• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I use the clearblue dual ovulation tests, the detect oestrogen and LH. I never had any luck with the cheap amazon ones but loads of ladies do! My clearblue ones are so expensive though!! £21 a pack and I used 2 packs last month as I didn't ovulate till cd26!! I don't know when to start testing this month? I could ovulate earlier and so don't want to miss it so I think I'm going to have to buy another pack of tests!! When would you ladies start? I have irregular cycles but recently they have been 35-37 days long.

Do you temp Emmy as they may help you to pinpoint when best to start :)

Hi everyone, I should be testing around the 14th.

I used to have 35 day cycles before my mc, I would start testing around cd 10.

Hi ladies!

I think I'll be joining this thread. AF isn't here yet so there's still a teeny tiny chance that I'm not out for March but I'm not getting my hopes up...

I did some calculations and if AF shows up tomorrow or Friday, my O date will be around 10 April (I O around CD22) and that puts due date at 1 January 2016 :flower:

Anyone else want a new year baby? :haha:

If AF shows this weekend then I'll be testing around the 24th of April.

Eelse welcome to our thread I will put you down as date to be confirmed now and will change it for you once you know where u are at. Fx crossed for you huni to get your New Years bundle x

Whose ovulating this Friday? Solar eclipse could be a good omen;)

I have no clue how any of this temping stuff works it say I o'd on CD 34 which is what I think imposible as I have to use an Ovidrel trigger shot which happend on CD 12 so the latest I would have O'd is CD 14 Ughhh I just want to start my period and have a baby is that too much to ask?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2
Ive been gone for a bit... just waiting on O...
CD 7 now... 24 days till testing! Ha...

Awe mrsverhey i know what you mean it's not too much to ask surely?
Miss McCoy hi lovely not too long and your back in the tww ;) x

I think I'm going to be joining this thread. I feel out this month despite the small chance yet. Can you put me down as to be confirmed and once AF shows I'll let you know my test day?

Welcome angelob I will do that for you my lovely.
Still time yet though have my fingers crossed for you that I have to remove it ;) x

Can you add me for testing April 12th. I hope it brings me good luck as that is my oldest son's 21st birthday.

Welcome mom2pne I hope you get your bfp this cycle. Los of baby dust x

Do you temp Emmy as they may help you to pinpoint when best to start :)

No I don't temp, I tried once but cus I am up in the night with my son I either forgot to take my temp or it was crazy when I did it cus I hadn't been asleep. I think I read you need to have been asleep for at least 3 hours before you take it? My sons sleeping is better now so maybe I could try it again. I need to look at my taking charge of my fertility book again to refresh my memory!

Thank you! I am very nervous about getting a bfp and then miscarrying it as the last time I was due in December I did miscarry at almost 8 weeks.

Emmy maybe give it another go hun least now you may have some idea when your in the running for ovulation.
Mom2pne sorry for your loss lovely stick with us on here we will support you in your journey x

Today is a really bad day, I'm very moody, my BF is gone to help his oldest son's mother shovel her alley and he's sick, then on top of all that his youngest son's mom whom is a nutbar emails him all this b.s trying to play off like we're the bad guys. I can't wait for all the court to do with custody for his youngest to be over. She drives me up the wall trying to act like it should go back to the way it was when we first met how he'd stay weekends there once a month until she gets pissed off by something she thinks I've done and cuts all contact with him again. So my stress levels are super high... Sorry for the rant just feeling right nasty today because of it.

Sweet mama I am sorry for all the drama with your bf's baby mamas! I hope the custody get sorted out! I have a friend whose husband finally got custody a year ago because his son's mom literally dropped him off and then only called like 2 times out of a whole year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->