April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Kakae there is most definately a line there! Fx crossed for you. When you say AF never materialised do you mean it was just spotting or only for a day?

I believe a trigger shot is a shot they give you when you are doing invitro and IUI to make you ovulate so you know exactly when and they don't miss the egg. At least from my understanding of following women who are ttc and doing ivf/iui on YouTube. But someone else can correct me if I'm wrong

Yes a trigger shot is an hcg injection that triggers ovulation 36 to 40 hours after taking it. They use it in iui procedures to time an iui before, during, or after ovulation. Even if you ovulate on your own (like I do) most drs would have you take that shot.. many people would also have this trigger shot just to time intercourse so they make sure theyve not missed ovulation since this injection is far more accurate as to when ovulation happens than opks which might tell you what day you ovulate but not what time of day (in hours). Hope i was clear enough to make you learn what trigger shot is :)

Hey ladies, I moved over from March when I started spotting. AF never eventuated and I took this today (not fmu unfortunately). I swear I see a faint line in real life, what do you all reckon? I'm not a seasoned line see-er :haha:

View attachment 853441
Kakae there is definitely a line there. I can see it:)

Kakae there is most definately a line there! Fx crossed for you. When you say AF never materialised do you mean it was just spotting or only for a day?

Oh Yay!!! I'm so glad you all can see it! I felt like I was going crazy! :haha:

Yeah I thought I was out as I had slight brown blood when I wiped one day and then the next I had a bit of red in the morning so assumed af was on her way but then nothing more until the next day when I had more brown blood when I wiped. I must have implanted late? as I am two days late for af now

Thanks ladies, I swear March and April must be lucky months for ttc... good luck to you all this month

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Of cause Eelse no problem Kakae I think I see a line too :)

Oh yes of course u are sorry ;) fingers crossed for u huni x

Hey everyone! cd1 for me! Would like to join! Can't confirm testing date until I O since I am irregular! Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Good morning. I would like to join as well. I believe AF showed up yesterday. (Light spotting I was hoping was IB, but doubtful of that now). I will be testing on the 21st.

Welcome teacher lynn will add you now. I hope u get your BFP this cycle :) x

Welcome to the new ladies!

AFM: Ugh I'm going to kill my boyfriend as of late, he's sick and being an irritating whiny annoyance. I'm not feeling the greatest either but at least I can get myself together not to be a douchey douche. CD6 for me, and all I can do is hurry up and wait. I'm going to start peeing on OPKs tomorrow I think.

Hi everyone! Coming over from the march thread. Not exactly sure of my date that I will be testing due to the fact that I'm so irregular, I will have to get back to you on that!

Hopefully this month is as good as last month! Currently on CD 4 with AF.

Sweetmama, that is so funny! Men are such babies. My husband is the same way; when he had a cold you would have thought he had a terminal illness the way he was acting.

Oh and I finally went to amazon and bought OPKS in bulk, so excited. Should be arriving today. I'm going to start testing as soon as AF is over because for some reason I feel as if I'm O'ing earlier then I think I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->