of my system now because I got bfn...A couple of months ago the shot took 10 days to clear up...so its not always the same..I'll test this Saturday at 9dpiui..I was planning to hold on until 11dpiui but I don't think I can

thanks ladies for your replies. I did test today just to make sure that the trigger shot was out of my system (I had iui done a week ago and trigger shot 9 days ago) so the shot is out of my system now because I got bfn...A couple of months ago the shot took 10 days to clear up...so its not always the same..I'll test this Saturday at 9dpiui..I was planning to hold on until 11dpiui but I don't think I can

I have not done IUI yet but I do use a trigger shot every month I usually test that out to be sure I had the same thing one month it was like ten days and last month it was 5 weird that it can very so much.

I have not done IUI yet but I do use a trigger shot every month I usually test that out to be sure I had the same thing one month it was like ten days and last month it was 5 weird that it can very so much.

I didn't test before today, so I'm not sure when the shot exactly left my system, but at least I know now that its gone..
this is my first iui..we moved to iui after 13 cycles trying to conceive naturally but in vain,,,although I have a 3-year-old son whom I conceived naturally on cycle one!!! SO conceiving is really "weird" .

Good luck momnatasha :) and welcome to the thread x
HopefullyOpto so glad you asked that question I too would like to know ;)

I believe a trigger shot is a shot they give you when you are doing invitro and IUI to make you ovulate so you know exactly when and they don't miss the egg. At least from my understanding of following women who are ttc and doing ivf/iui on YouTube. But someone else can correct me if I'm wrong

Well I'm in the TWW now, I ovulated late last night and I think we are more than covered with enough BDing. I hate the TTW soooo much. I have a good feeling this month!

Hey ladies, I moved over from March when I started spotting. AF never eventuated and I took this today (not fmu unfortunately). I swear I see a faint line in real life, what do you all reckon? I'm not a seasoned line see-er :haha:

pregnancy test 2.jpg

I see a line kakae! Hope it gets darker if you take one in two days or so!

Ckelly, you can put my date for the 24th of April. Started spotting this morning so I'm officially joining this thread... LOL

Good luck everyone and may we see even more :bfp: here than we have on the March thread (which is still going great!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->