• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Welcome ksybr10 will put you down as date to be confirmed huni good luck.
Sweetmama my hubby always thinks men feel worse then women he knows by "the look" I don't buy it anymore. Good luck this cycle x

Ckelly, can you go ahead and move me to the 12th as my testing date? I'm really annoyed that AF has stuck around longer than usual, but I should O around the 1st and will do my best to hold out until the 12th to POAS!

No problem Blinker x I no longer poas before af due now as I like the feeling I get no knowing u sort of get to day dream that little bit longer ;)
Good luck x

I know what you mean! Last cycle I was so close to just not testing at all and the day I decided to do so, AF arrived an hour later. I was so mad!

Welcome to the thread new friends!

AF is the ultimate letdown. I hope you all find CKelly and this group as uplifting as I do! Now please excuse me while I lure my donor in to my den of baby lust!

Welcome to the thread new friends!

AF is the ultimate letdown. I hope you all find CKelly and this group as uplifting as I do! Now please excuse me while I lure my donor in to my den of baby lust!

You crack me up Salem!!! :haha::haha:

Salem baby lol

I am on cd 3 and wish it was next weekend as I should O sometime between next Saturday and Monday.

I've been making sure to take my prenatal vitamin with DHA every day. I even am taking a cranberry supplement as that is supposed to make my vagina girl sperm friendly as I really would love to finally have a girl. I am jealous of my siblings as they all have girls and I'm even jealous of my husband's brother as he has a step daughter and is expecting another daughter in May. I have always wanted to give my husband his daddy's little girl, but I think they are the ones I have miscarried. So I am trying to do everything I humanly can do to prevent another miscarriage.

Sorry about the rant there! I know some of you are still trying for number 1.

Rant away lovely that's what we are here for.
My hubby has 5 boys I would love if we had a little girl too :)

How is the weather by all of you and where are you?

I'm in Janesville, Wisconsin, USA and it is 55 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny.

DHs orders changed AGAIN, he gets to stay through the next cycle so I'm back in! I'm testing April 15th!

Fantastic news navy ladybug good luck this cycle x
Mum2pne im in uk on the norfolk Coast and it's cold ;)

AF just delivered a gift. Im out this month so I suppose I'll be testing next month now hah. Around 18th. Would bring me a true christmas baby haha dec 24. Not my first choice of a birthday month for a baby but I will obviously take a little blessing anytime :)

Welcome Ella10 I have added youe testing date. Good luck this cycle x

I'm back in for April, I've had bright red bleeding today so I'm guessing I've had a mmc. Christmas babies here we come :)

Good morning Kakae so sorry to hear that huni, bare in mind though sometimes people do have a small amount of bleeding around their af time. We are here to support you x

Yeah its more than a small amount. Will see what happens I'm the next couple of days though :)

Good morning. My spotting became officially AF this morning, so can I please change my testing day to the 25th? I'm not testing this month until a day after AF arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->